Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 19535
-
04-13-22 23:08 #8645Senior Member

Posts: 626Lin Massage
Checked out the new place on 315 NW. Been reviewed a couple of times before but so new never had a name before. Small but clean. No table shower or shower offered to me. Guess there is three girls now and while I was there I could hear a man's voice coming from the back speaking Chinese so maybe a papa there too?
Had Cathy and Jessica / Angela and got to meet Tina. Think Cathy is off for a week right now but we'll reviewed. Jessica well reviewed too with her blondish hair on the side and tattoos on the right side of her body.
Cathy had a more therapeutic massage with the occasional grazing while Angela is more of just a rub down. Cathy tried to upsell a little. No dfk or daty available with both girls. All covered. Have to go back eventually and try Tina to try all of them.
IMO, Cathy taller and nicer overall body and service. Jessica shorter but with bigger boobs and talks dirtier. Tina looks younger but have yet to partake in her service or see her without any clothes on yet so we shall see.
-
04-13-22 22:09 #8644Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Soft Bay
Did Lulu really leave? There's a review on RM for her from less than two weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
Who is there now? I assume Cindy must still be there.
-
04-13-22 18:13 #8643Senior Member

Posts: 63It's smoke
It's always been really Smokey in the main area but the rooms are pretty normal. One of the ladies smokes. Not hard to tell which one. Her voice is like a dragon roar.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
Still, if you're a pig like me this place is great. You can dispense with the much of the massage and get worked on where you really want the attention. Just ask.
-
04-13-22 17:40 #8642Senior Member

Posts: 303Coco was there the last time I saw, but as always things change. That was a rumor, not sure if they will do that or not.
Originally Posted by SeaBurner
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 17:26 #8641Asshole

Posts: 146Disregard my previous LCW question. Champion shows up now as Healing Touch Massage (in Maple Leaf, on Roosevelt).
Originally Posted by SeaBurner
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 17:22 #8640Asshole

Posts: 146No longer seeing Champion on RM. Is this the place at 10522 Lake City Way?
Originally Posted by SeaBurner
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 16:37 #8639Senior Member

Posts: 97Champion Roster?
Is Coco still at Champion now? Or have they turned over the whole team roster? Read rumoring about them changing to FS model.
She was good, firm massage, OTC touching only, but excellent two hand work while sitting on your chest. Stood on my back barefoot the first time I visited. I forget the other cute girl's name there, but she was more excited but less pleasing to me.
-
04-13-22 14:33 #8638Senior Member

Posts: 134Alice
I'm bummed that I missed her return. I know she was up at Mini in Everett for a short while in the fall of 2020. Then she bolted. I had no idea she had returned until I saw this post. In fact, I had no idea there was another 'Mini'. Until I messaged Chloe. Unfortunately, according to Chloe, Alice is now gone and won't be back soon. Sounds like the vacation will be a long one. Alice was my atf at Rainbow. Smokinest body ever. I'm legit bummed that I didn't know she was back here recently.
Originally Posted by DandiDanny
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 14:19 #8637Senior Member

Posts: 495Lazy cat
Decided to peek in at Lazy cat after hearing that they had reopened. Met at the desk by a grannie, asked for Lisa and she mentioned Lisa doesn't work here anymore. Asked her for more info about Lisa in vain. Any whereabouts on her current location?
-
04-13-22 14:16 #8636Senior Member

Posts: 495Soft bayb has gone downhill after Lulu left.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 13:47 #8635Regular Member

Posts: 4Nikko
New girl Nikko. Speaks English. Nice rack. First week here. Other older woman named Mary.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 13:11 #8634Asshole

Posts: 146Soft Bay update: Lulu is gone as of April. New girl is not very interesting or all that attractive. Rubmap review is bad. I walked out after realizing she was my only option there.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
Crown skeeves me out. Dirty outside and in, and so many stories about how she changes her name, etc. Also noped out of there when I went in once in the past 3 months.
-
04-13-22 12:46 #8633Banned Member

Posts: 1358But the basic system I mentioned would be understandable to everyone! Again, it's what all of us learned (I assume) at a young age, and what all of us are exposed to.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
And yes, I know it has been that way for a long time, but there are just too many variations on the notation.
Finally, what about $37,500? Designate it as $37.5? Not very intuitive. And most merchants prefer to advertise prices just under an even amount. Like $37.99, $109.95, etc.
-
04-13-22 10:36 #8632Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Laurel
Last time I was there, I'd call it a heavy odor of incense. The kind of odor that sticks with you (and on your clothing) after you leave.
Originally Posted by KnoxNenters
[View Original Post]
It's been awhile since I've seen anyone young there. Pre-pandemic.
But really, if you're in that neighborhood, Soft Bay and Crown are both really close, and in my opinion better places (I only end up at Laurel when both are busy).
-
04-13-22 10:31 #8631Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Good
I've been there in the past 6 months, I think I got that same older woman, but there was someone younger there with another customer. Although I didn't get a good look at her.
Originally Posted by KnoxNenters
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





