Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,451 to 15,465 of 41299
-
04-10-22 15:16 #25849Regular Member

Posts: 4Any Word on this one off Shindler
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/695155496599 don't see and reviews, anyone give it a run?
-
04-10-22 12:11 #25848Senior Member

Posts: 115Lauren SA / UTR / Tryst
Shitty hotel, ok BBBJ, but super snug and rides like a champ.
-
04-10-22 12:07 #25847Senior Member

Posts: 363Got to ask- how bad was the damage? Thanks for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by ICanFixIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 09:10 #25846Senior Member

Posts: 250Red Bee
Had a dream I met with Red Bee recently. The dream started off with a amazing CBJ, then we went to doggy. After doggy we finished it off in mish and I exploded in the hat. The damage was 100 sonic rings. She's a great provider, treat her right fellas. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/sexy-slim-red-bee-incalls-only/121362991204
-
04-10-22 07:05 #25845Senior Member

Posts: 31Confirmed
Met up with Katie at a decent hotel on the Southside. Played the wait game for about 20 minutes, but once I got the info and headed up, all was good. Sweet girl. Everything is covered, and it seems she is in town regularly. A little rich for my blood to become a regular. Stay safe out there fellas.
Originally Posted by ICanFixIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 14:42 #25844Senior Member

Posts: 130Thank you, that's all I needed to know. I definitely don't deal with druggie that's for sure. I'm not a chubby chaser either.
Originally Posted by LaxMan11
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 07:45 #25843Senior Member

Posts: 31Taking one for the team
I have a dream setup with her for later today. Hopefully she is legit. Will let you'll know.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 02:30 #25842Senior Member

Posts: 181Yep
I noticed her I'd badge and asked if she was enrolled.
Originally Posted by TEdwards
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 21:46 #25841Banned Member

Posts: 13Did you check her transcripts or student ID?
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 21:24 #25840Senior Member

Posts: 67Not worth the trip
Saw her today. Nice enough but huge belly, not very cute and can't suck dick for shit. Barely took 4 in. Maybe enough for some, but when someone says they deep throat and like being faced fucked. I hold them to it. Oh and let’s not forget to mention the needle sitting on the table when I arrived.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 19:03 #25839Senior Member

Posts: 1062Literally helping us dodge bullets.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 17:48 #25838Senior Member

Posts: 244Katie?
Hey guys!! Have seen Katie post on and off in JAX last few months. Any thoughts or is this one TGTBT?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...inner/36354280
-
04-08-22 17:15 #25837Senior Member

Posts: 99Youngerman is a $hit $how and past due for a serious visit from Uncle.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
LEO did a sting 3/24 on the other side of town, getting Does and mongers on internet sting.
It's time to lay low.
-
04-08-22 13:24 #25836Senior Member

Posts: 909Ariel the redhead?
She was a SW over near bullsbay. So you can expect some managers are involved. If Lainey made you nervous you might want to steer clear of her LOL. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by MarkEpstein
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 12:43 #25835Senior Member

Posts: 130Youngerman = Stings
Does she deal with dope boys / thugs-pimps / anybody that would try to rob you or make you feel like you would need a gun? I was at the red roof and motel 6 a couple nights ago. The red roof definitely had some guys walking around like they're expecting somebody. Either they are undercover, which I would assume would hide in their vehicles and the girls walking around are decoys, or they are pimps and some, not all would go to the extreme as to rob you at gun point, or try to trick you into thinking that you owe more than what you intended on paying. (In other words, you're paying them an extra amount) This is why I hate going to hotels. This is the bullshit you have to deal with. If this girl is legit and doesn't deal with pimps, I might give her a shot. I'd still use precaution when driving through that area. Do you happen to know any other girls that are legit from that site? HMU. Private message.
Originally Posted by JaxFight
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






