Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25859

    One shot deal

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8  [View Original Post]
    Like, is MSOG on the table for the hour? I don't think the $$ is a dealbreaker if the service is good and the looks are on point.

    Of course, PM works too! TYIA.
    It's a one and done deal, $. 40 for the hour. She's not a clock watcher, but again, everything is covered.

  2. #25858

    Also, a more detailed review would be helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    Got to ask- how bad was the damage? Thanks for TOFTT.
    Like, is MSOG on the table for the hour? I don't think the $$ is a dealbreaker if the service is good and the looks are on point.

    Of course, PM works too! TYIA.

  3. #25857

    Trinity

    Had a dream with this one this past Fri. Good coms, nice girl, all covered, Huge boobs, and good location. She's a lot bigger then the add pics and serious Vag Stench, I could barely finish the deed. You have been warned. $. 20 Hr.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/302538269286

  4. #25856

    Phoenix

    Any info on this provider. She's new, or she says she is. Orange park.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/443010806613
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media0(3)[1].jpg‎  

  5. #25855

    This one is Awesome. Finally. Beauty from Venezuela. Delivers.

    Guys, I was just blown away by the beauty, fun and genuine happiness of my experience tonight. I should of got an hour. The smile in real life blows her regular pics away. Body is a real treat. Great shape and what an awesome extra bubble but on her smallish frame.

    I just hope see comes back always.

    Almost to go to be true. Speaks good English, just say it slowly.

    In these days of falkes, deposits, gift cards, etc. That have ruined it for me, came a little bit of heaven tonight. Appreciate!

    adultsearch.com/ florida / jacksonville / female-escorts /2712652.

  6. #25854

    Totally Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    Shitty hotel, ok BBBJ, but super snug and rides like a champ.
    Wiuse monger, thanks for the info, I totally agree re my experiences: She is tight and has a bubbly personality, but her mic skills stink, really just a jerk off, she does not know how to use her mouth to please a guy. Also, when talking, I learned why she goes silent, she has several warrants and does not want much exposure or to be found and get a free room from LEO. Warrant is more than providing, but what exactly I do not know. Does do BBFS, so avoid tasting down below. Does BBBJ so same re her mouth. Tryst is crazy rates, and she knows it, so I get her for half or less than hald her Tryst rates. She is on candy, and not into the game of providing so very tight down below, a plus for BBFS. But if I had to pay near her Tryst rate, I would avoid. She would be much more reasonable priced if on stg, but she fears LEO seeing her posting. So be careful and remember, there is better out there, even in this drought of quality! I have avoided her.

  7. #25853
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Never had a good experience out there, screams Mugging or LEO to me, perhaps someone has some actual intel, but remember, 3 weeks ago, LEO was running internet ads to get Mongers.
    Well, which ones were the cops ads?

  8. #25852

    Foot Jobs

    Just about all but done with this game and my activity has been slow over the last yr or so (my choice), but would like to get a Foot Job by a provider before closing this out since I've never had one before, age don't matter as long as they know what they're doing. Any suggestions??

  9. #25851

    Shindler

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxMale81  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/695155496599 don't see and reviews, anyone give it a run?
    She's legit, not girl in pics, but not bad looking. Dm for additional info, cardates only on certain days. Have seen her twice.

  10. #25850
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxMale81  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/695155496599 don't see and reviews, anyone give it a run?
    Never had a good experience out there, screams Mugging or LEO to me, perhaps someone has some actual intel, but remember, 3 weeks ago, LEO was running internet ads to get Mongers.

  11. #25849

    Any Word on this one off Shindler

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/695155496599 don't see and reviews, anyone give it a run?

  12. #25848

    Lauren SA / UTR / Tryst

    Shitty hotel, ok BBBJ, but super snug and rides like a champ.

  13. #25847
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanFixIt  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Katie at a decent hotel on the Southside. Played the wait game for about 20 minutes, but once I got the info and headed up, all was good. Sweet girl. Everything is covered, and it seems she is in town regularly. A little rich for my blood to become a regular. Stay safe out there fellas.
    Got to ask- how bad was the damage? Thanks for TOFTT.

  14. #25846

    Red Bee

    Had a dream I met with Red Bee recently. The dream started off with a amazing CBJ, then we went to doggy. After doggy we finished it off in mish and I exploded in the hat. The damage was 100 sonic rings. She's a great provider, treat her right fellas. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/sexy-slim-red-bee-incalls-only/121362991204
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 025AFC32-7156-4752-BB16-AE17DF3AFD2F.jpeg‎   BBE417BF-5F79-4348-9795-B3A090376896.jpeg‎  

  15. #25845

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by ICanFixIt  [View Original Post]
    I have a dream setup with her for later today. Hopefully she is legit. Will let you'll know.
    Met up with Katie at a decent hotel on the Southside. Played the wait game for about 20 minutes, but once I got the info and headed up, all was good. Sweet girl. Everything is covered, and it seems she is in town regularly. A little rich for my blood to become a regular. Stay safe out there fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape