The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 929 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 685 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 13927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11167
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgrex  [View Original Post]
    Are there any AMPs in Smithfield, Clayton areas?
    No, there is nothing available.

  2. #11166

    Ms gps at sunnys

    Nice looking girl, a bit narcissistic, possible bolt on's, lame massage, so so finish, and certainly money hungry. I had to get off the table to get her tip before the finish. Gezzz 80/50. She pouted at 40 and little head felt sorry, thus 50. Another lesson learned.

  3. #11165

    Which location giving this type of service?

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks back was nearby this place and figured I'd give a shot. Hasn't seen much recent info in my search. Busy shopping center but I walked in an was greeted quickly. Taken to room where I paid house fee and requested table shower. Got in robe and mid aged short average Asian lady took me back and got me clean. Good shower no real tease just cleaned the goods.

    Back to massage. Decent. Some parts were good some were lazy. Towards the end she started to tease with some reaching under and hole touch. Flipped and she basically asked if HE was ok. She sat on table between legs and took her mask off. Making sexy faces licking lips here and there. While stroking me. One or two times she leaned down and licked the tip for a second. Eventually I warn her I'm going to finish an she whispers dirty talk to me. I blow load and she cleans up. Love a place that doesn't negotiate and is enthusiastic about service. Would def come back. Busy location was my only real gripe.
    Which location giving this type of service?

  4. #11164

    Gps

    Golden Puss Syndrome.

  5. #11163
    Quote Originally Posted by NColdOne  [View Original Post]
    I beleive that refers to Golden Pussy Syndrome.
    Or. Get Paid Syndrome.

  6. #11162
    Quote Originally Posted by NColdOne  [View Original Post]
    I beleive that refers to Golden Pussy Syndrome.
    Oh. I see. That's funny. Thank you so much!

  7. #11161

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Aznlovaboyx35  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but just wanted to see what is GPS. ? There was no such things as GPS in abbreviation section. Thank you!!
    I beleive that refers to Golden Pussy Syndrome.

  8. #11160

    Gps?

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    Just got done seeing Mia, and indeed a beautiful girl but obviously has GPS. Wanted $$ for FS service and we just can't pay that much regardless of how cute they are. I told her I had 120 and she took it. Maybe the monger that I drove by made her happy. He also did good he parked behind by the Chiro office so I followed sue. Massage was Meh. Will repeat but for 120 not 200 $$.
    Sorry but just wanted to see what is GPS. ? There was no such things as GPS in abbreviation section. Thank you!!

  9. #11159

    Any at these towns?

    Are there any AMPs in Smithfield, Clayton areas?

  10. #11158
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonHead  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by yesterday. New girl Mia (maybe Maya). She's an MP 7 (real world 4) Decent rub. She's got GPS, wanted $200 for the goods. Didn't even have that much. Still paid more than I should have. She was meh. Said "Next time bring more money" LOL Next time, I'll wait till you're gone.
    I would pay more just not to have to drive to South of the Boarder (SoB).

  11. #11157

    Mia

    Can't be the same Mia from Osaka a few years ago. Could it?

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    Just got done seeing Mia, and indeed a beautiful girl but obviously has GPS. Wanted $$ for FS service and we just can't pay that much regardless of how cute they are. I told her I had 120 and she took it. Maybe the monger that I drove by made her happy. He also did good he parked behind by the Chiro office so I followed sue. Massage was Meh. Will repeat but for 120 not 200 $$.

  12. #11156

    Mia

    Just got done seeing Mia, and indeed a beautiful girl but obviously has GPS. Wanted $$ for FS service and we just can't pay that much regardless of how cute they are. I told her I had 120 and she took it. Maybe the monger that I drove by made her happy. He also did good he parked behind by the Chiro office so I followed sue. Massage was Meh. Will repeat but for 120 not 200 $$.

  13. #11155

    Best Massage. Today?

    Looking to get a good massage with some prostate play. Rimming would be an added bonus! Where is the best place for this?

    I've had the Sunny experience, minus the new girl discussed. I've been to Studio but it's been a while since the best one left. Having this in mind, FS would be even better. But, the first two options is good.

    Suggestions? PM is ya want. Looking for this afternoon.

    Independents also considered.

  14. #11154

    Same with Mia

    Same experience Monday with Mia. Very pretty and very nice massage, but. Not a normal Sunny experience.

  15. #11153

    0056 Sunny

    Stopped by yesterday. New girl Mia (maybe Maya). She's an MP 7 (real world 4) Decent rub. She's got GPS, wanted $200 for the goods. Didn't even have that much. Still paid more than I should have. She was meh. Said "Next time bring more money" LOL Next time, I'll wait till you're gone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape