Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 6996
-
04-12-22 16:36 #5091Senior Member

Posts: 210Not really
It's the right link, I questions previous poster multiple reviews. CIP, CIA, GREEK every single girl and all of a sudden they're $$ like candy? Hmmm.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 16:25 #5090Senior Member

Posts: 658You're lucky
When I just talked to her, she said $300, nothing bare and no anal at all, ever. Also had a shitty entitled attitude like she is some beauty queen. I passed. You sure you have the right link?
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 16:15 #5089Senior Member

Posts: 578MsBrunetteBaby
Down for absolutely anything, asked for $300, but happily accepted $200. Very kinky too!
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-9485876e76a3
She also says she only wants 1 guy, but I know others that are lining up meetings with her so don't fall for it!
-
04-12-22 16:12 #5088Senior Member

Posts: 578Lol
She's lying and heavier in person.
Originally Posted by LeeWill
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 13:54 #5087Senior Member

Posts: 155Bella_redd
Wants 2 k per month all inclusive. Says she only see one guy at a time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-9b20e58b0f31
-
04-12-22 12:16 #5086Senior Member

Posts: 81Hauntingly familiar
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-0849dae39aa0
New account but think she was on a year or 2 ago? Anyone hit it? Have any intel?
-
04-12-22 11:13 #5085Senior Member

Posts: 268Anybody know anything about this one
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-6b48390a148a
Talked to her a year or so ago, never made it happen. She saw that I was back on SA and contacted me. Sent pics last year, thin spinner bod. I know someone has had to have hit.
Thanks TB.
-
04-12-22 09:44 #5084Senior Member

Posts: 137Nice
Got together a couple weeks ago $$ totally open menu CIMS, CIP, Anal. Really into DATY and sweet tight kitty.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
Anal came afterward. She seemed disappointed that there was nothing left to leave there for her. She's a good time.
-
04-11-22 23:27 #5083Senior Member

Posts: 617Obviously a double posting from a French SB site.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 20:46 #5082Senior Member

Posts: 218Imagine what the.
So ya, imagine if she doesn't / hasn't shaved the pits, you know the carpet is definitely shag!
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 14:58 #5081Senior Member

Posts: 1095Seen her? Sexysugarbaby
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-46b0281afe7e
She's been pretty honest about what she's looking for. Anyone seen her?
-
04-11-22 14:32 #5080Senior Member

Posts: 210Temptress Bee
Good god gracious, what a sexy body and armpit.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-660aeed4ff35
-
04-11-22 13:08 #5079Senior Member

Posts: 210Babygirl94
She's been discussed couple years ago actually, back in 2020 or so, I remember talking to her, I do remember she's a pro, like Snowshine or snowflake.
Originally Posted by TommyButt
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 12:15 #5078Senior Member

Posts: 48Money?
What happens to your credit / money? Do they refund?
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 11:09 #5077Senior Member

Posts: 268Babygirl94
This one answered a message I sent her a while back. Wanted to meet yesterday, no incall, no wheels, needed me to pick her up southside. Sent a verification pic and told me she had been in a car accident in Jan, surgery, and had to use a walker. Could still have fun but wanted to warn me she couldn't put weight on her leg. Ask 3, agreed to 2 and said she really needed the money. I wasn't in Indy yesterday and have to many on the hook anyway. Have at it!
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-d524372e88ac
TB.










Reply With Quote





