Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 18409
-
04-14-22 12:36 #11704Regular Member

Posts: 3Tiffany
Has anyone seen Tiffany (goes by Ms Tiff) in recent times? And if yes, please do share info and that would be helpful.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ms-tiffa...uisville-87469
-
04-14-22 11:12 #11703Senior Member

Posts: 241Bebe
I saw Bebe a couple months back. There wasn't anything significant to add that hasn't already been said, but she did make me lmao. I still dress like I only shop at Foot Locker despite my age. I'm getting dressed and I'm putting on my Jordan gear from head to toe and she says "You look-a like-a Hip Hop YO YO YO." I almost spit up my free water everywhere!
-
04-14-22 11:07 #11702Senior Member

Posts: 156Stoped by yesterday to check Dee Dee and as I was pulling in I seen 2 guys walking in together, I'm bratty damn sure there's not three girls working and maybe only one and mama. I kinda thought it was odd that you and a buddy go to a MP together, not some I would do but that's just me.
Originally Posted by PharmHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 12:53 #11701Senior Member

Posts: 116Got in just in time
Been a while since I've been out, and haven't been to a MP since I first started in the hobby a few years ago now. With all the talk of Bebe, and as another monger shared "the lack of quality providers" in the escort market, I made my way to Empire this morning for a dream.
Rolled up and no one in the parking lot. Knocked on the front door and Mamasan led me straight back to the room, collected the house fee, $60, and told me to get undressed. Before I could get my pants off Bebe is in the room and introduced herself. Good English and off we went to what turned out to be a good rubdown. When she came off the table I began rubbing up the back of her thighs, she began teasing the boys and asked what I wanted. "Everything" was my reply, $140 and here's where the fun begins.
Gave her the donation and the little black dress came off. OMG that body! Nice tits that my only regret is that I didn't get a chance to worship at, and a cute little ass made for bouncing. Stood at the edge of the table while she stroked me up while sucking my nips, then on her knees, on with the cover and into her mouth. Not bad considering CBJ is not my thing, but she made and kept some eye contact which gets me every time. Got up on the table for some 69 and it was fresh and clean. Mostly handjob during that, but when I was ready she slid down for RCG. I would die happy with that view. There were more sights to see though and over we went into mish to the finish line.
She did confirm that she is leaving for home first thing tomorrow morning as previously reported. It had been said though that she was coming back in July. According to her today she will be back May 1 so if you can't get over there today, have hope, she will return sooner than expected.
-
04-12-22 13:21 #11700Senior Member

Posts: 209Sun
Visited Sun today and saw DeeDee. Very attractive with a sexy body. IMO comparable in looks to Bebe at Empire. TS was very vigorous but not erotic. I enjoyed warming up in the sauna. Started with a light, perfunctory rub and went to the flip quickly. Agreed on $. 2 for a CBJ which in retrospect was too high but she was pretty firm about not accepting $. We did a little play / roaming but not a lot. She gave the boys some oral attention so I was hoping for BBJ but after she got in 69 she slipped on a cover. My bad for not negotiating BB upfront. Enjoyed some DATY in 69 while she did the CBJ. She was a bit too fast for my taste but she was able to get me across the finish line.
Overall damage was $. 9 which for CBJ was a bit high. Maybe if I could get BBJ for that might repeat. She's sexy AF though and FS is offered if that's your thing.
-
04-12-22 08:13 #11699Senior Member

Posts: 222Empire
So anyone know who the new girl or girls will be? Hopefully as hot or hotter and as fun as Bebe. If anyone does a little recon and finds out let us know as I am ready to go back.
Originally Posted by SonofaBuck
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 23:11 #11698Senior Member

Posts: 594Thanks for the confirmation and the recommendation. I'm going to be coming from Chicago and possibly stopping in Indianapolis, so based on what happens in one or both of those places I might just want a relaxing massage / plus when I'm passing through Louisville. But who knows, maybe something more exotic will be the call, so it's good to have options. I've been to a place on Preston for FS on another visit, so that's an option too.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 21:04 #11697Senior Member

Posts: 375Thanks for telling price. Why does everyone make it a big secret even when you sent them a pm.
.
Originally Posted by SonofaBuck
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 19:13 #11696Senior Member

Posts: 35Empire. And bebe
The reports are true go see her while you can she is leaving Thursday. Back to new York. She will be back in July. I have not been to a MP for. While but when I read about FS spinner I had to partake. It was a good time .60 house. 140 . $$ out the door.
-
04-11-22 14:27 #11695Senior Member

Posts: 3103Eva update
New girl just arrived and was put to work immediately LOL. She's cute maybe 30 ish. But my money is on may. Her. Ten thousand dollar breast's are what dreams are made of. Soft and perfect with those very dark responsive nips. O man you guy go try tell me I'm wrong.
-
04-11-22 10:35 #11694Senior Member

Posts: 3103That's the right place. Menu there hasn't changed any. If you look on RM in Jeffersonville you will see EVA. That had better options and pretty girls, don't go today there's only one working. Come Tuesday there will be two ladies and both pretty. New one arrives late afternoon today guys maybe 4 pm.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 10:32 #11693Senior Member

Posts: 292Sun. Deedee
House fee is $70 for 45 minutes and I gave $130 to Deedee. She actually wanted another $10 but I told her that was all I brought.
Originally Posted by TenSevenCs
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 22:55 #11692Senior Member

Posts: 594Spring Spa Jeffersonville?
Hi folks, I've passed through Louisville a handful of times, but I think the most recent was back in July of 2018. I went to a place across the river in Jeffersonville. My masseuse was a youngish Korean gal in jeans and a t-shirt and the experience was hand finish only. I looked up the Jeffersonville spots on RM and I *think* the place I went to was Spring Spa. So my question is 1) do I have the right place and 2) is the experience about the same or have things changed since then? Please advise.
-
04-10-22 20:01 #11691Senior Member

Posts: 3103Dude really
If you take just a few minutes and read some posts you could figure this out yourself. I don't help anyone that doesn't help themselves. Go see for yourself and post, post, post. Then you get help. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Irving11
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 15:52 #11690Regular Member

Posts: 13Information
Newbie in the city. Louisville AMP Which one have CBJ and CFS? Menu include everything? Thanks for any info.
Originally Posted by CrazyTrain12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






