Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 26908
-
04-11-22 21:45 #18703Senior Member

Posts: 53I Just saw her. The pics are accurate and she's hot as hell. But I won't be going back to seeing her. She just came off as very cold.
Originally Posted by Dodge55
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 19:48 #18702Senior Member

Posts: 1435Well if anyone was to use fake pics I doubt that they would choose those so at least I would think the pics are legit.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 19:39 #18701Senior Member

Posts: 337Bree?
Anyone have any info on her?
Reached out and yet to hear back, ad on Eros in massage & escort.
https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...558.htm?cat=83
-
04-11-22 17:20 #18700Senior Member

Posts: 135No problem. Also, several of you PMd about her looks. I will let you all decide. These are pretty glammed up but she posted un-blurred pics in Miami forums. She is totally open to minimal / no makeup and can pull that look off. She's not my type with the overbite / horse face shape big forehead. As I said, I paid for the kinkiness which was non existent. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Tkow70
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...y-yes/44345083
-
04-11-22 17:11 #18699Senior Member

Posts: 300Um, noooooo.
At best, she's a $200 hr girl. A $500 hr girl is sexy, and usually is someone you can take out if you want to.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 15:48 #18698Senior Member

Posts: 216Something about the close-up photos of their crotch is a big turn off for me. It's like a quick trashiness indicator that I would see and immediately move on to the next lady.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 15:43 #18697Regular Member

Posts: 1Sara
Has anyone seen Sara recently? Her pictures look good but I don't see any reviews on her.
https://tryst.link/massage/sarabruni
-
04-11-22 15:22 #18696Senior Member

Posts: 503Avoided her as well
Glad to see this review means my instincts on her were right. I spoke to her once and got this weird vibe from her. She seemed like she was doing me a favor just talking to me to set something up. Can't stand the ones like her.
.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 13:59 #18695Senior Member

Posts: 208[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-11-22 13:42 #18694Senior Member

Posts: 216Delusional GPS
Tatted up SW looking girl wants 500 - 900? AND she's advertising on STG. The GPS is clearly out of control.
Originally Posted by BangedHer
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 11:27 #18693Senior Member

Posts: 55Agreed
I learned my lesson, and never going on listcrawler again, considering I almost got my ass beat by a hood *****.
Originally Posted by GeneralObvious
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 11:26 #18692Senior Member

Posts: 55Solid Recommendation
I would recommend you go see Krista Garland, as she is fucking amazing. Besides her blemishes & all, I promise you won't be disappointed as I was able to see her last night due to being a regular and had an amazing time. Her head game is unmatched, as she is the DT Queen in my opinion, and let me assure you that you will not be disappointed. Price point wise she is $600 for an hour, but I'm sure you'll have an amazing time!
Originally Posted by BT007
[View Original Post]
If you've any questions please feel free to DM me.
-
04-11-22 08:13 #18691Regular Member

Posts: 8Mia
I've been eyeing this one for a few days and finally decided to pull the trigger.
Pictures are accurate, but she honestly looks better in person imo. She's younger than what she proclaims to be in her ad (20) and is fairly new to the game as far as I could tell. However, she's a recovering addict and recently got out of a bad situation.
She had no incall at the time, so I made arrangements to pick her up get a room for a hour. She was very nervous at first but quickly loosened up after a bit of conversation.
I finally got to the room and she immediately got down to business after I laid the donation down on the table.
She started off with an average BBJ for a few minutes, then I flipped her over for K9. She's SUPER tight. Like, to the point where I could barely enter her. She didn't let me pound her like I wanted to because she's not used to guys on the larger side and I was hurting her apparently. She apologized and asked if she could finish with head which I obliged.
I painted her face and then we chatted for a bit after getting cleaned up. Dropped her back off at her spot and that was it.
She's a sweet girl overall, but I don't think I'll repeat because there's better options out there for three c-notes.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79324228
-
04-11-22 06:12 #18690Senior Member

Posts: 300No offense, but.
In the escort world, you get what you pay for. In all honesty, I wouldn't approach any escort that cheap. Minimum price for a decent escort is $250-300. I see a couple of nice looking ones who charge $500 per hour. I book multi hours to ensure a discount, and that I'm the only one that day. My dates last 3-4 hours, and I pay $800.
Originally Posted by HamSolo
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 02:55 #18689Senior Member

Posts: 117Looks like a LE
That's LE waiting to bust you LOL. I'd avoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by Kratlam
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






