Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Rants and Raves plus Stupid Shit

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 169 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 2522
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2072

    Idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by HobFix  [View Original Post]
    I must agree. Texted yesterday. Response wasn't nice.
    Not sure why this idiot thinks it's funny. These girls are probably in touch with LEO at this point. Some unfortunate monger is probably going to walk into a trap.

  2. #2071

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by WarrenAJeffers  [View Original Post]
    Apparently BB has returned.
    I must agree. Texted yesterday. Response wasn't nice.

  3. #2070
    BadLoganDog
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WarrenAJeffers  [View Original Post]
    Apparently BB has returned.
    Yea he sure has.

  4. #2069

    Bugle

    Quote Originally Posted by Upforfunn27  [View Original Post]
    I ran into the same results. I apologized to both and said I was misinformed. I wrote back to Skank and politely asked if this was a prank? Or, bad info? I said I was disappointed. He told me to reach out to Bugle Boy. WTF? Another loser living in his mother's basement? My bad, I should have looked into the source, fairly new and obviously not reliable.
    Apparently BB has returned.

  5. #2068

    Same results

    Quote Originally Posted by HorseThief  [View Original Post]
    Both girls cussed me out! I don't need this kind of heat! Don't fall for this bullshit! Give good info or don't post this shit! If they are real you obviously didn't have permission to give out their numbers!
    I ran into the same results. I apologized to both and said I was misinformed. I wrote back to Skank and politely asked if this was a prank? Or, bad info? I said I was disappointed. He told me to reach out to Bugle Boy. WTF? Another loser living in his mother's basement? My bad, I should have looked into the source, fairly new and obviously not reliable.

  6. #2067

    Bs

    Quote Originally Posted by SkankHunt44  [View Original Post]
    I have two UTRs.

    One in Albany and one in Warren County.

    Message me for more info and their numbers.
    Both girls cussed me out! I don't need this kind of heat! Don't fall for this bullshit! Give good info or don't post this shit! If they are real you obviously didn't have permission to give out their numbers!

  7. #2066

    I know

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb8871  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, To quote great philosopher Curly Howard, "Certainly". Agree to disagree. Was making more of philosophical, rather than practical point anyway.
    I've seen that philosophical part of you in a lot of your postings. Even at my advanced age, I'm still learning the advantages of a philosophical approach to certain issues and topics, as opposed to my usual argumentative approach.

    Kudos, Tomb8871.

  8. #2065

    Nicely played

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb8871  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, To quote great philosopher Curly Howard, "Certainly". Agree to disagree. Was making more of philosophical, rather than practical point anyway.
    Wow. Civil discourse in an anonymous online forum. This gives me some hope for our current "civilization" (or lack thereof). FWIW, I see validity in both of your separate points.

  9. #2064
    Quote Originally Posted by TooTorrid  [View Original Post]
    I have nothing but respect for you AND the fact that you see things differently than I do. Your not the only one. But-can you imagine what kind of world this would be if we all felt and thought exactly the same about everything? That's not the kind of world this is, nor the kind of world I'd want to live in. Would YOU?

    With that in mind-shall we respectfully agree to disagree?
    Thanks, To quote great philosopher Curly Howard, "Certainly". Agree to disagree. Was making more of philosophical, rather than practical point anyway.

  10. #2063
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb8871  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely everything? Winning the lotto?

    Imo, very few absolutes in anything.
    I have nothing but respect for you AND the fact that you see things differently than I do. Your not the only one. But-can you imagine what kind of world this would be if we all felt and thought exactly the same about everything? That's not the kind of world this is, nor the kind of world I'd want to live in. Would YOU?

    With that in mind-shall we respectfully agree to disagree?

  11. #2062
    Quote Originally Posted by TooTorrid  [View Original Post]
    My old mentor used to tell me all the time:

    "There is a reason and a purpose for absolutely everything that happens in life. Nothing happens by chance, and there is no such thing as coincidence. ".

    I tend to agree.
    Absolutely everything? Winning the lotto?

    Imo, very few absolutes in anything.

  12. #2061
    Quote Originally Posted by RonJeremy69  [View Original Post]
    We all hate BB and are glad he's gone. Since he's been gone not one of us has asked anything about him or commented on it. Then a newbie with 2 posts is the only one to ask about him? Jeez, what a coincidence.
    My old mentor used to tell me all the time:

    "There is a reason and a purpose for absolutely everything that happens in life. Nothing happens by chance, and there is no such thing as coincidence. ".

    I tend to agree.

  13. #2060
    Quote Originally Posted by Swammi2  [View Original Post]
    Shhh don't jinks it.
    We all hate BB and are glad he's gone. Since he's been gone not one of us has asked anything about him or commented on it. Then a newbie with 2 posts is the only one to ask about him? Jeez, what a coincidence.

  14. #2059
    Personally, I don't miss it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkankHunt44  [View Original Post]
    Hey, whatever happened to that asshole Bugleboy and all his handles? Did they finally put him in the insane asylum? Did he catch something bad or get beaten up by a providers handler? He suddenly disappeared.

    It's been drama free here for a while, boring kinda. Miss all the chronicles and his life story, gave me a good chuckle to be honest.

  15. #2058
    Quote Originally Posted by TooTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street is that WarrenAJeffers beat him senseless and ran him the fuck out of town.
    Don't know how true it is-just what I heard..
    Actually I believe you and Scoot sufficiently doled out such a level of outrageous insults to match his stuff that he posted, that he sorta took it to heart and finally figured out this not the place for him. Hopefully getting some serious level of help, as his life seemed to be spiraling.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape