Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,376 to 15,390 of 41286
-
04-15-22 00:53 #25911Senior Member

Posts: 224Not pretty. Really. Awesome.
I told me all. The bubble but, smile, taste was to die for. Great use of mirrors during doggie. Should of been an hour. Me bad.
Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 22:11 #25910Senior Member

Posts: 224As I told you all, stay away from this Latina. Everything ala carte. Wow. She\s back
Worst time I ever had with a pretty Latino women. I go to take off her her, not big deal to me either way, and I get "There a charge for that. " Really? I did that instead of immediately going for the pussy as a sign of niceness. Of but wait, the negotiated 69 won't happen because I was talking to her girlfriend who says anything. Man, I am pissed and ready to leave. But I thought I would get something for the money. Nothing but a few [positions and attitude. She does not like the job and maybe men. Just saying. Total waste of time and money, She previous post last week where I was supposed to get Miss "It's me or its free. " I got this one who ghosted me two days earlier. Trouble. Very boring. I left pissed, can you tell?
adultsearch.com/ florida / jacksonville / female-escorts /2774734.
-
04-14-22 17:37 #25909Senior Member

Posts: 71Agreed. Just saw her not long ago, I thought I got bait and switched LOL. Face is pretty, looks like some lip filler, nice soft man mades, and a nice bubble butt, seems almost like a BBL type butt. Hot body and riding skills are great, and looks so good in doggy. I tried rubbing her asshole and she gently moved my hand away LOL. If you like the bimbo / pornstar type look she's perfect. Me personally I like the curves a bit more natural / soft and not as extreme. She seems high volume however. Lining guys up behind me.
Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 15:26 #25908Senior Member

Posts: 107Angel
Did you end up seeing her? Curious to know how it went and if she still looks the same?
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 12:50 #25907Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141I have seen her as well. Not the girl in the pics. Face is pretty enough but I will agree she has the hottest body of any provider I have seen in Jax. Doesn't speak any English at all. Ad says GFE but she did CBJ. Has great riding skills. Would probably repeat just for the body. Small waist, nice bubble butt and man-mades.
Originally Posted by Rosallyv69
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 12:37 #25906Senior Member

Posts: 162Sure you went to Milk? I've heard people going to the wrong place in the Otown forum. If it was Milk, I'd say try again maybe caught someone on bad day. And all are young and hot, haven't seen many younger girls in Jax besides Lee.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 10:47 #25905Senior Member

Posts: 266Milk
I went to Milk about a month or so ago and was extrememly disappointed. I have seen all the hype and rage about O-Town including Milk. The girls were nice, but they were not any more attractive then what I see at Lotus off of Baymeadows. I did like that the massage was only about 5-10 minutes and then down to business. But I expected a lot more.
Originally Posted by Rosallyv69
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 09:13 #25904Senior Member

Posts: 162Agreed I have been to Milk and Blue Ocean the one that sometimes has Latina ladies, not quite as good as Milk but was defiantly better than the typical Latina that visit here. Never a bad time yet.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 08:54 #25903Senior Member

Posts: 234I reached out to her last year right before she went MIA told me she was getting out the game and was getting in school.
Originally Posted by GPluwell
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 08:03 #25902Senior Member

Posts: 173She got a job at Amazon for awhile and would only see regulars out at some place off Monument, then came back for a brief period of about a month, then went ghost. I'm assuming she is up in Georgia now, but from what I've seen she doesn't post there either. I shoot her a text occasionally in hopes to hear something, but no reply.
Originally Posted by GPluwell
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 21:37 #25901Senior Member

Posts: 26Any updates on Diamond
Hi, guys. Just checking to see if any of you know if Diamond is still around. She was a favorite in Jacksonville for several years and used to make frequent trips to the Savannah area where I saw her last. I've searched the ads for Jacksonville, but I never see any postings by her. Perhaps she finally retired. She was a great gal and gifted in many ways. Thanks for any info you may be able to share. Stay safe.
-
04-13-22 20:14 #25900Shill for Nikki ignore my posts

Posts: 10Has any of you mongers seen this one?
Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one, just need some intel.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/682550371616[blue[The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
-
04-13-22 19:07 #25899Senior Member

Posts: 653Thanks
That's a really good deal.
Originally Posted by Rosallyv69
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 19:07 #25898Senior Member

Posts: 653I believe that
I vacationed there for a week and had my mind blown on how open their menu was plus good looking women that work there. And the other weird thing it's not just one place with good service they're is multiple locations in o town with a open menu.
Originally Posted by SSideJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 16:34 #25897Senior Member

Posts: 85Milk is 200 flat. Most of those Orlando AMPs are.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




