Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 24044
-
04-13-22 19:08 #15449Senior Member

Posts: 48You mean best marketing?
The majority of those pics are from porn chicks or Only and accounts. Truth is that you have no idea what's behind the door 😂 I'd rather see the skanky looking Baltimore chicks. At least I have an idea of what I'm getting into, give or take 10-20 lbs.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 15:51 #15448Senior Member

Posts: 805According
According to the pics at https://sumosear.ch/images/tags/wash...female-escorts, NVA consistently has the best looking escorts verses Baltimore, DC or Southern Maryland.
I often wish I lived in NVA.
Note: Most of the pics come from escortbabylon or skipthegames.
Congrats gents & enjoy!
Happy hunting!
SJ.
-
04-13-22 14:50 #15447Senior Member

Posts: 232Toni
Not sure why pics didn't load. But here she is.
-
04-13-22 10:29 #15446Senior Member

Posts: 527Patience
I've met her twice and last saw her a few weeks ago. Been trying to get a hold of her again via text and looked to see if she has recently posted on Skip. Hopefully, she come around again soon!
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 09:03 #15445Senior Member

Posts: 231Visited her late night on the weekend at same place for HH. Just CBJ with FIV and mish. Liked it slow. Very good mic skill despite cover and didn't mind me pushing down on her head to gag her and get deeper. I tried to video, but she asked for. 6 and I only had. 4 and she wouldn't budge.
Originally Posted by SweetDickBilly
[View Original Post]
Smell of weed and vaped during the session. Saw some leftover roaches by the sink. A little pricy at $$ for HH but left satisfied. Said she was in Frederick before hand and moved around. Current ads say she's in Tysons now, which is closer so might try again.
-
04-13-22 02:58 #15444Senior Member

Posts: 232Toni new
Toni.
It's fitting her name starts with a T because her pussy is probably the tightest around. Out of town girl making her way south. She said she will be here for a week or so. She's under 5 feet about 130. Thick in right places.
Head 8.
Pussy 10.
Attitude 10.
300/ hr definitely going back for seconds and thirds. At the Roof in Manassas. Hmu for info.
-
04-13-22 00:18 #15443Senior Member

Posts: 427Definition of terms
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations
Originally Posted by Galleon
[View Original Post]
This URL has many of the common abbreviations and other hobby related definitions.
I am surprised ACS (Asian Crap Shoot) is not defined. My understanding of the ACS definition follows: a location (may be a private apartment / residence location or one of the local hotels) where transient Asian Escorts and massage technicians are frequently located.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
04-13-22 00:10 #15442Regular Member

Posts: 21He is not lying.
Are people in this day and age (during a pandemic) still putting their money on the "five second rule".
Originally Posted by SweetDickBilly
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 23:48 #15441Senior Member

Posts: 104What's an ACS? With that said, as other have recommended, you can use letsgetchecked home kits. If you are wary of receiving test kit at your home, you can also use stdcheck.com. They will write you an order for a STD panel that covers HIV, herpes type 1 & type 2, hepatitis A, hepatitis B & hepatitis C, chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis. The collection will be done at the LabCorp and Quest facility of your choice and you should have all results within the week. Good luck.
Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 23:47 #15440Senior Member

Posts: 400Well there is more of her
Maybe she's a good deal by the pound.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 23:16 #15439Regular Member

Posts: 17Just FYI. https://www.truvada.com/ This is what people engaging in higher-risk sexual practices generally take these days. Almost zero side effects and very high levels of prevention for HIV. Any providers engaged regularly in high risk activities should also take it. Since it sometimes take a village (I. E. , the MD Department of Health isn't doing anything to encourage this), Johns would benefit everyone by bringing this to provers' attention.
Originally Posted by Dandc07
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 22:54 #15438Senior Member

Posts: 651Are you serious?
Oh my god really? She thinks she's worth this much? 🤣.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/79433250
Outcall
1 hour $600
2 hours $1,000
3 hours $1,700
4 hours $2,000
6 hours $3,000
12 hour Sleepover $5,000
Weekender $9,000
-
04-12-22 22:38 #15437Senior Member

Posts: 198Nice info on the free testing. Going to have to remember that.
Originally Posted by Barlon
[View Original Post]
I used stdcheck.com when I was in a similar situation. Waited 3 weeks then set it up. I printed out a paper I took to Quest where blood was drawn, I peed in a cup and about a week later I got my results.
Oh I used a protonmail.com account you can set up anonymously for the transaction.
-
04-12-22 22:00 #15436Senior Member

Posts: 103It happens
No worries bud, with the way medicine has advanced they got help for all kinds of stuff. https://www.novasaludinc.org/ Is the place I go to for STD checking and it's free. Obviously be more careful next time and think with your mind and not dick. I will be checking out the chick from Springfield haha.
Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 21:08 #15435Banned Member

Posts: 48I really hope you're kidding cause that is possibly the worst advice I've seen anyone try to give. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself about STDs and how to avoid contracting one.
Originally Posted by Delee1234
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






