Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11705

    Teaser

    I'm looking for a woman who tease your boys throughout the session? PM if necessary.

  2. #11704

    Tiffany

    Has anyone seen Tiffany (goes by Ms Tiff) in recent times? And if yes, please do share info and that would be helpful.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ms-tiffa...uisville-87469

  3. #11703

    Bebe

    I saw Bebe a couple months back. There wasn't anything significant to add that hasn't already been said, but she did make me lmao. I still dress like I only shop at Foot Locker despite my age. I'm getting dressed and I'm putting on my Jordan gear from head to toe and she says "You look-a like-a Hip Hop YO YO YO." I almost spit up my free water everywhere!

  4. #11702
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmHobby  [View Original Post]
    Visited Sun today and saw DeeDee. Very attractive with a sexy body. IMO comparable in looks to Bebe at Empire. TS was very vigorous but not erotic. I enjoyed warming up in the sauna. Started with a light, perfunctory rub and went to the flip quickly. Agreed on $. 2 for a CBJ which in retrospect was too high but she was pretty firm about not accepting $. We did a little play / roaming but not a lot. She gave the boys some oral attention so I was hoping for BBJ but after she got in 69 she slipped on a cover. My bad for not negotiating BB upfront. Enjoyed some DATY in 69 while she did the CBJ. She was a bit too fast for my taste but she was able to get me across the finish line.

    Overall damage was $. 9 which for CBJ was a bit high. Maybe if I could get BBJ for that might repeat. She's sexy AF though and FS is offered if that's your thing.
    Stoped by yesterday to check Dee Dee and as I was pulling in I seen 2 guys walking in together, I'm bratty damn sure there's not three girls working and maybe only one and mama. I kinda thought it was odd that you and a buddy go to a MP together, not some I would do but that's just me.

  5. #11701

    Got in just in time

    Been a while since I've been out, and haven't been to a MP since I first started in the hobby a few years ago now. With all the talk of Bebe, and as another monger shared "the lack of quality providers" in the escort market, I made my way to Empire this morning for a dream.

    Rolled up and no one in the parking lot. Knocked on the front door and Mamasan led me straight back to the room, collected the house fee, $60, and told me to get undressed. Before I could get my pants off Bebe is in the room and introduced herself. Good English and off we went to what turned out to be a good rubdown. When she came off the table I began rubbing up the back of her thighs, she began teasing the boys and asked what I wanted. "Everything" was my reply, $140 and here's where the fun begins.

    Gave her the donation and the little black dress came off. OMG that body! Nice tits that my only regret is that I didn't get a chance to worship at, and a cute little ass made for bouncing. Stood at the edge of the table while she stroked me up while sucking my nips, then on her knees, on with the cover and into her mouth. Not bad considering CBJ is not my thing, but she made and kept some eye contact which gets me every time. Got up on the table for some 69 and it was fresh and clean. Mostly handjob during that, but when I was ready she slid down for RCG. I would die happy with that view. There were more sights to see though and over we went into mish to the finish line.

    She did confirm that she is leaving for home first thing tomorrow morning as previously reported. It had been said though that she was coming back in July. According to her today she will be back May 1 so if you can't get over there today, have hope, she will return sooner than expected.

  6. #11700

    Sun

    Visited Sun today and saw DeeDee. Very attractive with a sexy body. IMO comparable in looks to Bebe at Empire. TS was very vigorous but not erotic. I enjoyed warming up in the sauna. Started with a light, perfunctory rub and went to the flip quickly. Agreed on $. 2 for a CBJ which in retrospect was too high but she was pretty firm about not accepting $. We did a little play / roaming but not a lot. She gave the boys some oral attention so I was hoping for BBJ but after she got in 69 she slipped on a cover. My bad for not negotiating BB upfront. Enjoyed some DATY in 69 while she did the CBJ. She was a bit too fast for my taste but she was able to get me across the finish line.

    Overall damage was $. 9 which for CBJ was a bit high. Maybe if I could get BBJ for that might repeat. She's sexy AF though and FS is offered if that's your thing.

  7. #11699

    Empire

    So anyone know who the new girl or girls will be? Hopefully as hot or hotter and as fun as Bebe. If anyone does a little recon and finds out let us know as I am ready to go back.

    Quote Originally Posted by SonofaBuck  [View Original Post]
    The reports are true go see her while you can she is leaving Thursday. Back to new York. She will be back in July. I have not been to a MP for. While but when I read about FS spinner I had to partake. It was a good time .60 house. 140 . $$ out the door.

  8. #11698
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    That's the right place. Menu there hasn't changed any. If you look on RM in Jeffersonville you will see EVA. That had better options and pretty girls, don't go today there's only one working. Come Tuesday there will be two ladies and both pretty. New one arrives late afternoon today guys maybe 4 pm.
    Thanks for the confirmation and the recommendation. I'm going to be coming from Chicago and possibly stopping in Indianapolis, so based on what happens in one or both of those places I might just want a relaxing massage / plus when I'm passing through Louisville. But who knows, maybe something more exotic will be the call, so it's good to have options. I've been to a place on Preston for FS on another visit, so that's an option too.

  9. #11697
    Thanks for telling price. Why does everyone make it a big secret even when you sent them a pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by SonofaBuck  [View Original Post]
    The reports are true go see her while you can she is leaving Thursday. Back to new York. She will be back in July. I have not been to a MP for. While but when I read about FS spinner I had to partake. It was a good time .60 house. 140 . $$ out the door.
    .

  10. #11696

    Empire. And bebe

    The reports are true go see her while you can she is leaving Thursday. Back to new York. She will be back in July. I have not been to a MP for. While but when I read about FS spinner I had to partake. It was a good time .60 house. 140 . $$ out the door.

  11. #11695

    Eva update

    New girl just arrived and was put to work immediately LOL. She's cute maybe 30 ish. But my money is on may. Her. Ten thousand dollar breast's are what dreams are made of. Soft and perfect with those very dark responsive nips. O man you guy go try tell me I'm wrong.

  12. #11694
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks, I've passed through Louisville a handful of times, but I think the most recent was back in July of 2018. I went to a place across the river in Jeffersonville. My masseuse was a youngish Korean gal in jeans and a t-shirt and the experience was hand finish only. I looked up the Jeffersonville spots on RM and I *think* the place I went to was Spring Spa. So my question is 1) do I have the right place and 2) is the experience about the same or have things changed since then? Please advise.
    That's the right place. Menu there hasn't changed any. If you look on RM in Jeffersonville you will see EVA. That had better options and pretty girls, don't go today there's only one working. Come Tuesday there will be two ladies and both pretty. New one arrives late afternoon today guys maybe 4 pm.

  13. #11693

    Sun. Deedee

    Quote Originally Posted by TenSevenCs  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sun. Tall, beautiful girl, Bcups. Said her name was Deedee. I think that is what she said. Table shower was good. Basically no massage. Just a feather tease. DATY, CBJ and CFS. Her pussy tasted fresh and was tight. I would repeat.
    House fee is $70 for 45 minutes and I gave $130 to Deedee. She actually wanted another $10 but I told her that was all I brought.

  14. #11692

    Spring Spa Jeffersonville?

    Hi folks, I've passed through Louisville a handful of times, but I think the most recent was back in July of 2018. I went to a place across the river in Jeffersonville. My masseuse was a youngish Korean gal in jeans and a t-shirt and the experience was hand finish only. I looked up the Jeffersonville spots on RM and I *think* the place I went to was Spring Spa. So my question is 1) do I have the right place and 2) is the experience about the same or have things changed since then? Please advise.

  15. #11691

    Dude really

    Quote Originally Posted by Irving11  [View Original Post]
    Newbie in the city. Louisville AMP Which one have CBJ and CFS? Menu include everything? Thanks for any info.
    If you take just a few minutes and read some posts you could figure this out yourself. I don't help anyone that doesn't help themselves. Go see for yourself and post, post, post. Then you get help. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape