Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 59506
-
04-11-22 15:37 #47701Senior Member

Posts: 4061The past couple times you tried for Alice you didn't ask Lily to massage you while you waited or did she offer to? I still like to see Tiffany just to see what the tit talk is about. Again it is seldom you see big tittied Asians. I'm sure Alice has her beat in massage, HJ technique, and body but 4 big titties in your face at an AMP is very likely these days.
Originally Posted by ImNoThere
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 15:02 #47700Banned Member

Posts: 13634
Originally Posted by Macthesword
[View Original Post]
Doc, if Mac has wheels then the Roswell CAMPs / KAMPs are 30 minutes from Johns Creek.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 14:39 #47699Senior Member

Posts: 36Can confirm that happiness is to be had at Massage Pro but it's been a few months.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 14:22 #47698Senior Member

Posts: 747So called Fake Tits
Fake Tits is a misnomer. They are surgically enhanced real tits. They Taste exactly the same. If the girl does not follow the proper post surgery protocols they harden from scar tissue. Tits are good.
-
04-11-22 13:44 #47697Senior Member

Posts: 342Holcomb bridge is close enough. Plenty to choose from on that road. Kaina, ivy, enjoy, ease, a spa.
Originally Posted by Macthesword
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 13:42 #47696Senior Member

Posts: 27What a morning!
I've been mongering off and on for 20 years and have never had anything happen like I had this morning. Been to a local CAMP a handful of times and clicked with a girl I've seen 4 times total now. I saw her today and things got pretty heated and I ended up getting a lot more than I ever imagined I'd get from this place. Fully nude, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and BBFS. No negotiation, no mention of tip. What would you have tipped her in this situation? I gave her $1. 6 OTD. She seemed happy, but I felt like I should've tipped more. What do you think? (Sorry fellas, but I'm going to keep this one on the DL for a bit longer. . she made me promise not to tell anyone her info).
-
04-11-22 13:21 #47695Senior Member

Posts: 169IWin
Sorry for the delay. I took a week off and now have WAY too much forum reading to catch-up on! So there were 3 guys in there. One older guy I had seen once before when Kim was still running the place, and two young guys. Probably late 20's would be my guess. One was wearing sunglasses inside at night, but he didn't look like Corey Hart. Not sure if they were Chinese or not, but Kim mentioned in the past that several Koreans had been coming in to check out the place when she was trying to sell it and that they "might" be offering different services in the future. I get the feeling Kim isn't about all that and wanted to disassociate from the store. TBH, it was a strange vibe in there that evening, but I didn't feel unsafe, and the guys were pretty cool. I haven't been back yet, so not sure what's going on there now. I'll give an update once I have a chance to visit again.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 11:32 #47694Senior Member

Posts: 103ULTRA legit. The woman I spoke to in the lobby a few months ago seemed like a Chinese version of a chiropractor.
Originally Posted by Bmc398
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 11:22 #47693Banned Member

Posts: 2410Didn't there used to be a Blue Sky in Tucker years ago?
Originally Posted by UpIntheSky
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 11:10 #47692Senior Member

Posts: 45In the shopping center with Sugo and Johns Creek World of Beverage there is a place that's likely a 1 person shop with Massage over the business. No name on door though.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
What's this place called? Anybody ever Toftt here?
-
04-11-22 10:32 #47691Banned Member

Posts: 13634JC is dead, IMO. LL Massage on Medlock is boring, as is Rose Massage on Jones Bridge. Any alternatives that you know of?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 10:23 #47690Banned Member

Posts: 13634Was contemplating a 4-hand with Alice and Tiffany but no longer want it. Good report.
Originally Posted by ImNoThere
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 09:48 #47689Senior Member

Posts: 78Maybe it varies by city, but back in the day when I would use rm while traveling, there would always be these fake reviews that would be the most generic thing ever and not really helpful unless you just wanted to know who to ask for.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 09:31 #47688Senior Member

Posts: 78I came here to post but decided to reply to this instead. The last couple of times I've had an appointment with Alice I had to basically get dressed and start walking out before she was actually sent in. I usually schedule with lily for something early in the afternoon and she always obliges. But then I show up and she sends someone else into the room.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
But the real reason I came today is to report on Tiffany. I went to li last week expecting Alice but willing to take Tiffany as a backup. Of course my Alice appointment didn't happen so lily told me to go check out Tiffany at sisi and gave me the dreaded "free coconut oil" card. So I went to the car and headed up the road to Sisi.
Tiffany was standing at the desk when I got there so I basically just walked in, said one hour and asked of she was free. She just had to hand the previous guy his water and she was right in with me.
Pretty standard stuff honestly. B+ massage, average looks, pudgy body, and a kind of lazy two handed twisting hand motion for the finish. She does have a nice pair on her, but when you leave the house expecting Alice, most things will be disappointing. Nothing against her, but not really that hyped to ever see her again. Just an average session.
-
04-11-22 07:55 #47687Senior Member

Posts: 495Not much left in JC area.
Originally Posted by Macthesword
[View Original Post]
Royal on statebridge. Not sure if Linda still their.
Further north is massagepro, sunset, golden.










Reply With Quote





