Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 26911
-
04-11-22 08:13 #18691Regular Member

Posts: 8Mia
I've been eyeing this one for a few days and finally decided to pull the trigger.
Pictures are accurate, but she honestly looks better in person imo. She's younger than what she proclaims to be in her ad (20) and is fairly new to the game as far as I could tell. However, she's a recovering addict and recently got out of a bad situation.
She had no incall at the time, so I made arrangements to pick her up get a room for a hour. She was very nervous at first but quickly loosened up after a bit of conversation.
I finally got to the room and she immediately got down to business after I laid the donation down on the table.
She started off with an average BBJ for a few minutes, then I flipped her over for K9. She's SUPER tight. Like, to the point where I could barely enter her. She didn't let me pound her like I wanted to because she's not used to guys on the larger side and I was hurting her apparently. She apologized and asked if she could finish with head which I obliged.
I painted her face and then we chatted for a bit after getting cleaned up. Dropped her back off at her spot and that was it.
She's a sweet girl overall, but I don't think I'll repeat because there's better options out there for three c-notes.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79324228
-
04-11-22 06:12 #18690Senior Member

Posts: 300No offense, but.
In the escort world, you get what you pay for. In all honesty, I wouldn't approach any escort that cheap. Minimum price for a decent escort is $250-300. I see a couple of nice looking ones who charge $500 per hour. I book multi hours to ensure a discount, and that I'm the only one that day. My dates last 3-4 hours, and I pay $800.
Originally Posted by HamSolo
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 02:55 #18689Senior Member

Posts: 117Looks like a LE
That's LE waiting to bust you LOL. I'd avoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by Kratlam
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 02:29 #18688Senior Member

Posts: 1172Minnie on LC
Ebony spinner, anybody seen this tasty looking morsel?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8728061328/1
-
04-10-22 21:46 #18687Senior Member

Posts: 1629No idea who Paige is. But that post you quoted is from almost a year ago and the link is dead.
Originally Posted by Kratlam
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 21:02 #18686Senior Member

Posts: 66Avoid
https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...r/909512619973
This one is in Chicago for the next week. I saw her when she was in Michigan recently. Much heavier than her pictures and much older than them as well. Way over priced for the services provided. Serious fan of the herbal remedies and was definitely giving Willy Nelson a run for his money when I saw her. Certainly not worth the 5 dozen roses for the hour or 9 dozen for 2 hours. There are much better options out there. Just thought I would save some of you the trouble.
-
04-10-22 17:32 #18685Senior Member

Posts: 70Did we ever find out more about Paige or name before Paige? She seems responsive via text, want to give my first go as she has a decent outcall option.
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 16:55 #18684Senior Member

Posts: 1264She's been in the industry at least 10 years. I remember seeing her on CL before the BP days. I wouldn't seen her then and certainly wouldn't now.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 16:23 #18683Senior Member

Posts: 1354I have not experienced them, but Alena girls seem to be popular right now and you will have change left over, assuming you get past the screening.
Originally Posted by BT007
[View Original Post]
https://www.alenachicago.com/
Or, you can see Rosa at MA twice and not go over budget! https://modelingave.escortbook.com/models (Still need to be screened however).
-
04-10-22 14:19 #18682Senior Member

Posts: 29I am planning to visit Chicago next week can anyone suggest best options 20's age incall / outcall in 600 to 800 budget? My first preference near O'Hare. Please suggest. Thanks.
-
04-10-22 12:53 #18681Senior Member

Posts: 117Sounds like LEO
Looks pretty take tbh.
Originally Posted by ManlyKmee26
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 11:19 #18680Senior Member

Posts: 148Arizona Pier
Received a text from Piper saying she will be in Oakbrook and O'Hare this week. Reasonable pricing [Deleted by Admin]
-
04-10-22 02:44 #18679Regular Member

Posts: 5Paige
I had a dream in which I had a rendezvous with Paige in the Chicago suburbs. Took me about 20 minutes to get there, longer with transit.
Nice, older lady. Gives great head, I went with BBBJ. She has a ton of services, all listed on her page. She's on the older side, so pictures aren't entirely accurate, but pretty close.
Damage was 200, but worth it! Only negative is that her incall was far out for me, but would visit again if I had a car!
https://tryst.link/escort/paige-250
-
04-09-22 20:00 #18678Senior Member

Posts: 216Karrissa is gross
She gives lousy head and has a stinky box. It's a shame too because that box feels good to fuck, but smell is just too much.
Originally Posted by HamSolo
[View Original Post]
She was cheap and had good attitude. But she was already way on the decline like 6 months ago. So I can only imagine how bad she is now. And for 2 x the price to boot?
-
04-09-22 17:59 #18677Senior Member

Posts: 601Found the link; https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79141186.
Originally Posted by HamSolo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





