Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 887 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 874 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7696
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1204

    Annalise

    Annalise is terrific. I've seen her a bunch. She's honest and easy to book.

    Quote Originally Posted by TallSlim  [View Original Post]
    Was just looking for something quick, BBBJ between work. These two were both quick, responsive, and open to direction. Both are older and heavier than the photos, and kinda rough around the edges, but. Purely aside from their appearances, it went down quick and easy, just like you want. But appearance wise, its what you can imagine.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...100hh/45474783

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...efore/45485701

  2. #7695
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeMan76  [View Original Post]
    So I did toftt and see her today. She is leaving tomorrow. Rates $400 hr and $250 Hhr. I opted for Hhr. Got to her hotel off Haywood rd. She was not there yet. Had to wait 25 minutes on her to get there. Said she was out getting lunch.

    Overall just a average provider. Looks 6.5 Body 6.5 Service 7. Everything covered. Multiple positions had. She was into it and we had a ok first time visit I guess. Just did not overwhelm me. I would repeat but not at those rates. YMMV.
    That's a damn shame.

    Johnny will be traveling to dirty Myrtle yet again to play with friends. Sigh.

  3. #7694
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco69  [View Original Post]
    She has been around at least 6 years (and was 25 back then too). Likely the prettiest provider you will see. Posts on tryst as well. $400/ hr. Miss the $150/ hr BBBJ days. She has a huge tattoo on her chest.
    She's definitely the oldest 25 year old I know.

    And she's been around more than 6 years. From my own personal memoirs.

    It's great that she's adjusted to the new rate, but I'm not about to spend more on the same old model. Especially with that awful front tattoo. Just Johnnie's 2 cents.

  4. #7693

    Kimberly aka Kimora is the real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Kimberly was the provider that popped my hobby cherry back in 2019. She is gorgeous and I've been tempted to see her again, but no BBBJ or GFE has always kept me away. Now that I know she's charging so much, that kind of seals the deal.

    But she's real, smoking hot, and talented. A little mechanical, or at least she was back in 2019. Maybe she's better now.
    I agree. I've seen Kimberly almost every week before the pandemic. We fell out of touch when she left Greenville. But her donations have climbed really high. I wasn't fortunate enough to enjoy the BBBJ service. I would definitely go for it now.

    I would repeat, but she stopped responding to my messages, so I guess that's the end. But if you can afford her rates, go for it. Her flute skills are fantastic. I'm not sure if she'll provide BBBJ despite her ad copy.

  5. #7692

    Annalise and Simpsonville

    Was just looking for something quick, BBBJ between work. These two were both quick, responsive, and open to direction. Both are older and heavier than the photos, and kinda rough around the edges, but. Purely aside from their appearances, it went down quick and easy, just like you want. But appearance wise, its what you can imagine.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...100hh/45474783

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...efore/45485701

  6. #7691
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy9197  [View Original Post]
    So I have seen here before and past experiences were amazing. But the last few times she has gotten worse and worse with communication. A few months ago she blew me off. And has done the same several times over the past few months. She use to be amazing nor sure what happended Supposedly fell asleep at like 4 pm in the afternoon got back to me after I waited 45 minutes past agreed time. Communvation today was extremely poor she seems paranoid and is being a real vich. Not sure what got into her I assume must be talking to her pimp.

    Shitty and flaky are not a good combination.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/155057184894
    Same experience, and last week she pulled a double booking on me, so I left. She looks like. Hell from the previous time I saw her, pretty sure too much candy or some sort of demon.

  7. #7690

    Lydia. Really shitty communication

    So I have seen here before and past experiences were amazing. But the last few times she has gotten worse and worse with communication. A few months ago she blew me off. And has done the same several times over the past few months. She use to be amazing nor sure what happended Supposedly fell asleep at like 4 pm in the afternoon got back to me after I waited 45 minutes past agreed time. Communvation today was extremely poor she seems paranoid and is being a real vich. Not sure what got into her I assume must be talking to her pimp.

    Shitty and flaky are not a good combination.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/155057184894

  8. #7689

    Damn. 400?

    Kimberly was the provider that popped my hobby cherry back in 2019. She is gorgeous and I've been tempted to see her again, but no BBBJ or GFE has always kept me away. Now that I know she's charging so much, that kind of seals the deal.

    But she's real, smoking hot, and talented. A little mechanical, or at least she was back in 2019. Maybe she's better now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco69  [View Original Post]
    She has been around at least 6 years (and was 25 back then too). Likely the prettiest provider you will see. Posts on tryst as well. $400/ hr. Miss the $150/ hr BBBJ days. She has a huge tattoo on her chest.

  9. #7688
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco69  [View Original Post]
    She has been around at least 6 years (and was 25 back then too). Likely the prettiest provider you will see. Posts on tryst as well. $400/ hr. Miss the $150/ hr BBBJ days. She has a huge tattoo on her chest.
    Hadn't had any luck with her. Got stood up two weeks ago even after talking to her on the phone. She requires video chat verification and everything is covered. But she looks hot as hell and per the reviews she loves DATY. I'm going to keep trying but damn she seems to be super selective with plenty of rules.

  10. #7687

    I had high hopes but she did not deliver

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin  [View Original Post]
    Johnny is definitely looking forward to the report on her!

    Wow!
    So I did toftt and see her today. She is leaving tomorrow. Rates $400 hr and $250 Hhr. I opted for Hhr. Got to her hotel off Haywood rd. She was not there yet. Had to wait 25 minutes on her to get there. Said she was out getting lunch.

    Overall just a average provider. Looks 6.5 Body 6.5 Service 7. Everything covered. Multiple positions had. She was into it and we had a ok first time visit I guess. Just did not overwhelm me. I would repeat but not at those rates. YMMV.

  11. #7686

    Kimberly Eve

    She has been around at least 6 years (and was 25 back then too). Likely the prettiest provider you will see. Posts on tryst as well. $400/ hr. Miss the $150/ hr BBBJ days. She has a huge tattoo on her chest.

  12. #7685

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to set anything up.
    She did stand me up once. Sadly, that seems to be par for the course in this industry. I've got a session set for this weekend that was set up within the last hour.

    Good luck.

  13. #7684

  14. #7683

    I have no luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her three times in the last month and would definitely recommend. I can tell you first hand that she enjoys DATY so much so that she'll nearly choke you out with her legs during her orgasms. She's also got a spectacular looking labia. BBBJ is top notch. No clock watching and she's more than willing to go CG, RCG and doggy. I'm trying to set something up with her for the weekend.

    Good luck.
    I haven't been able to set anything up.

  15. #7682
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Starr lately, she is posting again.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/807886695289
    I've seen her three times in the last month and would definitely recommend. I can tell you first hand that she enjoys DATY so much so that she'll nearly choke you out with her legs during her orgasms. She's also got a spectacular looking labia. BBBJ is top notch. No clock watching and she's more than willing to go CG, RCG and doggy. I'm trying to set something up with her for the weekend.

    Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape