Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 662 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 9916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6061

    Hoarding & filth

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...v/136500603536

    I think she lives out of some shelter. She said someone has already complained that she gets lots of visitor and asked me.

    To keep quiet through hallway.

    A room without kitchen and bathroom or toilet. It's in a passage common shared so no way you can get cleaned.

    Clothes and boxes all the way to ceiling. Small dog in a cage covered with bedsheets keeps barking through the session.

    As soon as you step in, she is down to business. Cover on and and worst BJ ever. I was getting hurt. She wasn't even taking full in and I don't have a big package. When I told her She kept complaining yeah but it's thick and hurts her side lips.

    As painful as it was I was ready for the main course. She forced missionary complained of back issues.

    Nice tight and juicy where it needs to be. Bed is awkwardly heightened, way too high!

    I finished CIM. She complained again that it's a lot of cum. She complained that she should up charge me because she had to go through pain and discomfort with back. That didn't make sense to me but I gave away. 2 extra she made faces and I walked out.

  2. #6060

    Closed my eyes, finished and Ran out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Show against my better judgement I went saw her on Monday, still wish I didn't. I texted her 1 hr prior to our meeting and she responded that she was getting in the shower. Thought that was a good start. I texted her that I was five minutes out and again when I was there, 5 minutes later she replies, that she was in the shower and needs 5 minutes. I should have left when I didn't, then she say come on up, got to the door the door was locked. Evidently, she sent me to the wrong address and then gave me the correct address across the street got to the place there was no parking had loop around the block ended up parking up the street. Then walked up to her place in a place was a dump, stepped on a dead mouse on the way in. Got inside, she said she needed five minutes to brush her teeth and get herself ready, so I asked what have you been doing for the last 1. 5 hrs. So finally, we get into the room and had some fun and it was OK but nothing out of this world. I'll say it again I'm not going to go see her again, but one number knows.
    Should have trusted this review.

    She lives out of a dumpster. Walk through kitchen is gross. The smell will alone will turn down your erection.

    Get in a dark dingy room with mess all over. Crawl through to get to bed and bedsheets have "spots" on it. I decided to just stand and deliver. Thought of doggy but the rear smelled and wasn't cleaned.

    So decided to do the pump missionary. She asked if I want BBFS and told me there is an up charge. Way high up charge. Turned it down, closed my eyes, pumped as fast I can. Threw it in her trash didn't wait to get cleaned and just ran out of there.

    Texted me couple of time back after asking how's everything and told me her problems. I blocked her and moved on.

  3. #6059
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Would you please provide link to her ad?
    See my post #5656.

  4. #6058
    Quote Originally Posted by UncutTC  [View Original Post]
    I have a thing for older women so I have been after this one for months finally broke thru. She says she is only available on weekends and that her husband is home during visit. I was able to get a wonderful half hour with her never seen husband but was definitely movement upstairs. Her home is definitely out of the way and I definitely got some weird vibes going up the driveway but her opening the door nude definitely made me forget about those vibes! Nice ass and nice snug pussy I opted for the raw session and was happy with my decision. Mattress in the middle of the living room floor with a nice view she undressed me and instantly put me in her mouth BBBJ wasn't great but wasn't bad either. She pushed me down on the mattress and gave me one of the best rides of my life I almost finished on 2 occasions but I was able to reel it back in because I really wanted to smash her from behind which was also great! After a long doggie session which she seemed to enjoy as much I did she flipped to missionary and with her legs spread wide and high I pumped her full of a 3 day load pulled out and she immediately sucked me clean got dressed and went on my way! I will definitely repeat!
    Would you please provide link to her ad?

  5. #6057

    Anybody?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/774614953646

    I think she's been discussed. Decent rates. Host in Clinton.

  6. #6056

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir that's her.
    Thanks, all!

  7. #6055

    Horny cougar (Hardwick)

    I have a thing for older women so I have been after this one for months finally broke thru. She says she is only available on weekends and that her husband is home during visit. I was able to get a wonderful half hour with her never seen husband but was definitely movement upstairs. Her home is definitely out of the way and I definitely got some weird vibes going up the driveway but her opening the door nude definitely made me forget about those vibes! Nice ass and nice snug pussy I opted for the raw session and was happy with my decision. Mattress in the middle of the living room floor with a nice view she undressed me and instantly put me in her mouth BBBJ wasn't great but wasn't bad either. She pushed me down on the mattress and gave me one of the best rides of my life I almost finished on 2 occasions but I was able to reel it back in because I really wanted to smash her from behind which was also great! After a long doggie session which she seemed to enjoy as much I did she flipped to missionary and with her legs spread wide and high I pumped her full of a 3 day load pulled out and she immediately sucked me clean got dressed and went on my way! I will definitely repeat!

  8. #6054

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by RH503  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Angel you are suggesting? https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...u/572756622855.
    Yes sir that's her.

  9. #6053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by RH503  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Angel you are suggesting? https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...u/572756622855.
    Go see her if you can. You definitely will be leave happy.

  10. #6052

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses  [View Original Post]
    Texted and she quoted $300. Anyone from Palmer is good for 80 or less. Donna was good for 60. This one has to be fake. No phone info on Google. Area code is Florida.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtizotmwndvhogi3mduxzjzmzmixzwqzztvkytk4ywe0owjizjbh.jpg.jpg‎  

  11. #6051

  12. #6050

    Angel?

    Quote Originally Posted by RH503  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will check out Angel. STG and Tryst are the only sites I looked at, so maybe I am overlooking some local "talent"!
    Is this the Angel you are suggesting? https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...u/572756622855.

  13. #6049

    Waltham / Private Delights

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeWayne  [View Original Post]
    Try private delights if you are looking for a high end escort to spend more time with. It's a free site and also have reviews, so it's a better choice than ter or p411.
    I did look on PD, but there are only a couple of providers listed and they all have too long of a "no list". If I am spending that much money I really want BBBJ even if no cim.

  14. #6048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Just the facts about the Yellow

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    im not sure than any basic human bio class would explain different vaginal discharges. That being said I know it can vary person to person and could be normal in theory but Ive been with many women and never seen seen anything other than white or clear so. Also, It's against rules to disparage or make accusations. I did no such thing just stated a factual observation and made a suggestion. Take it as you will.
    I appreciate the info that Nicos offered. If I'm shelling out my hard-earned to spend time with a provider, I would really like to know, ahead of time, if there is something possibly (notice I wrote "possibly" going on. If she has a cold, I'd like to know it. And if there's a yellow discharge (you can Google what that often means, by the way), I'd like to know that, too.

    That's what this board is about: information. Conclusions we can draw for ourselves, but facts are facts.

    My 2 cents.

  15. #6047

    Privatedelights

    Quote Originally Posted by RH503  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will check out Angel. STG and Tryst are the only sites I looked at, so maybe I am overlooking some local "talent"!
    Try private delights if you are looking for a high end escort to spend more time with. It's a free site and also have reviews, so it's a better choice than ter or p411.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape