Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #7911
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Gilf Pussy Vs. Gilf Pussy

    Hey Amigos,

    After an extended stay in paradise, I have landed here in the land of La La La, and once again have created a guide for your lovely gentleman's' club to review and decide.

    Today.

    Lucy of GG vs Susan of Carson.

    Some may say my English skills are garbage, I counter that with my dick skills are equivalent to kimchi cabbage where all the Koreans drool.

    Garden Grove Lucy, the first Gilf Contender.

    Pussy is wet.

    Pussy is plump.

    Pussy is willing.

    Fake ass titties.

    Some LFK.

    Lots of 69 - Mighty fine in the 69.

    Soft and gentle caressing of the Donkey Dick.

    She shows an adoration of the pecker.

    Will spend soft kissing time there.

    As the first customer, I splay her ancient gilf pussy upon my hungry tongue.

    As she warms up, the strokes become deeper.

    Time is gone and we are wrapped up in a burrito of carnival fun.

    Her pussy is plump as fuck and accommodating to my pillaging penis and she moans.

    Plop plop Suck, there are pussy sounds like that pussy is receiving alms.

    Tits are fake. Hair is funky. Personality is good.

    120.

    Susan at Serenity.

    Almost left because she is your average Chinese laundry lady in appearance.

    Luckily, I stayed.

    Good soft massage.

    She has a gift when it comes to Huge penises.

    She worships the Donkey.

    She loves the Donkey.

    Fake tits are huge and a master piece of modern surgical procedures.

    Alas, the best part is her 69.

    She really loves sucking cock this way, her pussy gets wet.

    She squirms her ass.

    Clean.

    When she climbs on, she is on a mission to fuck your cum hole spirit animal.

    RCG.

    Side Cow Girl.

    360 fuck machine. I felt like my dick was destroying her, so I put her on the side of the massage table and fucked her balls asshole ball slamming deep.

    She loved it! She started rubbing her pussy like playing the arcade Ms. Pacman.

    Felt like a Cancun love affair during Spring Break.

    170.

  2. #7910
    Shiny at MKC on the Mircale Mile of W for two eighty (hr).

    Recently saw Shiny she is new and somewhat similar to pics.

    Full GFE and bare was available but since she is new she really was scared to offer it so I didn't push it.

    A little raw and had to take the lead which I like to do but soon as I licked her kitty she softend up and after a hard O.

    I just might repeat?

  3. #7909

    HYA Thread, #2113

    See my review in the HYA thread, post 2113.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    So what did she look like, and how was her service?

  4. #7908

    Hopefully, but probably not.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    Roya's ad (as Grace) is up on Erotic Monkey. Is she back in town?
    If she is back, sign me up! I doubt it though. She has had several seemingly fake returns over the past few years. Most of the time, it is Erin being advertised as Roya. Anyone who has seen Roya and ends up with Erin is going to be damn disappointed.

  5. #7907

    Is Roya / Grace back in Town?

    Roya's ad (as Grace) is up on Erotic Monkey. Is she back in town?

  6. #7906
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I don't think BA was implying that Min and Lyn have the same booker. I think he was saying their respective bookers trust one another as a reference. Min was indeed one of the references I used to get cleared with Lyn's booker.
    Thanks for the clarification.

  7. #7905
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    What are you looking for? These girls made me happy: Kara, Sweet, Jamie, Seulgi, Soo-ah, Sery, Ring, Niya, Rose, Mina, Elena, Yumi, Momo, Pearl.

    OC has Bulma, Kerri, Jane, Cari, Barbie, Yena / Aria.
    Hey Boner,

    Thanks for the response. Looking for top notch BBJ, GFE and slightly younger. May be someone like white if I need to compare with OC Provider?

    Regards,

    Hot Don.

  8. #7904
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustProcess  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bianca about 2 weeks ago on her 3rd day in LA. When I talked to her, she said she was straight from Korea to LA. Maybe I misunderstood her or she could be lying too. She is NOT the girl in the photos.
    So what did she look like, and how was her service?

  9. #7903
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't changed booker for a long time. If you are in with Min then should be in with Lyn too. Don't expect same girl as pics. Lyn is big enhanced tits on a stick. I could see her ribs but not anexoric. Good body, good service, good English, great DFK. Lyn is attractive but I have seen more attractive girls.
    Lyn doesn't Korean see Korean guys and pretty much if your Japanese, Chinese, Thai? Good luck cause its about 90% she won't see you.

    She has been like that for almost the past 7-8 years.

  10. #7902

    Bianca

    I saw Bianca about 2 weeks ago on her 3rd day in LA. When I talked to her, she said she was straight from Korea to LA. Maybe I misunderstood her or she could be lying too. She is NOT the girl in the photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneRanger22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what Bianca from CG went by in NorCal.

  11. #7901

    Tits for days

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyRusty  [View Original Post]
    Who do you guys think has the best / biggest natural tits currently? And doesn't mind them being sucked and a little manhandled. Great service is a plus.
    Luckily we have a decent amount of kgirls with big tits in LA right now. Best is too subjective so I won't go into it but biggest is another matter. My definition of big is how it looks relative to her body versus absolute size. Sucking is par for the course but it's YMMV on how much manhandling they comfortable or will put up with.

    In no particular order:

    1. Connie.

    2. Momo.

    3. June.

    4. Niya.

    5. Remi.

    6. Jamie.

    Read up on their reviews to see if their service is up your alley.

  12. #7900
    Who do you guys think has the best / biggest natural tits currently? And doesn't mind them being sucked and a little manhandled. Great service is a plus.

  13. #7899

    In with Min

    Quote Originally Posted by Lapmusa  [View Original Post]
    Well, contact on E monkey was Sunny. The comment of Min's booker books her was not true.
    I don't think BA was implying that Min and Lyn have the same booker. I think he was saying their respective bookers trust one another as a reference. Min was indeed one of the references I used to get cleared with Lyn's booker.

  14. #7898

    Young Cici

    Young Cici is back in Rosemead. This is a C-Org so do your due diligence when booking. She usually travels between the OC and SGV. Slim, petite and imo very attractive. Looks to be about late 20's / early 30's. Service can be a bit mechanical, but still good nonetheless. This is a no frills, slam dunk bbfscip Asian babe.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1499115

  15. #7897
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I have had a handful of PM inquiries about how to contact Lyn. I can confirm that the number I have is the same number on the monkey site. For me, the booker has been polite and responsive enough (although it has been hard to book because she Lyn works a few hours a day). For those who want to try to book, hopefully the booker will respond.
    Well, contact on E monkey was Sunny. The comment of Min's booker books her was not true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape