Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 476 526 926 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 19291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12916

    Julia

    As a favor to her and a PSA for all you mongers who have seen her, Julia asked me to tell you that today she has a rare in call! Those of you who have her number, she is using the 321 977-XXXX number, send her a message if you are interested. Trusted Senior Forum Members can pm me. Julia is one of the rare GFE and best experiences Brevard has to offer, just read her blog below. Thanks Willie.

  2. #12915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  3. #12914

    Heather BO

    Have had a dream in the past with heather bolt ons out in cocoa, great bang for the buck. However, I did hear she allows BBFS, something that interested me as most providers say that is a no good. Would any mongers verify that is a safe option, or YMMV?

  4. #12913

    Contacting Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by HungDun  [View Original Post]
    Looking for contact info. DM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone  [View Original Post]
    Read the post from Knight. All the contact info is there.
    In her other ad too: https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...o/042679083235.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...e/042679083235

  5. #12912

    Contact info.

    Quote Originally Posted by HungDun  [View Original Post]
    Looking for contact info. DM me.
    Read the post from Knight. All the contact info is there.

  6. #12911

    Anyone have contact info DM me

    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...inted/22463339

    Can't keep this one to myself. What an effin date with this gorgeous PAWG. She hit the spot in everyway. No Greek but I didn't even care with that thiccness on my face. Don't walk, run to this one.
    Looking for contact info. DM me.

  7. #12910

    I've seen her a few times before she ripped me off

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBlazer99  [View Original Post]
    Not quite the gal in the pictures but are they ever. Good, quiet location. Almost end of the road. Basic service. Basic price. Maybe see again in a pinch but not exactly what I'm looking for. YMMV.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/193097988048
    I had seen Jade a few times before she ripped me off. She seems to have gone down that road a little more now. Be careful with her, because she may be nice a fee times but then she will rip you off if given the chance.

  8. #12909

    Lacey and lexi

    Anyone seen them recently, I've been trying million time no luck at all not even response text message. Damn!

  9. #12908
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Contacted these 2 at 6:15 yesterday interested in a meet up get a response at 7:40 telling me their hoping I'm free want to have a sexy time ect. Say donations vary along with a few pics. I inquire again about roses and do not hear from them until 7:10 this morning asking for a deposit to save their night for me. Red flags for me. Don't think I'd trust these 2.
    I contacted a couple days ago and heard nothing back at all. Seems to good to be true. Shame. I would hope for a good time.

  10. #12907

    Any opinions or info on her? Considering a Sunday funday!


  11. #12906

    Recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by Topless1  [View Original Post]
    She is most definitely real have seen her 4 or 5 times a little pricey at first but more flexible with time. Always great service with no hassles. YMMV of course. But we seem to get along well so there's that. Finally a Senior Member!
    Have had the opportunity to see Taylor a few times. Very easy going and put me at ease (I am not a frequent flyer). Highly recommend!

  12. #12905

    Satisfaction?

    Not quite the gal in the pictures but are they ever. Good, quiet location. Almost end of the road. Basic service. Basic price. Maybe see again in a pinch but not exactly what I'm looking for. YMMV.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/193097988048

  13. #12904

    Bree not for me

    Tried to connect with Bree. Good comms. Easy chat. Showed up at airport hotel and nothing. Crickets. Waited 20 minutes and bailed. Wondering if this is her usual.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/781488968606

  14. #12903

    Taylor and Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietlyLooking  [View Original Post]
    So has anyone seen these two as a pair or separate? I know Riley has always been a "I don't do." type of gal but has business changed and she's pairing up with Taylor. I'd like to think a good time would be had, but I have to wonder.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...y/447480156003
    Contacted these 2 at 6:15 yesterday interested in a meet up get a response at 7:40 telling me their hoping I'm free want to have a sexy time ect. Say donations vary along with a few pics. I inquire again about roses and do not hear from them until 7:10 this morning asking for a deposit to save their night for me. Red flags for me. Don't think I'd trust these 2.

  15. #12902

    Scammer

    It was what is called a takeover. The account was taken back and the person had fooled a few other providers as well. All accounts taken back now. Boss man says thanks for providing the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well this one seems to be a scammer ways a deposit.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/373954394665

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape