Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24807
    Quote Originally Posted by Caboose13  [View Original Post]
    Back was hurting and I saw this place so I figured why the hell not give it a try. $80 for an hour. Great massage. I was enjoying it so much I almost drifted off to sleep. Decent looking woman, had a mask on so probably 40's (On the flip she stood at my head and put her tits in my face as she rubbed down my shoulders and arms. Nice 2 handed jack to finish with her tits out so I could suck and rub them. No idea if there is more on the menu. I plan on going back soon. Tipped 40 cause the massage was really that good.
    Word is they recently just moved locations, are they still at the Walton / Livernois location or moved somewhere else? Appreciate info.

  2. #24806

    Oriental massage Rochester

    Back was hurting and I saw this place so I figured why the hell not give it a try. $80 for an hour. Great massage. I was enjoying it so much I almost drifted off to sleep. Decent looking woman, had a mask on so probably 40's (On the flip she stood at my head and put her tits in my face as she rubbed down my shoulders and arms. Nice 2 handed jack to finish with her tits out so I could suck and rub them. No idea if there is more on the menu. I plan on going back soon. Tipped 40 cause the massage was really that good.

  3. #24805

    Ocean Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRegular  [View Original Post]
    Only if you can see Nancy if she's still working there, last I heard she is, suggest calling ahead?
    Saw Nancy last Friday. It was the first time I've seen her. She is an attractive lady. She wasn't wearing a mask, gave a pretty good to almost therapeutic massage IMHO, and finished nicely. All for the rates already given in this forum many times.

    As an aside, it is quirky that her English was very good during negotiations, other times it was broken and poorly pronounced. It certainly sounded like she said her name is Ny-Shee, which gave me pause after the clear and well-pronounced negotiations. I can see how there is confusion and debate here about her name. I've had plenty of conversations with FOB MP's but her style makes me think she's one that knows more than she's letting on.

    I can't vouch for her still being there this week, but she was last week.

  4. #24804

    Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by Fasted2010  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to Ocean since mid-March and wondering if they have changed providers this month and. If so. Any good words to pass along? Hoping to get to that side of town later this week and wondering if it's worth stopping by. TIA.
    Went last week but can't remember her name. She hesitated when I asked as if she was making it up on the spot. She said she had been there for two days and was from LA. Decent looking for AMP standards. Actually a nice ass. Never can tell age and she seemed younger that most in area but at least late 30's. On flip wanted $120 for nude HJ. Ended up paying $90 as I felt like seeing a nude body. She jack hammered to get it over but held out for a while to punish her for the difficult negotiating. When she left to get hot towel I noticed some odor on my fingers. Not greatest personality and I would not repeat.

  5. #24803

    It is worth it, on one condition!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fasted2010  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to Ocean since mid-March and wondering if they have changed providers this month and. If so. Any good words to pass along? Hoping to get to that side of town later this week and wondering if it's worth stopping by. TIA.
    Only if you can see Nancy if she's still working there, last I heard she is, suggest calling ahead?

  6. #24802

    Emily Royce

    I know this is in Ann Arbor, but I got no response when I posted there.

    Anybody ever see this one? I'm intrigued and am thinking about splurging. A little pricey, but for some reason might be worth it. Pm welcome.

    https://massage.eros.com/michigan/fi...890.htm?cat=83

  7. #24801

    Ocean Spa. Berkley

    Haven't been to Ocean since mid-March and wondering if they have changed providers this month and. If so. Any good words to pass along? Hoping to get to that side of town later this week and wondering if it's worth stopping by. TIA.

  8. #24800

    I would bet on it

    Quote Originally Posted by DA9988  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if Empire in CL is next on the list to get raided.
    I wouldn't go anywhere near Empire. Center Line has proven they don't want massage parlors in their town. There has been 4 opened in the last 4 years and 3 have been shut down. And Empire is actually a FS spa, the other 3 were not.

  9. #24799
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyKing  [View Original Post]
    I was driving along Van Dyke last night and saw a few police vehicles at the massage place on the east side of Van Dyke a few blocks south of 696. I have never been to this location so I am not sure if it is legit or not. Anyone know what happened?
    I wonder if Empire in CL is next on the list to get raided.

  10. #24798

    Just deleted

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Your mail box is full!
    Just deleted all.

  11. #24797

    Kimha55

    Your mail box is full!

  12. #24796
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #24795

    Another massage parlor bust?

    I was driving along Van Dyke last night and saw a few police vehicles at the massage place on the east side of Van Dyke a few blocks south of 696. I have never been to this location so I am not sure if it is legit or not. Anyone know what happened?

  14. #24794
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoee1  [View Original Post]
    Doe anyone have Jen's number they can dm me? I believe I have her old phone number and wanted to check if her number is still the same.
    Why don't you just try the number you have?

  15. #24793

    So weird

    Quote Originally Posted by Riker36  [View Original Post]
    Same here. I had some success, but then no. More responses. I think someone reported me, and while I can still log in to the site, none of my messages go thru.
    Exactly the same with me. I have no idea what I did. I have 2 accounts. Neither get a response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape