Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 30808
-
04-14-22 17:08 #17653Senior Member

Posts: 122I know exactly how you feel!
I was in your position several years ago. It got to the point I could not see any of the providers I wanted to due to me refusing to supply my info. I ended up joining P-411 and have.
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
Never regretted it. Yes it cost a bit but so does having your info in "who knows hands."
-
04-14-22 16:45 #17652Senior Member

Posts: 107Screening
I want to see a decent Eros or Tryst provider, but so many of them have absolutely ridiculous screening requirements (in my opinion). References, LinkedIn, license, work I'd, etc. ? How does this information keep the provider safe in any way? It can really only be used for blackmail. No one with a decent job should even be considering sending info like that. I've just been passing on any provider who requests that, but is there another solution?
-
04-14-22 15:05 #17651Senior Member

Posts: 358Victoria
Has anyone visited her yet?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6335973.htm?cat=1
-
04-14-22 14:09 #17650Senior Member

Posts: 115Brittany
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/79608955
I contacted with this one last Monday. She was doing only outcalls by the time I was ready since I was in Durham she didn't respond. We had all set up to do a trip to Greek also send 2 proof pictures. Any one had info on her? Tia!
-
04-14-22 14:05 #17649Senior Member

Posts: 97Lindsey Sinclair
Anyone seen Lindsey recently? There are some older reviews here but I was wondering whether someone had a more current opinion. Thanks.
-
04-14-22 01:04 #17648Senior Member

Posts: 100Dayuse
There is an iPhone app named Dayuse that links to hotels offering daytime rates for rooms.
Originally Posted by AlvinPurple
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 21:43 #17647Senior Member

Posts: 508Lol
I heard that. Fayetteville has lot alot of the good ones and now it's all demons. I hit some AMP last time I came thru. And my searches are not finding alot solid answers. Thanks for the response LOL.
Originally Posted by wpbdude
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 21:37 #17646Senior Member

Posts: 228Recommendation from Raleigh
Seriously, my best advice is to bring a few with you! This area is tapped out. Sorry.
Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 19:24 #17645Senior Member

Posts: 508Visiting tomorrow
Coming from Fayetteville tomorrow Was checking out what's available. I always wanted to link with Jeymmy and she's finally on bks calendar. But I don't have number to reach them. Any help on that just dm me.
Or any other recommendations on clean non demon filled ladies. Thanks in advance.
-
04-13-22 14:27 #17644Senior Member

Posts: 234Bentlee
I've also been seeing Bentlee over the past 3 years. She is an excellent provider, and a great person. Her skills at providing a BBBJ are second to none. She doesn't allow cumming in her mouth, but with a pussy that tight, who wants too. Sex is covered, but as I said her pussy is incredible, she kisses really well, and moans like nobodies business. She is my ATF!
Originally Posted by Raleighncman
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 11:16 #17643Senior Member

Posts: 99Outcall location question
If I wanted to see someone in the Raleigh area. It she only does outcalls, how do you get a daytime location? Any recommended hotels, or similar, where I can get a daytime room that doesn't ask too many questions? Several providers seem to be outcall only and I don't have anywhere. Others must also have this problem so hopefully has a solution.
-
04-13-22 10:56 #17642Senior Member

Posts: 1712Legit. Clean. Nice. Greek offered, everything covered. Private place.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/549168996068
-
04-13-22 10:15 #17641Senior Member

Posts: 247Pm
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by FatDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 09:45 #17640Senior Member

Posts: 139https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/757599335996
Originally Posted by FatDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 00:13 #17639Senior Member

Posts: 139Cary Asian
They quote me 140 hhr I counter with 100 qv. You can go with the qv or up grade to hhr if you like what you see, or turn around and walk away. If you walk, you won't need to worry about a handler getting in your face on the way to your car. It's the "art of the deal", always be prepared to walk.
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






