Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 496 546 946 1446 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18150

    Jojo

    Hello, Ohio monger here over for work and wanted to see a little Hoosier tail. It seems your board here is long on people asking questions and light on actual reports, so here is mine. After a couple of hours exchanging texts with a bunch of girls that are liable to be fakes I finally set a date with Miss Jojo, a 22 yo mixed race girl up on the north side. Horrible tattoos aside, which come with the territory, she's a sexy young thing. Been a long time since I saw a black girl because I'm not into the typical body type of short and extra extra curvy. Jojo has the rich milk chocolate complexion with the long legs and little butt I appreciate. She seemed shy and quiet, but alert and not high. Just cautious for a first meet. She gave me some great head then covered up and went cowgirl. The rubber she put on me could have been cut from an inner tube. I really couldn't feel anything until I flipped her missionary and started to pound it. She made some noise then. Appreciatively.

    Should have used my thin one. Her ad said she'll do bb but it's a great big upcharge. No thank you.

  2. #18149

    Or robbery setup

    Quote Originally Posted by Czar69  [View Original Post]
    Thought the coast was clear and was sitting in the parking lot of the hotel when a strange text popped up. I ran like I stole something.
    Sounds like it could have been a setup for a robbery too.

  3. #18148

    The Bigger They Are.

    The Kardashians, et al, along with sites like sumosear. Ch have given a whole new lease on lovin' to the…shall we say “Larger ladies.” I know it all comes down to personal taste and I understand YMMV, but man, I've been in this hobby for decades and I don't ever recall in strip clubs, on the dating sites and on the companionship sites seeing so much BBW going on. And not just pleasingly plump. I'm talking Clinton-Class in the chubby chaser department. I'm not casting aspersions; I'm certainly no catch. Just making an observation and I don't know if it's tied at all the faux self realization stuff going on with chubsters and all the models and "influencers" and music stars who can't seem to go a day without flashing some cottage cheese out their pants.

  4. #18147
    Quote Originally Posted by Scramp  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for some good head game around indy. Nikki is the go to from what I been reading. Are there any better?
    Check out Unique, juicy Georgia head game on point, BBBJ with CIM, looks better in person than her pictures, only negative is she's in a dump hotel.

  5. #18146

    Yes seen couple times

    Quote Originally Posted by Czar69  [View Original Post]
    Thought the coast was clear and was sitting in the parking lot of the hotel when a strange text popped up. I ran like I stole something.
    Saw her a couple times but will not again, pictures match her very beautiful girl just to many rules, no date, everything covered, no FIV and expensive IMO.

  6. #18145
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar69  [View Original Post]
    Thought the coast was clear and was sitting in the parking lot of the hotel when a strange text popped up. I ran like I stole something.
    To me it sounds more like someone trying to rob you. No outside camera vantages, so THEY don't get caught?

  7. #18144

    Possible sting

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Thought the coast was clear and was sitting in the parking lot of the hotel when a strange text popped up. I ran like I stole something.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 307C5E2C-A6C0-4E49-BCBE-038653D72FBA.jpg‎  

  8. #18143
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSixfive  [View Original Post]
    Lots of pictures in posts have the word "ciao" now. What's that about?
    Its a filter used on apps, it just makes ugly girls look better.

  9. #18142
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by CeoNate  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how else to say it, but I am looking for a black woman any of you may know who has good reviews? Feel free to post or pm me details.

    I looked into Bia Bates, but can't find anyone whose seen her.

    I appreciate the help.
    Still no word on Bia Bates?!

  10. #18141

  11. #18140

    Has anyone seen the following?

    Has anyone seen any of the 2 or 3 from this post.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3176438608

  12. #18139
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar but nothing comes up on a search here or a phone number search on Google, which is usually a bad sign. Anyone have anything positive to report?

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulbethany
    I don't know first hand, but I've seen other reports on here that she is big trouble. Be careful.

  13. #18138

    Head games

    I'm looking for some good head game around indy. Nikki is the go to from what I been reading. Are there any better?

  14. #18137

    Just out of curiosity.

    Has anyone seen or heard from Ronnie? Haven't seen her post in a while and wondered if she got out of the game.

    Ronnie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177202697

  15. #18136

    Bethany aka Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar but nothing comes up on a search here or a phone number search on Google, which is usually a bad sign. Anyone have anything positive to report?

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulbethany
    Bad news, She's been reporting on from robbery at gunpoint from handler to shitty service, you name it. Stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape