Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26631

    Clm

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini333  [View Original Post]
    I have never been but have some questions.

    How is the Jacuzzi experience? I heard it is only at one location.

    What is the booking procedures? I not for giving my I'd to them or any personal information. Is that what they require?

    PM me if you don't want to post it. Thanks.
    Yes one location at western & grand has the Jacuzzi option, it is lots of fun as well as Nuru which they offer at all the locations. Screening the first time will be asked or they will not allow you to visit. Hope that helps.

  2. #26630

    CLM questions

    I have never been but have some questions.

    How is the Jacuzzi experience? I heard it is only at one location.

    What is the booking procedures? I not for giving my I'd to them or any personal information. Is that what they require?

    PM me if you don't want to post it. Thanks.

  3. #26629

    Beijing health spa

    To answer most of your questions in one shot instead of individual PM's. Yes this is the place on 30th in Bridgeport and there was 3 gals there as of last week. The one I had was Yoko. Blondish highlights and shaved carpet below. No pics from her. She did not allow it. But younger than the other two and awesome menu. Toys are appreciated. My mind will not forget that show!

  4. #26628
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    You're right though. I liked Eva for a variety of reasons and I will go back when she is there. That means she's been out a month or so and that's concerning.
    Fat girl claimed that she quit due to a bad back, but who knows?

  5. #26627

    More deets por favor

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruh6969  [View Original Post]
    I went today and I think might have had the same woman as you. Her name was Lona and she had such a nice body. Highly recommend.
    You mind sharing more detail about Lona? How was the massage and damage? She was working the desk one time I went in filling in for the usual bombshell.

  6. #26626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Vanessa at CLM

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJoe4567  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in to see Vanessa for 30 min. She is a bit older, bronze skinned MILF style. Body is nice, although looked better in her lingerie. We spent very little time on the massage, eventually she asked "how are you feeling" and offer CBJ (1.) and CFS (2.). I said I had 1. 6 (true) and she said CFS was good for that because she liked me.

    She blew briefly then rode until finished. Emotive, but not driving the action like Bella.

    She mentioned she visits Chi but is primarily NY. Hope this helps.
    Eh. Sounds like everybody else at CLM. Half the girls there fit that category. Was hoping for something a little different this time.

  7. #26625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Nicol

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    Unless massage market has been hit with severe inflation 420 is a hell of a lot of money for an incall massage with a CFS ending.
    And Nicol (Nicole) in particular takes a lot less than that. She will ask for $300, but I've never given her more than $100, and that's for a very extensive menu. She's not nearly hot enough to warrant more than that.

  8. #26624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that pic of her / Mia pulling her shirt up to show off her bolt ons are real pics and she's my ATF at the moment. Are you sure you're thinking of Mia and not Mila?
    I get what he's saying. From the picture you expect this perky little pixie, but Mia is kind of like a real-life version of Tank Girl. Kinda alt with the partially shaved head. It's not that it's not her real picture, she's just a little rougher in real life.

    But! She has one of the best menus at CLM.

    I am still a regular there because the place is so convenient to me but I would love to try some of the other spots people review since increasingly the girls at CLM are either hot with a limited menu or not hot or not young with an open menu. I wouldn't mind having both some time (Audrey would meet the criteria but her menu is always random for the day. Sometimes full on GFE, sometimes BBBJ only, sometimes L1).

  9. #26623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Salma is from Costa Rica. Salma gives a GFE experience. The kind of GFE you have when you are in 10th grade when you want to get your dick wet more than anything and you only get a HJ and tit sucking. She is a sweetheart though.
    LOL that sounds about right. Total sweetheart, but your chances of getting anything beyond a so-so handjob are almost zero. I'm amazed she still works there.

  10. #26622

    Visiting in Chicago any recommendations?

    I am in town for a day or two. Looking for an AMP in walking distance from the river walk on east wacker. I can help if you ever get to Rhode Island!! Thank for the help fellow mongers.

  11. #26621

    Inflation?

    Unless massage market has been hit with severe inflation 420 is a hell of a lot of money for an incall massage with a CFS ending.

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBayer  [View Original Post]
    Had a quick trip to the Windy City and decided to book a session with Chicagoland Bodyrubs based on the fairly favorable (though unusually cryptic) message boards. Was fortunate to see Nichole, a lovely from Columbia. Enhanced front and back, and not naturally blonde, but a very lovely and accommodating companion. $220 for the hour for the house, then an extra $200 for CBJ & CFS ($100 each). Most delightful pre- and post-session oil massage. She had some baby wrinkles, despite her saying that her only child was 5. Not much English, but used Google translate afterwards to further connect (though it wasn't necessary). She was sweet. In-service host site (one of their more central locations) was very clean, modern, new, with great shower. A little pricey, but due to time constraints was worth it for a sure thing. (Would have preferred BBBJ.) Be safe, and PM me if you would like some Tampa Bay tips.

  12. #26620
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Isabela Pomares or the other one? Pomares is same as always. Website is there to explain. Recommended for massage with topless or nude finish. L1 included in base price. Nothing else on the menu.
    That's not her. I'm pretty sure her name was Isabel, without the a at the end. And she offered more than L1.

  13. #26619

    Nichole at Chicagoland Bodyrubs

    Had a quick trip to the Windy City and decided to book a session with Chicagoland Bodyrubs based on the fairly favorable (though unusually cryptic) message boards. Was fortunate to see Nichole, a lovely from Columbia. Enhanced front and back, and not naturally blonde, but a very lovely and accommodating companion. $220 for the hour for the house, then an extra $200 for CBJ & CFS ($100 each). Most delightful pre- and post-session oil massage. She had some baby wrinkles, despite her saying that her only child was 5. Not much English, but used Google translate afterwards to further connect (though it wasn't necessary). She was sweet. In-service host site (one of their more central locations) was very clean, modern, new, with great shower. A little pricey, but due to time constraints was worth it for a sure thing. (Would have preferred BBBJ.) Be safe, and PM me if you would like some Tampa Bay tips.

  14. #26618
    Quote Originally Posted by StayPuff  [View Original Post]
    Anybody still keep in touch with a latina named Isabel that worked in uptown? Really nice body, posted on rubratings regularly.
    Isabel on Argyle and Marine? If so, she went for cosmetic surgery (bbl fat transfer from tummy). Going to be a bit before she's back in action. She had a substitute for a little bit she quit on her.

  15. #26617
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Over the last few weeks, I have visited J W 5 times. I was surprised notice that Eva, the MMS, was absent. The MTs that I saw, explained that she was off. I've seen 2 different providers. Both were around 30 yo. , slightly overweight, not attractive. Provided ok massage and basic, plain L1, and both requested to add another $20 to the $50 tip that I had already left. I'm not going to repeat unless Eva is back.
    I saw Eva around Chinese New Year. I had called on a Monday afternoon around 4 and she was just leaving. She tried to convince me to come in and see another girl. One of the round faced girls you mentioned. I thought about it because she and I have flirted and they keep trying to talk me in to a 4 hand massage. I always wondered where that would go, but my big head says probably no where. Anyway, I said no, that I would come in the next day.

    So the next day, I go in and she's in that back room with the two beds and a couch. We go in there and she tells me she's in a lot of pain and gestures to her mid section. Said she had gone to the doctor the day before. She said she wasn't seeing customers and was just sleeping back there until I came in. She kind of gave me a little bit of a massage, then just crawled up and laid on the table with me. We laid there for a long time talking and making plans to either go out for Bejing Duck or she was going to bring it in. She kinda just snuggled in to my arms for most of the time. We have texted a few times since then, and she called one time when I was working and could not answer. I guess I should check in with her and see how she is doing.

    I did go in there a few weeks after that and Eva wasn't here. I can't remember the one girls name who has been there awhile. She took me to my room, grabbed my dick thru my pants and smiled and said something I didn't catch. I assumed she was coming back, but the new girl came in. Her name is April. It was her second day. She's older than 30. She's Chinese, and actually gave me a very good, very long massage. Longer than an hour. Hand job with out asking and it wasn't her first time doing that.

    You're right though. I liked Eva for a variety of reasons and I will go back when she is there. That means she's been out a month or so and that's concerning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape