Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 30810
-
04-10-22 15:31 #17700Regular Member

Posts: 3New Girl Ripoff
The old hag who used to advertise as the "Woodologist" on STG is advertising again as "New Girl".
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/285506080334
This is a straight-up bait and switch ripoff, with a black guy acting as bouncer, in case you are dissatisfied with the switch. I patronized the Woodologist a few years back. She has gone downhill badly. She looks like the Wicked Witch of the West, on a bad hair day, with half her teeth gone. I would not do her with yours. My advice: stay far away. Further notice, the Zebulon address may be getting some attention from the Zebulon PD.
-
04-10-22 13:49 #17699Regular Member

Posts: 22Any Intel on Karen
Hello Gents,
Any one had any experience with https://tryst.link/bdsm/miss-karen.
Appreciate the report.
-
04-10-22 13:36 #17698Senior Member

Posts: 183Diana
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/327374391139
Would be a safe assumption that this is a scam, I'm guessing?
-
04-09-22 19:38 #17697Regular Member

Posts: 12Eros: jess from poland
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
Stay away. Fake pics, 1 pop, 5 bones and kicked to the curb. 20 min in and she's on the phone with handler saying you got to go. Will not repeat obviously.
-
04-09-22 13:27 #17696Senior Member

Posts: 28Looking for an Asian spinner
Preferably one that speaks English. PM or post here.
-
04-09-22 09:28 #17695Senior Member

Posts: 126Star Ling
Saw her last time she was here. Pictures are a little flattering. She's got a little bit of belly fluff and not that nice of an ass in person, but she is petite. She was pretty friendly and we clicked however her donation was $280 for a HH which I am embarrassed that I paid that much. She gave an average CBJ. Then I asked if she could do CG. She initially declined and tried to upcharge me more for CG. So I moved on to Mish then some k9. After a while I asked for CG and she agreed. She got tired pretty quick so I had to take over. She seemed to be enjoying quite a bit since she had no lube and by the end of it she was very wet and she did let out some nice moans. However like her ad says absolutely no GFE, which to her means no kissing anywhere on her body to include her neck and nipples. Also this might be a nitpick for me, but she doesn't have any baby wipes or anything of the sort to clean yourself off afterwards. So for that much money I will definitely not repeat. For 300 you can get way better looking girls, and probably better performance. Also I hate the fact that she tried to upsell me for some CG. Also she hosts out of a relatively low end hotel on Glenwood.
Originally Posted by CookieAndCream
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 09:02 #17694Senior Member

Posts: 57Renae disappeared again?
I saw recently that Renae had returned and was looking forward to seeing her but it appears her ads have vanished again. Anyone have a current contact number for her?
-
04-09-22 08:33 #17693Senior Member

Posts: 264Not me
There is no way in hell I will ever pay $400.
Originally Posted by Baxter49
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 08:01 #17692Regular Member

Posts: 2Reply
I am from Charlotte and the 1st one is from Charlotte too she a freak.
-
04-09-22 07:04 #17691Senior Member

Posts: 247Sunny
Set up app for 1. Texted her at 12:45 I was pulling in parking lot. She said I'll be ready at 1. Never heard from her again.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 06:17 #17690Regular Member

Posts: 3Star ling
-
04-09-22 06:16 #17689Regular Member

Posts: 3Star Ling
-
04-09-22 00:22 #17688Senior Member

Posts: 161Backpage was a gold mine, always found UTRs or some real genuine experience. It all started going down since BP taken down. I'm not done completely with the hobby but feel the same way too. Don't remember when was the last time I woke up from a dream without any remorse for how I choose to spend my hard earned dimes. I don't get the fulfillment any more, so my outings are far and few.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 20:03 #17687Senior Member

Posts: 72Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by HomerAnubis
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 19:57 #17686Senior Member

Posts: 1242Sunny
So did you end up seeing her? Please report back as there are several of us that would like to hear some current reports about her.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





