Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,391 to 15,405 of 41298
-
04-14-22 15:26 #25908Senior Member

Posts: 107Angel
Did you end up seeing her? Curious to know how it went and if she still looks the same?
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 12:50 #25907Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141I have seen her as well. Not the girl in the pics. Face is pretty enough but I will agree she has the hottest body of any provider I have seen in Jax. Doesn't speak any English at all. Ad says GFE but she did CBJ. Has great riding skills. Would probably repeat just for the body. Small waist, nice bubble butt and man-mades.
Originally Posted by Rosallyv69
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 12:37 #25906Senior Member

Posts: 162Sure you went to Milk? I've heard people going to the wrong place in the Otown forum. If it was Milk, I'd say try again maybe caught someone on bad day. And all are young and hot, haven't seen many younger girls in Jax besides Lee.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 10:47 #25905Senior Member

Posts: 266Milk
I went to Milk about a month or so ago and was extrememly disappointed. I have seen all the hype and rage about O-Town including Milk. The girls were nice, but they were not any more attractive then what I see at Lotus off of Baymeadows. I did like that the massage was only about 5-10 minutes and then down to business. But I expected a lot more.
Originally Posted by Rosallyv69
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 09:13 #25904Senior Member

Posts: 162Agreed I have been to Milk and Blue Ocean the one that sometimes has Latina ladies, not quite as good as Milk but was defiantly better than the typical Latina that visit here. Never a bad time yet.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 08:54 #25903Senior Member

Posts: 234I reached out to her last year right before she went MIA told me she was getting out the game and was getting in school.
Originally Posted by GPluwell
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 08:03 #25902Senior Member

Posts: 173She got a job at Amazon for awhile and would only see regulars out at some place off Monument, then came back for a brief period of about a month, then went ghost. I'm assuming she is up in Georgia now, but from what I've seen she doesn't post there either. I shoot her a text occasionally in hopes to hear something, but no reply.
Originally Posted by GPluwell
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 21:37 #25901Senior Member

Posts: 26Any updates on Diamond
Hi, guys. Just checking to see if any of you know if Diamond is still around. She was a favorite in Jacksonville for several years and used to make frequent trips to the Savannah area where I saw her last. I've searched the ads for Jacksonville, but I never see any postings by her. Perhaps she finally retired. She was a great gal and gifted in many ways. Thanks for any info you may be able to share. Stay safe.
-
04-13-22 20:14 #25900Shill for Nikki ignore my posts

Posts: 10Has any of you mongers seen this one?
Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one, just need some intel.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/682550371616[blue[The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
-
04-13-22 19:07 #25899Senior Member

Posts: 653Thanks
That's a really good deal.
Originally Posted by Rosallyv69
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 19:07 #25898Senior Member

Posts: 653I believe that
I vacationed there for a week and had my mind blown on how open their menu was plus good looking women that work there. And the other weird thing it's not just one place with good service they're is multiple locations in o town with a open menu.
Originally Posted by SSideJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 16:34 #25897Senior Member

Posts: 85Milk is 200 flat. Most of those Orlando AMPs are.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 14:06 #25896Senior Member

Posts: 27Visiting for the weekend
Hey guy,
Usually hobby in Brevard area but going to be up that way this weekend. Would love some feedback on consistent and safe performers. Going to be hard to get it scheduled considering event I am there for so would love some help reply here or better yet PM me.
-
04-13-22 12:57 #25895Senior Member

Posts: 162O-Town
I know question wasn't for me, but if you don't mind the drive, Milk is 200 all inclusive and you will be ruined. If I lived in Otown I'd be broke LOL.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 12:48 #25894Senior Member

Posts: 653Milk question
Is that the total amount you spent at milk or is that just the amount for the tip? I'm thinking of going to Orlando to try that spot and blue ocean. Trying to get a good idea of prices.
Originally Posted by Rosallyv69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




