Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 24532
-
04-14-22 14:20 #13762Senior Member

Posts: 56Inner Harbor Visit
I'll be visiting the Inner Harbor area and would love some good recommendations for caucasian spinner providers with good service. BBBJ, multiple pops. Not into bolt-on huge tits. High end agencies or indies. There is a price ceiling, but not sure what it is at this point. I guess it depends on how good the service really is. Any help appreciated.
-
04-14-22 09:27 #13761Senior Member

Posts: 303Layla, Dundalk
I think your talking about Layla Dundalk who had the long black Pocahontas hair. She has problems with posting her ad, and ends up posting in the mens / manup section of listcrawler. She has a new # again x5381 posted in her most recent ad.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
https://manup.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/79303159
-
04-14-22 09:05 #13760Senior Member

Posts: 77As good as these Brazilian women look I'm going to lasts about 10 minutes. Do they go multiple rounds?
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 08:07 #13759Senior Member

Posts: 602Layla
I didn't know she took it in the ass? Wow! And you came in her ass? Double bonus! I've never been with her because I heard she wasn't down with BB, and I really want to give her a creampie. If this is true, I must check her out.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
04-14-22 07:26 #13758Senior Member

Posts: 212Dundalk Layla. With the dark hair
Sorry. Didmy know there was more than one. Brown / black hair, past shoulder length. Digits end in 5642. Here's an old ad with her old number:
Originally Posted by HereForThThril
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...rvice/41457116
-
04-13-22 22:31 #13757Senior Member

Posts: 512Yeah I dunno how this has gotten so bad. Too many simps that actually do it I guess. Youd think by now no one would be so damn stupid as to trust them.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
04-13-22 22:16 #13756Senior Member

Posts: 1043There are a lot of the "deposit before getting the room number" trend going on. The girls feel that you are already there and that you are thirsty enough to pay the deposit. Then the girls send you the wrong room number. They have your money and you are pissed. Do not send the money!!
Originally Posted by GinDrunk
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
04-13-22 21:02 #13755Senior Member

Posts: 307No luck on my end
I reached out a while ago to this one. Didn't reply to text or answer calls. Her photos also came up under multiple numbers so I let it be. Really was digging this one too haha.
Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 19:54 #13754Senior Member

Posts: 91Which Layla
There is a cute blonde Layla in Dundalk. I've been meaning to give her a try for a while, but my travels always take me in the wrong direction. Here's a of the one I'm thinking about.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 19:45 #13753Senior Member

Posts: 222
-
04-13-22 19:36 #13752Senior Member

Posts: 371I saw her post yesterday
But I'm not sure if its her. 5306?
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 18:38 #13751Senior Member

Posts: 334Brazilians
I've been really happy the two times I decided to splurge. I usually don't spend that much, but I don't know why. Here's what you get when you spend a little more:
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
- Fast communication (especially, if you are clear on the dates / times you want to meet).
- A clean hotel room.
- Someone who will be ready when you arrive.
- Someone that is clean and has no smells.
- Usually quite attractive and go the extra mile.
I met with Linda Brazilian for HHR and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I arrived at the hotel a few minutes early and she told me to come on up. She greeted me in some very nice lingerie, a nice hug and kiss on the lips. She didn't waste any time reaching down my pants and it didn't stop for a solid 30 minutes. And she wasn't a clock watcher. I just was done and didn't have another one in me (ha). BBJ, titty-f*ck, HJ. . . Add some massage oil and repeat a few times. . . . then onto the bed for CFS. She rubbed herself and made herself have a great orgasm while I was pounding away from behind. Took the condom off and returned to the BBJ, titty-f*ck and HJ until things finished up. She was very attractive. A little older than she states, but her body was flawless. Great accent and speaks enough English. She's here for a few more days, I believe. I'd highly recommend it for first timers. Most of the Baltimore escorts are scammers and / or unprofessional. They double-book. Don't show up. Aren't ready. Do yourself a favor and pay a little extra and have a great time, without worrying about a pimp coming into the room.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...liansol-363358
-
04-13-22 17:43 #13750Senior Member

Posts: 195She is not the girl in the pics, comments were made on that, and yes another person said she was dangerously skinny. Was looking to try her as well before I saw the comments and warnings.
Originally Posted by BigDonkey
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 16:39 #13749Senior Member

Posts: 174Tiny
I think I recall 1 or 2 mongers have reported not too long ago that she's scary as fuck looking. Like deathly skinny or something like that. I remember it wasn't a good report and stayed away cause I also had her on my radar.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 16:32 #13748Senior Member

Posts: 994Tiny in Towson
Been texting back and forth with this one. Reasonable rates. Anyone have any feedback? Good or bad?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/79482448
Shooter Out!








Reply With Quote





