Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 878 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 378 778 828 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 928 978 1378 1878 ... LastLast
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 30809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17654

    I have tried.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lindsey recently? There are some older reviews here but I was wondering whether someone had a more current opinion. Thanks.
    She has a few on TER but they are questionable? I have tried a few times a while ago with no success. The bs reviews along with the lack of response I gave up quickly. She did reply one time around the end of the month. I would try the end of the month. Good luck.

  2. #17653

    I know exactly how you feel!

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister46  [View Original Post]
    I want to see a decent Eros or Tryst provider, but so many of them have absolutely ridiculous screening requirements (in my opinion). References, LinkedIn, license, work I'd, etc. ? How does this information keep the provider safe in any way? It can really only be used for blackmail. No one with a decent job should even be considering sending info like that. I've just been passing on any provider who requests that, but is there another solution?
    I was in your position several years ago. It got to the point I could not see any of the providers I wanted to due to me refusing to supply my info. I ended up joining P-411 and have.

    Never regretted it. Yes it cost a bit but so does having your info in "who knows hands."

  3. #17652

    Screening

    I want to see a decent Eros or Tryst provider, but so many of them have absolutely ridiculous screening requirements (in my opinion). References, LinkedIn, license, work I'd, etc. ? How does this information keep the provider safe in any way? It can really only be used for blackmail. No one with a decent job should even be considering sending info like that. I've just been passing on any provider who requests that, but is there another solution?

  4. #17651

  5. #17650

    Brittany

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/79608955

    I contacted with this one last Monday. She was doing only outcalls by the time I was ready since I was in Durham she didn't respond. We had all set up to do a trip to Greek also send 2 proof pictures. Any one had info on her? Tia!

  6. #17649

    Lindsey Sinclair

    Anyone seen Lindsey recently? There are some older reviews here but I was wondering whether someone had a more current opinion. Thanks.

  7. #17648

    Dayuse

    Quote Originally Posted by AlvinPurple  [View Original Post]
    If I wanted to see someone in the Raleigh area. It she only does outcalls, how do you get a daytime location? Any recommended hotels, or similar, where I can get a daytime room that doesn't ask too many questions? Several providers seem to be outcall only and I don't have anywhere. Others must also have this problem so hopefully has a solution.
    There is an iPhone app named Dayuse that links to hotels offering daytime rates for rooms.

  8. #17647

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, my best advice is to bring a few with you! This area is tapped out. Sorry.
    I heard that. Fayetteville has lot alot of the good ones and now it's all demons. I hit some AMP last time I came thru. And my searches are not finding alot solid answers. Thanks for the response LOL.

  9. #17646

    Recommendation from Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    Coming from Fayetteville tomorrow Was checking out what's available. I always wanted to link with Jeymmy and she's finally on bks calendar. But I don't have number to reach them. Any help on that just dm me.

    Or any other recommendations on clean non demon filled ladies. Thanks in advance.
    Seriously, my best advice is to bring a few with you! This area is tapped out. Sorry.

  10. #17645

    Visiting tomorrow

    Coming from Fayetteville tomorrow Was checking out what's available. I always wanted to link with Jeymmy and she's finally on bks calendar. But I don't have number to reach them. Any help on that just dm me.

    Or any other recommendations on clean non demon filled ladies. Thanks in advance.

  11. #17644

    Bentlee

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighncman  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Bentlee from time to time when she was in Garner, she was always a good time.
    I've also been seeing Bentlee over the past 3 years. She is an excellent provider, and a great person. Her skills at providing a BBBJ are second to none. She doesn't allow cumming in her mouth, but with a pussy that tight, who wants too. Sex is covered, but as I said her pussy is incredible, she kisses really well, and moans like nobodies business. She is my ATF!

  12. #17643

    Outcall location question

    If I wanted to see someone in the Raleigh area. It she only does outcalls, how do you get a daytime location? Any recommended hotels, or similar, where I can get a daytime room that doesn't ask too many questions? Several providers seem to be outcall only and I don't have anywhere. Others must also have this problem so hopefully has a solution.

  13. #17642
    Legit. Clean. Nice. Greek offered, everything covered. Private place.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/549168996068

  14. #17641

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy  [View Original Post]
    It may be hard to believe, but this one is real. Rates are on the high side, but she made this old guy happy. I'm too old to figure out how to attach link. That's all folks.
    Sent you a PM.

  15. #17640
    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy  [View Original Post]
    It may be hard to believe, but this one is real. Rates are on the high side, but she made this old guy happy. I'm too old to figure out how to attach link. That's all folks.
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/757599335996

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape