Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 497 547 947 1447 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18138

    Head games

    I'm looking for some good head game around indy. Nikki is the go to from what I been reading. Are there any better?

  2. #18137

    Just out of curiosity.

    Has anyone seen or heard from Ronnie? Haven't seen her post in a while and wondered if she got out of the game.

    Ronnie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177202697

  3. #18136

    Bethany aka Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar but nothing comes up on a search here or a phone number search on Google, which is usually a bad sign. Anyone have anything positive to report?

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulbethany
    Bad news, She's been reporting on from robbery at gunpoint from handler to shitty service, you name it. Stay away.

  4. #18135

    Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar but nothing comes up on a search here or a phone number search on Google, which is usually a bad sign. Anyone have anything positive to report?

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulbethany
    If you name search Beth there are several reviews and most recently not positive at all. I recall someone posting about being robbed at gunpoint.

  5. #18134

    Tryst, Bethany

    Looks familiar but nothing comes up on a search here or a phone number search on Google, which is usually a bad sign. Anyone have anything positive to report?

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulbethany

  6. #18133

    Tabby is back

    I saw Tabby last week. She said she is back from vacation and starting to take appointments again, but for now, seeing gentleman she has seen before.

  7. #18132

    Social Media

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSixfive  [View Original Post]
    Lots of pictures in posts have the word "ciao" now. What's that about?
    It's a filter that can be used on Instagram and Snapchat. I like it somewhat because it eliminates stock photos.

  8. #18131
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSixfive  [View Original Post]
    Lots of pictures in posts have the word "ciao" now. What's that about?
    Believe it means hello.

  9. #18130

    Barbie

    You might want to check the Muncie page. I think I have seen her reviewed there.

    Quote Originally Posted by GetFreaky111  [View Original Post]
    I think this provider has posted for a while, but I've never seen reviews and couldn't find anything. Maybe she goes by another name? Anyone got anything?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...1/292709079959

  10. #18129

    Ciao

    Lots of pictures in posts have the word "ciao" now. What's that about?

  11. #18128

    Sonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Friar  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/locococo-200

    Saw Sonnie the other night, easy to set up a visit and Ubered her over to my place. Contacted her again a few days later and she started sending me IDs for two different Cash Apps wanting half the money sent to one I'd and the other half sent to the other.

    I'm not sure what happened in a 3 day span to go from Diamond in the rough first class provider to some one who screams scam artiest, but I quickly broke off communication. Despite the first visit being top notch I won't be reaching out to her again.
    I almost made an appointment with Sonnie. Three weeks ago she was on a different site and I approached her on her first day. She was desperate and wanted only 140 for outcall and all holes and services available. I was going to pick her up, but the more I chatted with her, the more she had a too much drama and ghetto lifestyle in her approach. She sent me some explicit pics and I just felt she was too trashy to bring to her to my place and get involved, so I cancelled our plans. She doesn't worth more then $$.

  12. #18127

    Barbie

    I think this provider has posted for a while, but I've never seen reviews and couldn't find anything. Maybe she goes by another name? Anyone got anything?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...1/292709079959

  13. #18126

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by ADiesel  [View Original Post]
    Do you have contact info or a link to the ad for her?
    Chloe is discreet info girl.

  14. #18125

    Sonnie

    https://tryst.link/escort/locococo-200

    Saw Sonnie the other night, easy to set up a visit and Ubered her over to my place. Contacted her again a few days later and she started sending me IDs for two different Cash Apps wanting half the money sent to one I'd and the other half sent to the other.

    I'm not sure what happened in a 3 day span to go from Diamond in the rough first class provider to some one who screams scam artiest, but I quickly broke off communication. Despite the first visit being top notch I won't be reaching out to her again.

  15. #18124

    February

    Quote Originally Posted by ComtMan99  [View Original Post]
    Yes. But that post is from February. She has removed the prices from her latest posts and I was wondering if they had changed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape