Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 28084
-
04-13-22 09:35 #18229Banned Member

Posts: 707Eva at 108 Ocean is back
I have to agree (at least in my personal experience) Eva is by far one of the most awesome providers I have ever seen.
Her BBBJ is simply fantastic, her personality and her willingness to please just makes the experience of seeing her memorable.
I saw her last night for a half hour visit and every time I've had a session with her it's been great good massage and a good time. She can definitely suck dick and fuck in such a way that you really feel connected, I have always left feeling completely happy with a session with her.
Just glad she's back.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 09:27 #18228Banned Member

Posts: 707Tattoo not scar
I think that's a partially completed tattoo and not a C-section scar. Hyuna seemed pretty engaged with me the time I say her so not sure if she was just having a bad day or was just busy trying to go onto the next customer.
She has absolutely beautifully lovely tits and a nice for body with good muscle development and I did not see any no signs of baby damage. LOL I looked very carefully when I was playing with her, I just thought she was a good looking girl.
Cassie's has big huge lovely tits and her sweet shy personality belied the fact that when you're fucking the shit out of her she's quite the vocalist. Definitely worth a visit, just a very different body types from Hyuna.
Originally Posted by Usgyinyang
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 02:53 #18227Banned Member

Posts: 42Sasa at Diamond
I was in the Hillcrest area the other night and decided to drop by Diamond. With all the sexy and playful new chicks working at this place recently, I knew I couldn't go wrong. I got there around 10:30 and was greeted by very pretty and tall girl who MMS told me to try. We hug and kiss. I told her, "you must be the new girl MMS was telling me about. " She goes by the name Sasa. She leads me to the room and I sit on the chair and she begins doing a couch dance for me. It was nice. Reminded me of the days going to Hong Kong Bar in TJ and grabbing the Chickkas for quick couch dance. She is very entertaining. I begin dancing with her in the room and soon we start DFK.
We pull our cloths off and I am enjoying her sexy body and beautiful bolt-ons. I grab both tits and enjoy sucking them one by one. I told her to lie on her back and I started a nice massage on her. As I rubbed her back I lightly kiss her on the cheeks. She enjoyed. I told her to turn around and I soon run my hands on her tits lightly massaging them and circling my fingers around her nice and dark nipples. I work my hands down to her legs working her inner and outer thighs. Soon I slowly open her legs and start licking her kitty. I enjoy her pussy lips starting to get engorged and she starts thrusting her pussy towards my tongue. It was a good 5 to 8 minute pussy eating session. She was really into it. Eventually, she gets up and tells me to rest and lie on the massage table. She goes out of the room for a minute or two to get some supplies.
When she returns, she starts to DFK and rub her tits all over my chest and around junior. Felt really good. Soon, she mounts the table and begins a nice BBBJ on me. She takes her time and uses her tongue very well to excite junior. Soon she works the balls and soon I can feel one of them in her mouth. I grab her leg and it was like natural instinct on her part. She positions her self in nice 69. We oral each other enjoying the mutual pleasure and I tell her, "let's fuck". She puts the raincoat and Sasa gets on top of me and I enjoy watching her thrusting up and down on Junior as if it's her dildo. She was into it. I pull out and get into classic MISH with her and pound her some more. I hear her moaning and it made me more excited. I pull out again and doggystyle her. This made her climax because while catching my breath I feel her thighs and it was dripping in her love juice. I was spent. She asked if I exploded and I said I couldn't. She pulled of the raincoat and she BBBJ me again. That's when I knew Sasa, like Mia, wants to make sure your satisfied. She got Junior hard again and I also tugged on Junior and exploded on her tits. She cleaned me up, I gave her a well deserved tip and thanked her for the great playtime and being patient with me. MMS is doing great job at getting the talent through Diamond. I love Sasa and highly recommend. She is playful, friendly and fun to be around. Happy times to my fellow hobbyist.
-
04-12-22 23:12 #18226Banned Member

Posts: 713Yes they are just getting on their feet with the new owners. It is perfectly fine to just show up, you might have to wait a little bit until someone is available. At that time you can ask them for the phone number so that you can make appointments in the future.
Originally Posted by JustANoob97
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
-
04-12-22 22:36 #18225Banned Member

Posts: 3075One more to add Sophia at Diamond for best BBBJ ending.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 21:24 #18224Banned Member

Posts: 3075
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
Great massage and best BBBJ has to go to Eva at 108, followed by Mina (VIP), then Mia (Diamond).
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
Best BBBJ ending goes to All the VIP girls, but most memorable are: Mina and Daisy. Eva at 108. Mia and SaSa at Diamond.
-
04-12-22 20:24 #18223Regular Member

Posts: 2New life body care: Just show up?
Brand new to all of this. Been reading the forum and found Daisy and Grace from New Life Body Care are both highly recommended.
I tried calling the number but it went to voicemail twice.
My questions are:
A) Should I just show up? I would definitely want to see one of those two, but wouldn't necessarily mind seeing someone else as long as I get something. I would've thought an appointment is better but maybe showing up is fine.
B) What are the hours? Google says closes at 10, rubmaps says closes at 12. Which is it?
Optional C) if this doesn't work out because they're not answering the phone, is there any other place you'd recommend?
-
04-12-22 20:07 #18222Senior Member

Posts: 618I don't think I've ever gotten a massage from Mia in 20 visits lmao, but she absolutely has the best BBBJ in the game. Eva great with the slurping sounds too. We have a similar overlap of interests I think.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 19:44 #18221Senior Member

Posts: 148108 hyuna
My experience with hyuna was fairly forgettable. Pretty weak massage, decent BBBJ, nice kitty, and seemed too preoccupied trying to cover up the c section scar to really get into the moment. Shorted me 15 minutes from the hour. Bumped into a girl calling herself Cassie in the bathroom on my way out and she looks a lot more my type.
-
04-12-22 18:38 #18220Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472Eva's Swedish technique is the best among the three.
I've grown to really appreciate Mia's massage technique as well.
Amy's massage is decent. Hyuna's massage was gentle.
Have not had a session with Shasha just yet.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 18:33 #18219Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472Oops, I stand corrected. Eva is back at it.
So 108 Eva and 7 Spa Amy are both immediately available to satisfy your needs in this department and Diamond 6th Mia may be back this weekend.
Diamond 6th Shasha and 108 Hyuna reports have shown they would also be willing as well.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ScottJones2020
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 18:32 #18218Senior Member

Posts: 40Eva is back at 108
After trying NLBC the other day I decided to give 108 a try today, and I had another great experience. All 4 girls were busy when I got there, but after a few min I was greeted by Eva, who I hadn't read anything about yet as I'm new to the forum and she is back off of a short break. She said she usually likes to work for 22 days and then take 8 days off. She's been at 108 for about 6 months and wanted to me post to let her regulars and everyone else know she is back.
The session was great. I paid. 6 for the hour and one of the major plusses is that the massage itself was very very good. She said she actually has a license and showed some good technique. She was bubbly and fun to talk to. She asked what I do for a living and when I mentioned I'm a singer she started singing "Hotel California" and wanted me to sing along.
She had a hot little body and was very fit. Beautiful b cups with puffy nipples, a tight ass and shaved kitty.
Once we got down to business we enjoyed some wonderful dfk and a BBBJ that almost made me bust after about 5-10 min. They had a very strategically placed mirror. Her BJ was sloppy and wet and felt amazing. We switched it up to DATY and the view was amazing.
After about 15 min of fun the cover went on and we went to Doggy style. She was thrusting her hips back in perfect rhythm with me and I only lasted about 5 min or so before it was over.
After the deed was done she gave me a great head massage and we chatted a bit more.
My only concern was I did. 6 for the hour and 1. 6 for the donation. Is that pretty standard or was I a bit low for the hour? She mentioned usually she likes 1. 5 for hh and 1. 8 for an hour but she didn't give me any trouble about it at all, and was sweet the whole time.
After the session I actually got to meet the other 3 girls working. Hyuna, Rosie and the other's name escapes be but she had some huge tits. I was actually very pleased because even after seeing all of them Eva was the one I was most attracted to, although they are all beautiful.
It's good to be back in the game. Maybe not so much for my wallet LOL.
-
04-12-22 17:49 #18217Senior Member

Posts: 254Camel-Toe Jockey
I believe what you meant to say was; 'CowGirl' -or CG (-if SHE was riding).
Originally Posted by Long2022
[View Original Post]
'Jockey' is not a commonly known position amongst the AMP Monger community.
You must be from back East (-or the Far East).
-
04-12-22 17:41 #18216Senior Member

Posts: 562Great info.
How are their massage?
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 17:04 #18215Shill for super spa

Posts: 66Rafela Spa
New spa in Chula Vista. I was just driving by and stopped to check it out. Rafela Spa is in the Mar Mar Plaza off 3rd Ave just South of Oxford St. Lobby, window, locked door to main area. All the signs of an FS spa. Clean rooms and a shower which are my basic requirements for spas I like to enjoy.
Last week I'm greeted by a blonde little spinner whose name is Coco. Very little English but doesn't take much to understand each other's basic needs. Short version; great massage, full menu, great tits, standard tips, left a happy man.
This morning I stopped by and meet Jessica. A petite cute MILF. Speaks a little English. Something about her just does it for me aside from a decent massage and the usual teasing followed by a BBJ and CFS. Anyways, a new spa to add to my top 10.










Reply With Quote




