Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47686
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Macthesword  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang, I'll be in Atl in a couple of weeks and was looking for a decent AMP where I can get a good deep tissue and a nice ending. Doesn't need to be full serve just leavee happy. I haven't been to one down there since before the nutjob shot up the place so wasn't sure if things were back to normal there or not?

    Also. Would be great if it was near the John's Creek area. Thanks.
    Sending you a PM.

  2. #47685

    Visiting Atl

    Hey gang, I'll be in Atl in a couple of weeks and was looking for a decent AMP where I can get a good deep tissue and a nice ending. Doesn't need to be full serve just leavee happy. I haven't been to one down there since before the nutjob shot up the place so wasn't sure if things were back to normal there or not?

    Also. Would be great if it was near the John's Creek area. Thanks.

  3. #47684
    Quote Originally Posted by TedDibiase  [View Original Post]
    I think that goes without saying, which was my point originally.
    If you let more things go without saying then you might not get banned so often and be so widely reviled. Think about it.

  4. #47683

    Massage Well

    The old Blue Sky on Shallowford Rd. Dunwoody got a new name & new owner.

    Stopped by today and got Ivy, pretty good massage skills, no teasing, no HE. She said "next time, we know you are not cop". WTF!

    Looks like they remodeled the interior completely with nice decors! I might return next week and try the other prettier and younger girl.

  5. #47682
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMed1  [View Original Post]
    Slim pickings in Athens for AMP. Whats the best places mainly KAMP on the east side of Atlanta? Most of the good ones seem to be in Marietta, Roswell or the heart of Atlanta.
    Have you tried Tokyo Spa in Bogart?

  6. #47681

    Sara from Lemon

    Anybody know where she has turned up at since they have closed?

    Please DM. Happy to trade intel as always!

  7. #47680
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeLong  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions or recommendations for a good 4 hand experience? Ideally in Alpharetta, Roswell or Duluth areas. But open to others.
    The popular place in Roswell across the street from Brookwood Grill.

  8. #47679
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSeeker  [View Original Post]
    It depends on what you are willing to pay and if you believe it is worth it to you. For example, I'll pay a tad extra if I know I am getting the goods. Some other minimal and charge beyond reason, then I go somewhere else.
    I think that goes without saying, which was my point originally.

  9. #47678
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbaset  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been back since Covid started. Definitely some good sessions to be had. Curious if anyone else has been there recently too.
    Oh shit, look who's back!

  10. #47677

    Legend Jennifer

    I guess mileage varies. I've had 2 excellent experiences with Jennifer. Little bit of a drive for me but I've stopped in twice in the last month or so. Tall, thin and Beautiful smile. UC top. OC bottom. She was wearing yoga pants and I basically got two fingers in. Great Deep Massage. Good technique on the handshake. I Didn't ask for more. May next time. Tip was not mentioned at all. I gave her. 8. For the good experience. Gave a long hug and asked me to come back.

    Both visits were on a Sunday morning and I was her first of the day. Timing might be a factor. Maybe she gets cranky as the day goes on.

  11. #47676

    East of Atlanta

    Slim pickings in Athens for AMP. Whats the best places mainly KAMP on the east side of Atlanta? Most of the good ones seem to be in Marietta, Roswell or the heart of Atlanta.

  12. #47675

    It depends

    Quote Originally Posted by TedDibiase  [View Original Post]
    What are you saying sometimes but not always, is it beyond reason or not in the same ballpark?
    It depends on what you are willing to pay and if you believe it is worth it to you. For example, I'll pay a tad extra if I know I am getting the goods. Some other minimal and charge beyond reason, then I go somewhere else.

  13. #47674
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoy99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to V Massage on Canton Road in Marietta recently? I used to have some good sessions with Julia, Amy, and Lily pre-covid. But they're all gone now. I tried once after they opened up again, but it was pretty disappointing and haven't been back.
    Haven't been back since Covid started. Definitely some good sessions to be had. Curious if anyone else has been there recently too.

  14. #47673

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reporting on your experience at Massage Legend. As my on-going posts show, I frequent Legend because of the location and attractive younger girls, but don't always have positive or glowing reports either. There is a definitive trend of Jennifer underperforming while simultaneously trying to increase her tips. My sessions with her suggest $40 to $60 maximum tip because she has not learned how to remove clothing, bra, panties, etc. to enhance a session. I respectfully disagree with her concept that a 5 minute HJ equals $80 to $100.
    I've only been there 1 time and I got Jennifer and same, mediocre massage, thought she'd be playful but wanted 120 for a standard HE with, when I explained that's what most places charge for BJ / FS she kind of tossed her hair and said what you want to pay? I told her 60, she said fine but no touching (her). If I do go back I'll say "anyone but Jennifer" LOL.

  15. #47672

    4 hand

    Any suggestions or recommendations for a good 4 hand experience? Ideally in Alpharetta, Roswell or Duluth areas. But open to others.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape