Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 37633
-
04-15-22 08:47 #25078Banned Member

Posts: 38Bonita
Can someone tell me what her sessions are like? Want to pull the trigger just want more deets.
-
04-15-22 01:15 #25077Senior Member

Posts: 30Bloom Jin spa Westland
Decided to give a new place a try. Great 1 hr massage, 7. 5/10, and had a nice handshake. I'll likely return. . 6/. 6.
-
04-14-22 20:18 #25076Senior Member

Posts: 170Her instagram was passed around awhile ago, and I just checked: "Booking massage 💆8205;9794;65039; appointments this week for return clients only have a blessed day 🙏.
Originally Posted by MrBlueBalls
[View Original Post]
It's possible she's just not responding to anyone she doesn't know / hasn't seen before.
-
04-14-22 16:10 #25075Senior Member

Posts: 218Stopped By, Sort of
Stopped by here today for the first time. The parking lot had several cars who I assume were mostly mongers as most of the strip mall is vacant; including one guy walking in as I parked. Decided to exercise some curtesy and wait until someone left. Immediately next to the parking lot is an empty field. I noticed a dark Chrysler charger (or similar) with dark windows parked in the filed toward the other side. It was occupied and it's location seemed odd. No house close by and available street parking right next to the field where the car was parked. Waited for about 20 minutes and left. I suspect it was nothing to be concerned about but did make me wonder.
Stay safe,
J.
Originally Posted by Mohammed1
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 15:29 #25074Senior Member

Posts: 170Had a similar experience with a case of mistaken identity, she thought she knew me (I don't think so? Mid-late 40's, allowed roaming and pulled up her shirt.
Originally Posted by Mohammed1
[View Original Post]
Will be interesting to see what the menu holds in the future.
I also saw a 2nd person (I think working?) who was similar age, much larger chest + small gut, could be a good time if topless / more is available.
-
04-14-22 14:25 #25073Banned Member

Posts: 106No, they are not
No, they were not open yesterday and their phones are all turned off. You can go to Center line police Facebook page and see pictures of the police in the parking lot.
Originally Posted by WillyMatt123
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 13:17 #25072Senior Member

Posts: 450Tipped 40
I think even if the massage is OK/ average but you are getting a topless HJ then 40 is to be expected regardless of the actual massage. I say be fair and reasonable to keep the good service available. If tits come out, 40 for sure if not more.
Originally Posted by Caboose13
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 13:15 #25071Senior Member

Posts: 30Biggest worry is LE will bust a place then leave it open to catch Mongers they call John.
Originally Posted by WillyMatt123
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 12:18 #25070Regular Member

Posts: 5Oriental massage Rochester
Saw a Probably 40's lady. $80 for an hour. She started with the usual massage didn't object to touching. Very silky skin, Good massage. After 15 minutes she reached under and let me know more was available. I flipped and started the negotiations. I asked for HJ. She wants $60. No rush. Great time. May repeat.
Originally Posted by MidgetMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 11:55 #25069Senior Member

Posts: 170No, you should be able to follow the threads back to the original post that said this was in Rochester.
Originally Posted by JuanHunglow69
[View Original Post]
Technically in Rochester Hills, John "R" and Auburn.
Forum keeps changing single letter.
-
04-14-22 10:35 #25068Senior Member

Posts: 193Clear your inbox
Melvinsch. Clear your inbox please.
-
04-14-22 08:20 #25067Senior Member

Posts: 161Still open
Was open when I went past there yesterday. Don't know if that means anything or not.
Originally Posted by JoeyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 06:06 #25066Senior Member

Posts: 47Info
Should we guess the location and city as well?
Originally Posted by MrBlueBalls
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 21:43 #25065Regular Member

Posts: 1Alice Spa?
Originally Posted by Kimha55
[View Original Post]
Anything to note? Recommend? HE? FS? Or just a good message?
-
04-13-22 14:38 #25064Senior Member

Posts: 94Oriental massage Rochester
They are at John are and Auburn now. In a small strip mall to the east of John are.
Originally Posted by EdHemlock
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





