Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 11029
-
04-13-22 07:36 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 36This one is fake. It ran here last month and an image search lead to an ad in Louisville Kentucky running the same day. On a whim I contacted the "person" in Louisville and asked how could she possibly be in two places at once. She (This person) replied her photos where stolen and was running in several other cities. I kinda sorta maybe believe this person Heather in Louisville because she had lots of reviews there going back several years although who know with listcrawler. I wonder who is really the scammer. I've seen this ad about three times a week in Seattle with a different number and I 've "fucked with" this thief several times with a different number. Always the same thing in The Marriot on Second Avenue and Cherry and needs a deposit. Thats when I bail. If she / he / it / them gets $20 once or twice a day in multiple cities from a few dopes gullible enough to fall for it, makes me wish I could do something about it like deal out a serious beating. I've reported it to listcrawler, they don't give a fuck and when really bored I replied to ads like this one to let them know they need a real job, they suck at scamming.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
Running in Louisville Monday age 52. Same photos.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/79324068
-
04-13-22 04:55 #4818Regular Member

Posts: 4What happened to Hellen Aguillera?
Does anyone have any idea what happened to Hellen?
Is she still active?
-
04-13-22 00:32 #4817Regular Member

Posts: 1Filipina recommendation
Are there any good looking Filipinas in the Seattle / Tacoma area?
-
04-12-22 22:01 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 67Rossy
Anyone try her out yet? Texted the number, got instant reply saying 5 girls available. Most likely handler.
She is cute, curious about what is available.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....9482%3B-Incall
-
04-12-22 21:16 #4815Senior Member

Posts: 826Different number earlier today
She had a different phone number earlier today. She couldn't provide a pic to actually she was a real person. Location was on 2nd in Seattle in an apartment building. It just seemed sketch.
Originally Posted by MysticMack
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 21:11 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 353Search for their reviews on TNA. The contact info is going to be the same.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 18:12 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 65Tgtbt
Did anyone ever had a dream with this one? Just seems to good to be true imo. Any details are greatly appreciated. They are two different ads with different numbers but the same pics. Are these the same woman and legit?
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/seattle/79411464
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/79445089
-
04-12-22 18:08 #4812Senior Member

Posts: 144Blonde
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...1/457327546891
Anyone have any luck with her? The pics are obviously fake, but she is a real woman with blonde hair. I tried once, no deposit required, but her and her "friend" just sat in the parking lot until I got bored and left.
What's the deal?
-
04-12-22 00:03 #4811Senior Member

Posts: 99Rubmd
Try rubmd.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 23:20 #4810Senior Member

Posts: 461Love sister's ad or contact information
The body rubs website where their ad and contact information was is no longer in service. Where can I get their ad or contact information? Thank you!
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 22:40 #4809Regular Member

Posts: 16Oneluckygirl
Has anyone seen her? Does she go by other names? Saw her page on TNA. Looks good.
-
04-11-22 13:22 #4808Banned Member

Posts: 40Heelz
Saw her not too long ago. She's great. Be nice and give her what she wants (lots of DATY) and she will be very receptive to other activities. Her body is phenomenal, and she's perfect for fulfilling any 'busty slutty stepmom' fantasy you might have. First time she insisted on a condom but by round two she was so worked up from all the orgasms my tongue was giving her she had no problem with moaning for me to just fuck her already. YMMV.
Originally Posted by MikeFieldz
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 13:22 #4807Banned Member

Posts: 1358Well, I am a true believer in the KISS philosophy: Keep It Simple, Stupid. So, for this money designation business, let's just do it like it is done at most other places: three hundred dollars is designated as $300. In fact, I suspect that is the way just about all of us are taught at a young age to designate such monetary amounts. None of this $$ or 3 roses, business. Keep It Simple!
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 13:16 #4806Senior Member

Posts: 179My two cents (slight rant)
I look at those who use symbols, the word roses, or other coded language to describe costs the same way I look at those who write "I had a dream" before describing their experience, "legal disclaimer" at the bottom of ads, or ask "are you a cop?
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
It's not going to protect you in the event that you get busted and LE uses your posts as evidence. If you are comfortable using the dollar signs and roses, you might as well use the real numbers, since both amount to the same level of admission, but one will at least make sure that what you type is what you paid.
-
04-11-22 12:44 #4805Senior Member

Posts: 362+1 What the Duke said
Preach it, brother! We're only confusing one another by using dollar signs or other symbols or even periods and partial amounts in place of actual numbers.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






