Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 26914
-
04-12-22 11:15 #18709Senior Member

Posts: 3897 or 8 years ago I saw her under another name. A pleasant experience with a huge breasted (natural I believe) AA lady. The pictures are somewhat accurate, but you may want to read the ter reviews carefully.
Originally Posted by JJames2011
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 09:41 #18708Senior Member

Posts: 1629Anyone seen?
Wondering if anyone has seen these girls?
https://tryst.link/escort/fantasy-queen
https://tryst.link/escort/brianna-144
https://tryst.link/escort/riinah
https://tryst.link/escort/vickywillow
-
04-12-22 09:30 #18707Senior Member

Posts: 1629Probably her boyfriend / pimp. Makes me suspicious too, white guys are seen as easier marks for robbery.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 06:54 #18706Senior Member

Posts: 311Has anyone seen Kara Marie Brooklyn?
https://tryst.link/escort/kara-brooklyn
I know she has been around awhile.
Seems like a lot to pay for a rub and tug.
-
04-12-22 00:56 #18705Senior Member

Posts: 767Aa
Says NO AA in the add yet she's gettin' drilled by an AA man in the video. What's that about?
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 22:44 #18704Senior Member

Posts: 663https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7084056053
Anyone with info on this one? Has she been talked about under Jess or Funsize? Can't find anything on the board that matches her. PMs are appreciated.
-
04-11-22 21:45 #18703Senior Member

Posts: 53I Just saw her. The pics are accurate and she's hot as hell. But I won't be going back to seeing her. She just came off as very cold.
Originally Posted by Dodge55
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 19:48 #18702Senior Member

Posts: 1435Well if anyone was to use fake pics I doubt that they would choose those so at least I would think the pics are legit.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 19:39 #18701Senior Member

Posts: 337Bree?
Anyone have any info on her?
Reached out and yet to hear back, ad on Eros in massage & escort.
https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...558.htm?cat=83
-
04-11-22 17:20 #18700Senior Member

Posts: 135No problem. Also, several of you PMd about her looks. I will let you all decide. These are pretty glammed up but she posted un-blurred pics in Miami forums. She is totally open to minimal / no makeup and can pull that look off. She's not my type with the overbite / horse face shape big forehead. As I said, I paid for the kinkiness which was non existent. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Tkow70
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...y-yes/44345083
-
04-11-22 17:11 #18699Senior Member

Posts: 300Um, noooooo.
At best, she's a $200 hr girl. A $500 hr girl is sexy, and usually is someone you can take out if you want to.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 15:48 #18698Senior Member

Posts: 216Something about the close-up photos of their crotch is a big turn off for me. It's like a quick trashiness indicator that I would see and immediately move on to the next lady.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 15:43 #18697Regular Member

Posts: 1Sara
Has anyone seen Sara recently? Her pictures look good but I don't see any reviews on her.
https://tryst.link/massage/sarabruni
-
04-11-22 15:22 #18696Senior Member

Posts: 503Avoided her as well
Glad to see this review means my instincts on her were right. I spoke to her once and got this weird vibe from her. She seemed like she was doing me a favor just talking to me to set something up. Can't stand the ones like her.
.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 13:59 #18695Senior Member

Posts: 208[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!










Reply With Quote






