Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25912

    Trying to find Gypsy Rose

    Happy mongering all. I'm just wondering if anyone has seen or heard from Gypsy Rose lately? I haven't seen her in about a year. Spanish and black chick sexy as hell. She sometimes goes by Gypsy. If anybody has info on her could you pm me please. I could send a pic if needed. Thanks.

  2. #25911

    Not pretty. Really. Awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her as well. Not the girl in the pics. Face is pretty enough but I will agree she has the hottest body of any provider I have seen in Jax. Doesn't speak any English at all. Ad says GFE but she did CBJ. Has great riding skills. Would probably repeat just for the body. Small waist, nice bubble butt and man-mades.
    I told me all. The bubble but, smile, taste was to die for. Great use of mirrors during doggie. Should of been an hour. Me bad.

  3. #25910

    As I told you all, stay away from this Latina. Everything ala carte. Wow. She\s back

    Worst time I ever had with a pretty Latino women. I go to take off her her, not big deal to me either way, and I get "There a charge for that. " Really? I did that instead of immediately going for the pussy as a sign of niceness. Of but wait, the negotiated 69 won't happen because I was talking to her girlfriend who says anything. Man, I am pissed and ready to leave. But I thought I would get something for the money. Nothing but a few [positions and attitude. She does not like the job and maybe men. Just saying. Total waste of time and money, She previous post last week where I was supposed to get Miss "It's me or its free. " I got this one who ghosted me two days earlier. Trouble. Very boring. I left pissed, can you tell?

    adultsearch.com/ florida / jacksonville / female-escorts /2774734.

  4. #25909
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her as well. Not the girl in the pics. Face is pretty enough but I will agree she has the hottest body of any provider I have seen in Jax. Doesn't speak any English at all. Ad says GFE but she did CBJ. Has great riding skills. Would probably repeat just for the body. Small waist, nice bubble butt and man-mades.
    Agreed. Just saw her not long ago, I thought I got bait and switched LOL. Face is pretty, looks like some lip filler, nice soft man mades, and a nice bubble butt, seems almost like a BBL type butt. Hot body and riding skills are great, and looks so good in doggy. I tried rubbing her asshole and she gently moved my hand away LOL. If you like the bimbo / pornstar type look she's perfect. Me personally I like the curves a bit more natural / soft and not as extreme. She seems high volume however. Lining guys up behind me.

  5. #25908

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this provider, She claims to be new in town. I checked archives and couldn't find anything on this Angel.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/782586040940
    Did you end up seeing her? Curious to know how it went and if she still looks the same?

  6. #25907
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 141
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    Best 200 roses I've ever spent other than Milk down in Orlando. In fact she tried to charge 1. 5 but I only had 2 bens. She's the hottest provider in jax right now. Actually she's the hottest provider I've ever seen in jax. I know that isn't saying much LOL. Looks and that ass alone worth every bit.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2712652
    I have seen her as well. Not the girl in the pics. Face is pretty enough but I will agree she has the hottest body of any provider I have seen in Jax. Doesn't speak any English at all. Ad says GFE but she did CBJ. Has great riding skills. Would probably repeat just for the body. Small waist, nice bubble butt and man-mades.

  7. #25906
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I went to Milk about a month or so ago and was extrememly disappointed. I have seen all the hype and rage about O-Town including Milk. The girls were nice, but they were not any more attractive then what I see at Lotus off of Baymeadows. I did like that the massage was only about 5-10 minutes and then down to business. But I expected a lot more.
    Sure you went to Milk? I've heard people going to the wrong place in the Otown forum. If it was Milk, I'd say try again maybe caught someone on bad day. And all are young and hot, haven't seen many younger girls in Jax besides Lee.

  8. #25905

    Milk

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    Milk is 200 flat. Most of those Orlando AMPs are.
    I went to Milk about a month or so ago and was extrememly disappointed. I have seen all the hype and rage about O-Town including Milk. The girls were nice, but they were not any more attractive then what I see at Lotus off of Baymeadows. I did like that the massage was only about 5-10 minutes and then down to business. But I expected a lot more.

  9. #25904
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    I vacationed there for a week and had my mind blown on how open their menu was plus good looking women that work there. And the other weird thing it's not just one place with good service they're is multiple locations in o town with a open menu.
    Agreed I have been to Milk and Blue Ocean the one that sometimes has Latina ladies, not quite as good as Milk but was defiantly better than the typical Latina that visit here. Never a bad time yet.

  10. #25903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 234
    Quote Originally Posted by GPluwell  [View Original Post]
    Hi, guys. Just checking to see if any of you know if Diamond is still around. She was a favorite in Jacksonville for several years and used to make frequent trips to the Savannah area where I saw her last. I've searched the ads for Jacksonville, but I never see any postings by her. Perhaps she finally retired. She was a great gal and gifted in many ways. Thanks for any info you may be able to share. Stay safe.
    I reached out to her last year right before she went MIA told me she was getting out the game and was getting in school.

  11. #25902
    Quote Originally Posted by GPluwell  [View Original Post]
    Hi, guys. Just checking to see if any of you know if Diamond is still around. She was a favorite in Jacksonville for several years and used to make frequent trips to the Savannah area where I saw her last. I've searched the ads for Jacksonville, but I never see any postings by her. Perhaps she finally retired. She was a great gal and gifted in many ways. Thanks for any info you may be able to share. Stay safe.
    She got a job at Amazon for awhile and would only see regulars out at some place off Monument, then came back for a brief period of about a month, then went ghost. I'm assuming she is up in Georgia now, but from what I've seen she doesn't post there either. I shoot her a text occasionally in hopes to hear something, but no reply.

  12. #25901

    Any updates on Diamond

    Hi, guys. Just checking to see if any of you know if Diamond is still around. She was a favorite in Jacksonville for several years and used to make frequent trips to the Savannah area where I saw her last. I've searched the ads for Jacksonville, but I never see any postings by her. Perhaps she finally retired. She was a great gal and gifted in many ways. Thanks for any info you may be able to share. Stay safe.

  13. #25900
    Shill for Nikki ignore my posts


    Posts: 10

    Has any of you mongers seen this one?

    Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one, just need some intel.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/682550371616[blue[The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  14. #25899

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    Milk is 200 flat. Most of those Orlando AMPs are.
    That's a really good deal.

  15. #25898

    I believe that

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    I know question wasn't for me, but if you don't mind the drive, Milk is 200 all inclusive and you will be ruined. If I lived in Otown I'd be broke LOL.
    I vacationed there for a week and had my mind blown on how open their menu was plus good looking women that work there. And the other weird thing it's not just one place with good service they're is multiple locations in o town with a open menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape