Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 735 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 11019
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4824

    Charlotte Wells

    Any info on her services? Her pictures are hot and she's got a pretty big social media following.

  2. #4823
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last summer for my first nuru experience. Nice lady, very pretty face, but her body is destroyed, likely by childbirth and much bigger than her photo's depict. Not sure if other menu options are available, just went for the massage + HE. I would recommend, just not into bigger girls myself. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Scarlettqueen.
    Spot on right here.

  3. #4822

    Scarlettqueen

    Saw her last summer for my first nuru experience. Nice lady, very pretty face, but her body is destroyed, likely by childbirth and much bigger than her photo's depict. Not sure if other menu options are available, just went for the massage + HE. I would recommend, just not into bigger girls myself. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Scarlettqueen.

  4. #4821
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Fake. It's an ad for Highland Spa (formerly 4 Seasons Tanning) on Duvall in Renton.

    Classic upsell and rush spot. Not worth it.
    Good catch, AF! Also, if one googles the phone number in her ad, will see that it is for Highland Spa in Renton:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...hrome&ie=UTF-8

    I'm constantly surprised why so many hobbyists do not google the number from an ad as the first check. Most of the time it is revealing.

  5. #4820
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her out yet? Texted the number, got instant reply saying 5 girls available. Most likely handler.

    She is cute, curious about what is available.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....9482%3B-Incall
    Fake. It's an ad for Highland Spa (formerly 4 Seasons Tanning) on Duvall in Renton.

    Classic upsell and rush spot. Not worth it.

  6. #4819
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    She had a different phone number earlier today. She couldn't provide a pic to actually she was a real person. Location was on 2nd in Seattle in an apartment building. It just seemed sketch.
    This one is fake. It ran here last month and an image search lead to an ad in Louisville Kentucky running the same day. On a whim I contacted the "person" in Louisville and asked how could she possibly be in two places at once. She (This person) replied her photos where stolen and was running in several other cities. I kinda sorta maybe believe this person Heather in Louisville because she had lots of reviews there going back several years although who know with listcrawler. I wonder who is really the scammer. I've seen this ad about three times a week in Seattle with a different number and I 've "fucked with" this thief several times with a different number. Always the same thing in The Marriot on Second Avenue and Cherry and needs a deposit. Thats when I bail. If she / he / it / them gets $20 once or twice a day in multiple cities from a few dopes gullible enough to fall for it, makes me wish I could do something about it like deal out a serious beating. I've reported it to listcrawler, they don't give a fuck and when really bored I replied to ads like this one to let them know they need a real job, they suck at scamming.

    Running in Louisville Monday age 52. Same photos.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/79324068

  7. #4818

    What happened to Hellen Aguillera?

    Does anyone have any idea what happened to Hellen?

    Is she still active?

  8. #4817

    Filipina recommendation

    Are there any good looking Filipinas in the Seattle / Tacoma area?

  9. #4816

    Rossy

    Anyone try her out yet? Texted the number, got instant reply saying 5 girls available. Most likely handler.

    She is cute, curious about what is available.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....9482%3B-Incall

  10. #4815

    Different number earlier today

    Quote Originally Posted by MysticMack  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever had a dream with this one? Just seems to good to be true imo. Any details are greatly appreciated. They are two different ads with different numbers but the same pics. Are these the same woman and legit?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/seattle/79411464

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/79445089
    She had a different phone number earlier today. She couldn't provide a pic to actually she was a real person. Location was on 2nd in Seattle in an apartment building. It just seemed sketch.

  11. #4814
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    The body rubs website where their ad and contact information was is no longer in service. Where can I get their ad or contact information? Thank you!
    Search for their reviews on TNA. The contact info is going to be the same.

  12. #4813

    Tgtbt

    Did anyone ever had a dream with this one? Just seems to good to be true imo. Any details are greatly appreciated. They are two different ads with different numbers but the same pics. Are these the same woman and legit?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/seattle/79411464

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/79445089

  13. #4812

    Blonde

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...1/457327546891

    Anyone have any luck with her? The pics are obviously fake, but she is a real woman with blonde hair. I tried once, no deposit required, but her and her "friend" just sat in the parking lot until I got bored and left.

    What's the deal?

  14. #4811

    Rubmd

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    The body rubs website where their ad and contact information was is no longer in service. Where can I get their ad or contact information? Thank you!
    Try rubmd.

  15. #4810

    Love sister's ad or contact information

    The body rubs website where their ad and contact information was is no longer in service. Where can I get their ad or contact information? Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from a session with Nancy. Simply put, the reviews are all correct that she is the real deal. Lots of DFK, DATY, DATO (give and receive), FIA, FIV, BBBJCIM is possible. I think her only no's are BBFS and greek is based on size. Lots of energy, very fun. Great shower preview as well. She's a full-on GFE with some PSE sprinkled in there.

    Considering that girls on the other site are asking for more $ and have only a fraction of Nancy's menu, I think she's great value for $$ They're located in Renton which is perfect for me since I live in the Auburn / Kent area and I don't need to make the long trek to Bellevue. I still have a few Bellevue Thai ladies on my TDL, but I'm not sure how they will compare to Nancy. I will say that scheduling is pretty difficult, especially for evenings. Even though they live in a 2 bedroom, they only use 1 room for sessions. Might have to plan ahead if you want to see them. Nancy also mentioned that she is starting to become low volume as well so she'll be limiting her daily sessions. Sunny is definitely next on the list though.

    Awkward moment: I saw Gracee maybe 2 weeks ago because I needed a release. She's sort of my go-to if no one else is available. Having said that, she's in the same building as the Love sisters. When I was walking onto the elevator to see Nancy, Gracee was getting off and made direct eye contact with me. We didn't say anything, but I'm sure she knows why I was there LOL. Now that I've met Nancy, I think my days of seeing Gracee are over. And yes, Gracee is really showing her age. She has a gut now and a little too much botox. Service is great though, but just remember that you're paying $$ for the service, not the looks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape