Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 476 526 926 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 19282
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12907

    Any opinions or info on her? Considering a Sunday funday!


  2. #12906

    Recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by Topless1  [View Original Post]
    She is most definitely real have seen her 4 or 5 times a little pricey at first but more flexible with time. Always great service with no hassles. YMMV of course. But we seem to get along well so there's that. Finally a Senior Member!
    Have had the opportunity to see Taylor a few times. Very easy going and put me at ease (I am not a frequent flyer). Highly recommend!

  3. #12905

    Satisfaction?

    Not quite the gal in the pictures but are they ever. Good, quiet location. Almost end of the road. Basic service. Basic price. Maybe see again in a pinch but not exactly what I'm looking for. YMMV.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/193097988048

  4. #12904

    Bree not for me

    Tried to connect with Bree. Good comms. Easy chat. Showed up at airport hotel and nothing. Crickets. Waited 20 minutes and bailed. Wondering if this is her usual.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/781488968606

  5. #12903

    Taylor and Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietlyLooking  [View Original Post]
    So has anyone seen these two as a pair or separate? I know Riley has always been a "I don't do." type of gal but has business changed and she's pairing up with Taylor. I'd like to think a good time would be had, but I have to wonder.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...y/447480156003
    Contacted these 2 at 6:15 yesterday interested in a meet up get a response at 7:40 telling me their hoping I'm free want to have a sexy time ect. Say donations vary along with a few pics. I inquire again about roses and do not hear from them until 7:10 this morning asking for a deposit to save their night for me. Red flags for me. Don't think I'd trust these 2.

  6. #12902

    Scammer

    It was what is called a takeover. The account was taken back and the person had fooled a few other providers as well. All accounts taken back now. Boss man says thanks for providing the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well this one seems to be a scammer ways a deposit.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/373954394665

  7. #12901

    Jade, Not Bad at First

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/193097988048

    Outcall.

    Jade: look 40 something (said 30's), about 150-165 lbs, about 5'6 or7", brown hair, C-cup.

    So here I try make appointment with all the recommended lady with good review (none answer), but Jade (Guarantee Satisfaction) answer at 2 pm, make it for 1 hour, 2 cent. Comm was good, arrive at 4. 10 pm, look good maybe a few pad nore than the pic, so we went to the room take off our armor and start the business everything went well, good BBJ and good movement until I cum a little outside. Then she said she Need to go get Her Phone from the Car and I said it fine, She goes and never come back, 4. 41 pm.

    This Lady straight up lied then ignore my text, not going to lied very upset about this because I asked her before we start that I can go for 2-3 in a hour. Beware to All the Member. Don't be dumb like me and let her take off with your money when the time is not up for whatever reason she may come up with.

  8. #12900

    An interesting turn?

    So has anyone seen these two as a pair or separate? I know Riley has always been a "I don't do." type of gal but has business changed and she's pairing up with Taylor. I'd like to think a good time would be had, but I have to wonder.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...y/447480156003

  9. #12899

    Beware

    Well this one seems to be a scammer ways a deposit.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/373954394665

  10. #12898

    Marcie

    Hey all Marcie will be in town till Monday. Treat her right fellows.

  11. #12897

    Jessica

    Saw her once for a car date. Went well. Set up second date for an incall. Met her at local store, started to go to her residence in a trailer park off C'lake when she grabbed the cash and disappeared. Have had no response since then. Have reported her on a couple of sites as a definite no go and thief.

  12. #12896

    Jade?

    Hey brothers, anyone remember this one from a couple of years ago? She went by Jade and was so much fun and full on GFE. Anyway, I lost touch with her and would love to reconnect if any of you have her contact. If not, please enjoy the pics!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 07e26f9a1c2a9e0ede829108c9207feb031b1986-14.jpg‎   21bdfa76cb0abe4f8763e05ad0b79ec6344083a8-14.jpg‎  

  13. #12895

    Ditti

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    The bottom one = horrible comms. Rarely if ever can host. Haven't been able to meet. But does seem real.
    Tried for OC with 2nd one multiple times to no avail. Always waiting on roommate to get back with car then radio silence.

  14. #12894

    Tried (and failed) with the 2nd one

    The bottom one = horrible comms. Rarely if ever can host. Haven't been able to meet. But does seem real.

  15. #12893

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape