Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 13047
-
04-18-22 16:03 #7452Senior Member

Posts: 39Man, I went to Oak a few years back and got a mediocre HJ. I went again a year or so ago and the fish monger who had been gently pushing at my back muscles went and got the mamasan when I kept removing my towel. Mamasan said, "Massage only. " I won't go back.
Originally Posted by MrFlingMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 00:48 #7451Senior Member

Posts: 56I went here. Hot girls, but saw this one that looked like a tranny. Is that true?
Originally Posted by BigBadNut
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 01:59 #7450Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Never go into Goldfinger with just your dick in your hand.
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 22:18 #7449Regular Member

Posts: 7This had me wheezing. 10/10 write up. Thanks for the laugh.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 09:57 #7448Senior Member

Posts: 971I did not get the reference.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
And as an American Male, to miss a Godfather quote (except 3, because, c'mon) I must now preform proper penance.
I leave ashamed.
-
04-14-22 00:55 #7447Senior Member

Posts: 26Any have any info on massage Palacio. Looks like the weather report is cloudy with a chance of hjs. What's the word?
Seems semi legit with a chance at extras.
-
04-13-22 22:12 #7446Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Lee
I guess you did not see godfather 2. I was making a point about my double standard. On the one hand I totally ripped that poster who I despise for paying 250 for FS from a pig. On the other hand I drop 100 to the girl and 50 to the house at Gold finger for a weak handie. So when roth states that he let it go when green was killed, but then plots to have Michael killed, well it had nothing to do with business.
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
As for gas, the only place to get gas in l. A. Is the station on Florence just west of Fig.
-
04-13-22 10:02 #7445Senior Member

Posts: 971Just curious, where are you buying your gas? I'd love to go to place where they don't think it's a business.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 18:40 #7444Senior Member

Posts: 270Debatable
Had to ad in this debate. What would one pay, if she is a 8-9 (shitty massage) but smoking hot attitude with backside play and will to go buck naked allowing for moderate molesting? Just an HJ with her making certain that the prostate is getting maximum blood flow?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 14:52 #7443Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Hold up
As colonel jessup said, I don't want money and I don't want medals.
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
Not to impose a double standard here -.
Goldfinger is a place I go to between taking a day end piss at my office at vons which is down the block from goldfinger and then taking a shit at home after goldfinger. It is not a destination that I go drive to in fucken whittier. My spending habits at goldfinger are not market comparable to a monger such as the post saving up his money and his coom to go long in whittier. And just to let you know, the other day with nana, I think I tipped 80 due to her not taking off clothing.
Now, when I went to sun accu, that was a total ripoff and I mentioned as such -150 for fucking in a shoebox with an Asian girl who did not even call me superman is a ripoff.
So, I proudly employ a double standard. My goldfinger visits are like stopping off to get gas. It has nothing to do with business.
-
04-12-22 10:44 #7442Senior Member

Posts: 971Hold up- Don't you pay a bennie for HJ at GF?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 17:38 #7441Senior Member

Posts: 700Thats why I said 8 with a dress nd 6 without. She wasnt a bad looker in my opinion. But yes I agree I over paid nd ashamed of it.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 16:02 #7440Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Madness
I am no fan of you and your posts. So I should have some schadenfreude. But this is getting out of hand. I paid 150 for FS plus 50 door in Santa Monica. And because I am honest, the girl was a 5, just barely fuckable. I know for a fact you are overstating the girl's looks. 240 dollars in whittier is criminal.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 11:13 #7439Senior Member

Posts: 700Whittier
Went to provider sheshè.
https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../22029259.html
Body 8/10 with dress. Without 6/10.
Attitude 7. 5.
BBBJ+ CFS: 200.
Door: 40.
Yes, I know steep. But cock was out and was just wanting to bust my nut. Yes I'm ashamed nd was better off somewhere else. Honestly wouldn't come back.
-
04-09-22 20:21 #7438Banned Member

Posts: 111LE Busts in NY / NJ
I happened to see this older post and would add that I was in NY / NJ area a few years ago. There are AMP's there too. And every so often, there would be a bust, and they would actually take mug shots of all the "girls" and print them in the newspaper. It was pretty jarring to see, because the photos were pretty unflattering shots taken with these women grimacing. The newspaper would also print their names and ages. There was a famous case a few years ago in Flushing NY, where a 'girl' had been busted a number of times, and brought a customer up to her place for FS for $80 if I recall. He then revealed himself to be LE, and she attempted to escape by jumping out of a 4th floor balcony, and died. Various articles followed, and it turns out she was 40 ish and married to a Chinese man several decades older, living in Asia.
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






