Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 10966
-
04-15-22 20:48 #6661Senior Member

Posts: 157Smartandsexylynn
Forgot to grab the link before I reported. Starts out reasonable then changes her story saying she needs 10 K for a student loan and all these excuses about her mom. Not worth the time. Avoid at all costs.
-
04-15-22 19:34 #6660Senior Member

Posts: 374No smart guy looked up her facebook plus young for her age and a lot better time than a 24 who is clueless.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 18:23 #6659Senior Member

Posts: 299With the understanding that "41 yo" on Seeking is close or often above 50 in real life.
Originally Posted by NewEngland
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 18:11 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 650Julianna
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...6c707a6e02f6f4
Met up with her today. Told her I was typically offering $200 she countered with 400 we agreed on 300 plus a hotel for the first time. She was very good at communicating and I had to cancel for the first date but rescheduled for the next day. She need money for her car payment so she was anxious to meet without any BS.
She sent me a pic and it was very hot but she has gained a little weight. She isn't heavy at all but I prefer slim slim. Her pics on the ad are very accurate. She was ok with BB but no CIP because she isn't on BC. Overall she is into it and brought her vibrator because she wants to get off so the pressure was off me. Very clean and fresh smell. She did mention that Incall may be available after she gets comfortable, depending on when as she has roommates. She seemed ok with me right away so as long as you aren't a freak she should be able to offer it. Overall a good time but she was not looking to hang out after, which works for me. Not a lot of small talk and we got right to it. Does not have a pro vibe at all but she mentioned she did this once before but it ended quickly due to scheduling issues??
I would see her again but would try to do 250. I think she needs cash and as long as it is a regular thing and no hassle she would probably be OK with it.
-
04-15-22 12:44 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 374Cheerfu charmer
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-a9774fdbe5f3
Meet up with her the other great breast pretty face love to play will ride you all day.
She does have kids and busy with a high powered job. But worth the time and the travel to ct.
-
04-15-22 00:47 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 117Intel on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-873072e0b882.
Getting some pushiness, can't tell if just eager or a pro or what.
Edit: pic seller. Oh well
-
04-14-22 13:44 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 650I have been in contact with her also but haven't recognized any red flags. I opted to not pursue her for no particular reason, just busy. I would recommend a quick M&G and see what she is all about. My guess is she is a single mom who needs some help with expenses and may just want some adult companionship.
Originally Posted by Cargin
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 10:16 #6654Regular Member

Posts: 13Riptide Siren
Anyone meet with this one? Was messaging with her and can't tell if she is real or has some other agenda.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-34c46501cb8a
-
04-14-22 08:30 #6653Senior Member

Posts: 702I don't think that dinner first dates are necessarily a "waste of time," but at the same time being 'stuck' sitting at dinner with someone I don't really like after 3 minutes is not my idea of a good time.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
I also go with coffee or cocktail meet & greets. And I've had several GOOD sugar relationships start that way. The girls I like -- who are in it mostly for the money and sex -- have no problems with a short m&g like that. Once I know I like them and the feeling is mutual, then sure dinner can be nice even if there will be no sex afterwards (no -- no allowance for that but of course I pay for dinner). That's the goal; finding someone you like enough to have dinner with, but who also is happy to meet you for a couple of hours in a hotel room.
-
04-14-22 06:17 #6652Banned Member

Posts: 179Sounds consistent
I've met mostly fat chicks on this site. The skinny ones seem like druggies.
Originally Posted by Rome400
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 20:10 #6651Senior Member

Posts: 650Her profile has all the signs of a content seller. Have to give her credit for being upfront about it.
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 19:00 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 123Sweetie
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-46125f7ba367
Pic and video seller. I blocked her.
-
04-13-22 16:24 #6649Senior Member

Posts: 201What the F is wrong with me
Had plans to met up with a girl in woburn and she flaked last minute. So in a moment of weakness I met up with Hot tamale.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-96d40d35a127
She sent me some pics where her breasts looked full and she looked like a pretty bbw, which really isn; t my type.
Sent me pics of big full dds. And a pic in lingerie. Should have ran when I saw her place or gone to a massage parlor.
Saggy post baby booobs. At least 250 pounds. I couldn't get it up. No furniture in the living room and at least 50 empty dunkies cups.
She tried for like 10 minutes before I said its not going to happen. Doubt she is 21 either. Said her place costs her 2200 a month.
-
04-13-22 14:15 #6648Senior Member

Posts: 203Eh, at least I got some pics sent to my fake number. She's cute whoever she is.
Originally Posted by JDeller
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 13:50 #6647Senior Member

Posts: 266Gone Also
She is gone too.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






