Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 824 1324 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27010
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessaglide

    So since the wheels have come off my ATF, Henna, I am looking for a new ATF. Has anyone seen this girl? She is clearly more expensive than your average provider. But I'm not looking for a regular here. I'm looking for that special present for myself. I can't get this girl out of my head. Has anyone seen her recently, or ever?
    She wants a deposit. Big red flag for me.

  2. #27009

    Visiting Next Week

    Gentlemen:

    I'll be spending a couple nights in your town next week, and I'd like to enjoy a lady while I'm in town. I've been reading the comments on here and have figured out who not to see. Now I need some help in who to see. Gelibeanz sounded good, but the link I saw doesn't work for her.

    So, who do you recommend for a guy who would rather not spend my visit lonely?

    Feel free to DM me.

    Thanks.

    JaG.

  3. #27008

    Just another weekend

    Greetings fellows had a dream with cherry recently. Pics are accurate. Little baby damage nothing to major. Setup was standard. Get to room and she had no motivation. Lazy CBJ. Then sad doggy. Normally I get frustrated when a woman puts in no effort and just leave. But not this time. I get jr. Up and proceed to a one way trip to pound town. All in all. I'd give her another shot. 80 qv.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/79387036

    Tried this one too. Now her pictures look way better than she does. Her service is just as bad. Lazy CBJ kept asking you about to cum huh. Aw no. Missionary 20 strokes in you about to cum huh. Aw no. Doggy 20 strokes in you about to cum huh. Yea to my senses. The CBJ took all the lube off and her river wasn't flowing. I gave up. But never again. I'll be buying a small bottle of lube. Don't know how she has good reviews.

    As always YMMV be safe and may the force be with you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...emphis/78801067

  4. #27007

    Vanessa Glide

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessaglide

    So since the wheels have come off my ATF, Henna, I am looking for a new ATF. Has anyone seen this girl? She is clearly more expensive than your average provider. But I'm not looking for a regular here. I'm looking for that special present for myself. I can't get this girl out of my head. Has anyone seen her recently, or ever?

  5. #27006

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    My mistake, I don't have the option to edit after I post so I can't read my post until it text. Her hr is $$. 50. Thanks for pointing it out.
    No worries. Thanks for correcting.

  6. #27005
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    Update: just heard that Kallie passed over the weekend. I just heard from her smh.
    That's a damn shame. I never had a chance to meet up with her but everything I heard was positive. One more good one gone. RIP.

  7. #27004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Wait. Say again?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    Update: just heard that Kallie passed over the weekend. I just heard from her smh.
    No. Really?

  8. #27003

    Mariah

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/79345498

    I've seen her a few times as a UTR, as far as I know this is her 1st time posting.

  9. #27002
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan1234  [View Original Post]
    That's the crazy part, I never see anyone who doesn't have several good reviews on multiple sites. I thought there would be no issues and went in without my guard up. A rookie mistake, never will do that again. Another strange thing is my Listcrawler account was deleted after trying to leave a bad review. I've written many legit reviews in the past, but now my account is gone after this one bad experience. Oh well.
    This is such a shame, and what an environment for her daughter. Was ATF now will need to avoid.

    The demons always come out.

  10. #27001

    Yes. Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbadd  [View Original Post]
    Golfhunter described a session that was interrupted by landlord wanting rent, then new guy says pimp called at the start of a session, and Golfhunter replies the exact same thing happened to him. Sounds a little different, am I missing something? Apparently Henna is or was someone worth seeing. . .
    At the start of the session, she went to the bathroom. Looking back now, that's probably when she texted her pimp. Because about 5 min after that is when he started banging and yelling. She said it was her landlord, but after seeing the other post, it was most likely her management. She grabbed the donation when she went through the back to "yell back" at him, but magically the donation was no longer in her hand when she came back and told me to leave.

  11. #27000

    Listcrawler is biased

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan1234  [View Original Post]
    That's the crazy part, I never see anyone who doesn't have several good reviews on multiple sites. I thought there would be no issues and went in without my guard up. A rookie mistake, never will do that again. Another strange thing is my Listcrawler account was deleted after trying to leave a bad review. I've written many legit reviews in the past, but now my account is gone after this one bad experience. Oh well.
    List crawler aka escort Babylon is deleting any account that leaves a bad review or bad comment, making it paradise for the fakes and scammers, cash and dash since no one can attest to their dirty deeds.

    I've had 3 accounts deleted when I denounced a girl that did a cash and dash.

    Only positive comments and reviews, and some really stupid ones are allowed to be posted.

    It totally defeats the purpose of having a review and comments section.

  12. #26999
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbadd  [View Original Post]
    Golfhunter described a session that was interrupted by landlord wanting rent, then new guy says pimp called at the start of a session, and Golfhunter replies the exact same thing happened to him. Sounds a little different, am I missing something? Apparently Henna is or was someone worth seeing. . .
    That's the crazy part, I never see anyone who doesn't have several good reviews on multiple sites. I thought there would be no issues and went in without my guard up. A rookie mistake, never will do that again. Another strange thing is my Listcrawler account was deleted after trying to leave a bad review. I've written many legit reviews in the past, but now my account is gone after this one bad experience. Oh well.

  13. #26998
    Quote Originally Posted by Annon1989  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any word of what happened to Asian Kalie and the "Throat God" who used to incall at the Garden Inn?
    Update: just heard that Kallie passed over the weekend. I just heard from her smh.

  14. #26997

    Henna, just curious

    Golfhunter described a session that was interrupted by landlord wanting rent, then new guy says pimp called at the start of a session, and Golfhunter replies the exact same thing happened to him. Sounds a little different, am I missing something? Apparently Henna is or was someone worth seeing. . .

  15. #26996
    Quote Originally Posted by Annon1989  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any word of what happened to Asian Kalie and the "Throat God" who used to incall at the Garden Inn?
    I had a conversation with Kallie last week when she messaged me on FB. She's back around buy isn't working at the moment. Talked to I call her Kentucky Friday, she's still around. She has a nice client base and doesn't have to advertise all the time. Her number is still the same.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape