Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 10958
-
04-14-22 08:30 #6653Senior Member

Posts: 702I don't think that dinner first dates are necessarily a "waste of time," but at the same time being 'stuck' sitting at dinner with someone I don't really like after 3 minutes is not my idea of a good time.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
I also go with coffee or cocktail meet & greets. And I've had several GOOD sugar relationships start that way. The girls I like -- who are in it mostly for the money and sex -- have no problems with a short m&g like that. Once I know I like them and the feeling is mutual, then sure dinner can be nice even if there will be no sex afterwards (no -- no allowance for that but of course I pay for dinner). That's the goal; finding someone you like enough to have dinner with, but who also is happy to meet you for a couple of hours in a hotel room.
-
04-14-22 06:17 #6652Banned Member

Posts: 179Sounds consistent
I've met mostly fat chicks on this site. The skinny ones seem like druggies.
Originally Posted by Rome400
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 20:10 #6651Senior Member

Posts: 650Her profile has all the signs of a content seller. Have to give her credit for being upfront about it.
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 19:00 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 123Sweetie
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-46125f7ba367
Pic and video seller. I blocked her.
-
04-13-22 16:24 #6649Senior Member

Posts: 201What the F is wrong with me
Had plans to met up with a girl in woburn and she flaked last minute. So in a moment of weakness I met up with Hot tamale.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-96d40d35a127
She sent me some pics where her breasts looked full and she looked like a pretty bbw, which really isn; t my type.
Sent me pics of big full dds. And a pic in lingerie. Should have ran when I saw her place or gone to a massage parlor.
Saggy post baby booobs. At least 250 pounds. I couldn't get it up. No furniture in the living room and at least 50 empty dunkies cups.
She tried for like 10 minutes before I said its not going to happen. Doubt she is 21 either. Said her place costs her 2200 a month.
-
04-13-22 14:15 #6648Senior Member

Posts: 203Eh, at least I got some pics sent to my fake number. She's cute whoever she is.
Originally Posted by JDeller
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 13:50 #6647Senior Member

Posts: 266Gone Also
She is gone too.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 13:49 #6646Senior Member

Posts: 266Gone
She is no longer on SA.
Originally Posted by Jaristas
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 13:24 #6645Senior Member

Posts: 203Maybe, maybe not
Yes, there are a lot of girls who will try to rinse you. It's not that difficult to weed those girls out prior to meeting them face to face. However, there are some girls that want to play it out like they are in a relationship so they feel better about themselves. Not all of these girls are seasoned pros who are just going to give it up on the first meeting. Some want some type of emotional connection before they sleep with you. Some of the best arrangements I have had was where we took some time to get to know each other first. You just have to be smart and use common sense. If you get the feeling she is rinsing you just move on. But I usually have a good sense of that prior to the first face to face meeting. Bottom line, if you want a quick lay, SA is not for you. There are plenty of free escort sites out there. No need to spend a 100 bucks a month. If you want something successful and long term, you need to put the time and effort in. You should get a good idea of who the person is and their motives prior to your first meeting.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 10:53 #6644Senior Member

Posts: 203Any info?
I'm still trying to figure out some of the pro habits (short texts, instant pictures, etc). I'm interested but asking if anyone has experience with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-2700a63e4541
-
04-13-22 05:14 #6643Banned Member

Posts: 179Yes
Yes I did. She gets at it.
Originally Posted by GntleGuy84
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 03:12 #6642Senior Member

Posts: 742GPS profile of the day
Love when they tell you up front they have GPS and should be avoided. Saves you so much time when they just say it.
They do not even realize they are telling the guys to avoid them, as they have a bad attitude.
This one is great she says she is not looking for low money meet ups LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-82092d153a73
-
04-12-22 17:05 #6641Senior Member

Posts: 299Stop over-complicating things
Some guys just can't help themselves in making something simple so complicated. A girl knows within 30 sec of meeting you whether she'll go the distance or not. It doesn't take 3 dates, and it doesn't take a 7-course meal. She knows very quickly if it's a go or not. Why are guys so eager to waste their time and money is beyond me. If it takes her a month to bang, she simply doesn't like you that much. The girls that will rock your world are the ones that are attracted to you, not the ones going in hating every second of it and taking forever to coming around. It is literally that simple!
-
04-12-22 16:00 #6640Senior Member

Posts: 650My experience with girls that want a dinner meet and greet is a waste of time unless you don't mind only having a decent meal with a cute girl. I did a lunch and dinner date with 2 different girls and it went no where so now I only do coffee or cocktail meet and greets. I limit the time to less than an hour unless something spectacular happens. You can figure out their mo quickly and save some cash at the same time. Dinner can become uncomfortable if the girl isn't what you are looking for and you are struggling to kill the clock while she orders a big meal and lots of drinks. I personally am not looking for a "friend" but I am looking for a "FWB" with emphasis on the benefits.
Originally Posted by PlayTrey
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 05:37 #6639Regular Member

Posts: 3Did you meet her?
Originally Posted by Jaristas
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






