Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 825 1325 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26995

    Henna scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisDirty  [View Original Post]
    That is a shame. There was a time when she was one of the top three fucks in town.
    I will never understand the girls that do this, as word gets out and we should do everything we can to make sure it does, it's a dangerous and short while they can get away with this; as opposed to if she was doing what she is supposed to, she can pick the clientele, set higher prices and ensure an easy steady income, prosperity.

    They sure are stupid though, who knows what the pimp does or gives them that they let themselves be used like that.

  2. #26994

    Exact same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan1234  [View Original Post]
    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...mphis/79279786

    Gave her the donation, then she went into the bathroom and caller her pimp who then proceeded to bang on the door and yell threats. Too bad.
    Same exact thing happened to me. See my previous post. It is quite a shame. Because she really was a damn good fuck. Seriously my ATF until this happened.

  3. #26993

    Two MIA

    Does anybody have any word of what happened to Asian Kalie and the "Throat God" who used to incall at the Garden Inn?

  4. #26992
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan1234  [View Original Post]
    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...mphis/79279786

    Gave her the donation, then she went into the bathroom and caller her pimp who then proceeded to bang on the door and yell threats. Too bad.
    That is a shame. There was a time when she was one of the top three fucks in town.

  5. #26991

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    Her rates are comparable to most other sensible providers in the city. $ qv, $.50 hhr, $.50 hr. I definitely recommend Jackie. BBT out.
    You're showing the same amount for hhr and hr. What is her rate for the full hr? Thanks.

  6. #26990
    Quote Originally Posted by RibBled96  [View Original Post]
    Does she charge the same for hhr and hr?
    My mistake, I don't have the option to edit after I post so I can't read my post until it text. Her hr is $$. 50. Thanks for pointing it out.

  7. #26989

    Henna. Scammer

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...mphis/79279786

    Gave her the donation, then she went into the bathroom and caller her pimp who then proceeded to bang on the door and yell threats. Too bad.

  8. #26988

    Rates for Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...r/299511561964

    This was my 1st visit with Jackie in well better than a year and one thing that I can say, she's pretty much just as I remembered her. Tall, thick and attractive.

    This time I caught up with her as she was preparing to change Hotels, but plenty of time to fit in a no rush session. She uses the 2 call system and she greeted me at the door in a nice bra and panties set. Jackie is at least 5'10 and is built like a woman. We did a little catching up but I was looking at that nice booty and ready to do as Cactus Jack said in a movie some 40 years ago, ravish her LOL.

    We laid on the bed and she displayed her oral skills on me. She generally is a CBJ girl but if you are regular with her and have good hygiene, she will give you a treat. I didn't do DATY although it's on the menu. I didn't try to kiss, although light kissing is on the menu. But I did try to penetrate that wet spot as deeply as a fo incher can. There's just something about a woman with long legs in stockings and watching their toes curl. Ol Uncle Fo was trying to represent old geezers to the best of my ability LOL.

    We went at it for awhile until the fo spit up and after a few shivers from my timber, I pulled out, and went to clean up. Jackie is an attractive woman to me, and a very enjoyable partner. She will do outcalls but of course a higher rate. She is not open to car dates. Her rates are comparable to most other sensible providers in the city. $ qv, $.50 hhr, $.50 hr. I definitely recommend Jackie. BBT out.
    Does she charge the same for hhr and hr?

  9. #26987

    Terrible. Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/annasno304/44248097

    I seem to remember someone posting a while back.

    Anything will help.
    Based on my experience, totally avoid. Very limited service, bitched and moaned about doing anything and totally disengaged.

  10. #26986

    Any intel?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/annasno304/44248097

    I seem to remember someone posting a while back.

    Anything will help.

  11. #26985

    Henna. Under new management?

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    OK. So yesterday was my third time to see her. It started off as I would have expected. She said "I'm horny as fuck. " She immediately attacked junior for an amazing BBBJ. I told her I wanted that pussy in my mouth. She shoved my head down there and told me to "beat that pussy up." Of course I obliged. Hands down the best pussy around (both in and out of the hobby). She's raising her hips up and pushing my head as deep into her as it could go, as if she were giving reverse birth. Fucking incredible.

    And that's where things went completely off the rails. Her landlord bangs in the door demanding rent. She took my donation and and handed it to him. She then told me to get my clothes on and leave. She said we could get together after while to finish what we started. After a little back and forth, we agreed to get together Friday. And then she goes dark.

    I understand the game and I know the risks involved, and that means I can pretty much kiss that donation goodbye. Which sux. I always bring a bonus when I see her (extra, or bottle of wine etc, in hopes of ensuring a productive and ongoing agreement). Here's to hoping (beyond hope maybe) that we can fulfill that agreement on Friday.
    I hate hearing that. I've been trying to see her again, but no go. I have a feeling that she may be under new management.

  12. #26984

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    Nice! Might have to TOFTT.
    There was a mediocre review of her today in the Nashville escort section. It says she was legit but not GFE.

  13. #26983

    Jessperfect

    Pics are accurate. But Can you say GPS! Inflated donations causes her to be imperfect. Tooooo many rules causes her to be imperfect. Non-GFE causes her to be imperfect! Looks- 8; Services- 2. And that's generous.

  14. #26982
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre312  [View Original Post]
    Nice! Might have to TOFTT.

  15. #26981

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape