Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 497 547 947 1447 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 24822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18132
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSixfive  [View Original Post]
    Lots of pictures in posts have the word "ciao" now. What's that about?
    Its a filter used on apps, it just makes ugly girls look better.

  2. #18131
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by CeoNate  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how else to say it, but I am looking for a black woman any of you may know who has good reviews? Feel free to post or pm me details.

    I looked into Bia Bates, but can't find anyone whose seen her.

    I appreciate the help.
    Still no word on Bia Bates?!

  3. #18130

  4. #18129

    Has anyone seen the following?

    Has anyone seen any of the 2 or 3 from this post.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3176438608

  5. #18128
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar but nothing comes up on a search here or a phone number search on Google, which is usually a bad sign. Anyone have anything positive to report?

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulbethany
    I don't know first hand, but I've seen other reports on here that she is big trouble. Be careful.

  6. #18127

    Head games

    I'm looking for some good head game around indy. Nikki is the go to from what I been reading. Are there any better?

  7. #18126

    Just out of curiosity.

    Has anyone seen or heard from Ronnie? Haven't seen her post in a while and wondered if she got out of the game.

    Ronnie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177202697

  8. #18125

    Bethany aka Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar but nothing comes up on a search here or a phone number search on Google, which is usually a bad sign. Anyone have anything positive to report?

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulbethany
    Bad news, She's been reporting on from robbery at gunpoint from handler to shitty service, you name it. Stay away.

  9. #18124

    Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar but nothing comes up on a search here or a phone number search on Google, which is usually a bad sign. Anyone have anything positive to report?

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulbethany
    If you name search Beth there are several reviews and most recently not positive at all. I recall someone posting about being robbed at gunpoint.

  10. #18123

    Tryst, Bethany

    Looks familiar but nothing comes up on a search here or a phone number search on Google, which is usually a bad sign. Anyone have anything positive to report?

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulbethany

  11. #18122

    Tabby is back

    I saw Tabby last week. She said she is back from vacation and starting to take appointments again, but for now, seeing gentleman she has seen before.

  12. #18121

    Social Media

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSixfive  [View Original Post]
    Lots of pictures in posts have the word "ciao" now. What's that about?
    It's a filter that can be used on Instagram and Snapchat. I like it somewhat because it eliminates stock photos.

  13. #18120
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSixfive  [View Original Post]
    Lots of pictures in posts have the word "ciao" now. What's that about?
    Believe it means hello.

  14. #18119

    Barbie

    You might want to check the Muncie page. I think I have seen her reviewed there.

    Quote Originally Posted by GetFreaky111  [View Original Post]
    I think this provider has posted for a while, but I've never seen reviews and couldn't find anything. Maybe she goes by another name? Anyone got anything?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...1/292709079959

  15. #18118

    Ciao

    Lots of pictures in posts have the word "ciao" now. What's that about?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape