Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 416 of 736 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 466 516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 11032
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4807
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    I look at those who use symbols, the word roses, or other coded language to describe costs the same way I look at those who write "I had a dream" before describing their experience, "legal disclaimer" at the bottom of ads, or ask "are you a cop?

    It's not going to protect you in the event that you get busted and LE uses your posts as evidence. If you are comfortable using the dollar signs and roses, you might as well use the real numbers, since both amount to the same level of admission, but one will at least make sure that what you type is what you paid.
    Well, I am a true believer in the KISS philosophy: Keep It Simple, Stupid. So, for this money designation business, let's just do it like it is done at most other places: three hundred dollars is designated as $300. In fact, I suspect that is the way just about all of us are taught at a young age to designate such monetary amounts. None of this $$ or 3 roses, business. Keep It Simple!

  2. #4806

    My two cents (slight rant)

    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Preach it, brother! We're only confusing one another by using dollar signs or other symbols or even periods and partial amounts in place of actual numbers.
    I look at those who use symbols, the word roses, or other coded language to describe costs the same way I look at those who write "I had a dream" before describing their experience, "legal disclaimer" at the bottom of ads, or ask "are you a cop?

    It's not going to protect you in the event that you get busted and LE uses your posts as evidence. If you are comfortable using the dollar signs and roses, you might as well use the real numbers, since both amount to the same level of admission, but one will at least make sure that what you type is what you paid.

  3. #4805

    +1 What the Duke said

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    ALL posters here should note that you can simply type 300, or even $300 rather than suffer all the auto-mangler bullshit from trying to be cool using $'s.

    The simple act of doing a "Preview Report" before the "Upload Report" is also an excellent demonstration of intelligence!
    Preach it, brother! We're only confusing one another by using dollar signs or other symbols or even periods and partial amounts in place of actual numbers.

  4. #4804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from a session with Nancy. Simply put, the reviews are all correct that she is the real deal. Lots of DFK, DATY, DATO (give and receive), FIA, FIV, BBBJCIM is possible. I think her only no's are BBFS and greek is based on size. Lots of energy, very fun. Great shower preview as well. She's a full-on GFE with some PSE sprinkled in there.

    Considering that girls on the other site are asking for more $ and have only a fraction of Nancy's menu, I think she's great value for $$ They're located in Renton which is perfect for me since I live in the Auburn / Kent area and I don't need to make the long trek to Bellevue. I still have a few Bellevue Thai ladies on my TDL, but I'm not sure how they will compare to Nancy. I will say that scheduling is pretty difficult, especially for evenings. Even though they live in a 2 bedroom, they only use 1 room for sessions. Might have to plan ahead if you want to see them. Nancy also mentioned that she is starting to become low volume as well so she'll be limiting her daily sessions. Sunny is definitely next on the list though.

    Awkward moment: I saw Gracee maybe 2 weeks ago because I needed a release. She's sort of my go-to if no one else is available. Having said that, she's in the same building as the Love sisters. When I was walking onto the elevator to see Nancy, Gracee was getting off and made direct eye contact with me. We didn't say anything, but I'm sure she knows why I was there LOL. Now that I've met Nancy, I think my days of seeing Gracee are over. And yes, Gracee is really showing her age. She has a gut now and a little too much botox. Service is great though, but just remember that you're paying $$ for the service, not the looks.
    Gracee doesn't care.

  5. #4803
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers out there have intel on Mia / Bunny? Any help is greatly appreciated. Dude has a weakness for cute goth girls with big tits.

    https://miabellatrix2.godaddysites.com/

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...l/249452009571
    Mia Bellatrix HorrorWhore XXX is mentally unstable and highly unpredictable. May seem nice then will flip out on you in a rage. She's been the same way since she was in Kentucky. A friend and her were talking and they were going to meet, but after she took a nap then continued texting, it's like she got possessed and she turned into a different person, real Miss Jekyll and Hyde. I wish I could say nicer things, but after trying to book appts she kept flaking out.

    Use a burner number, yes she has a history of scamming and thieving and stalking. It's obvious she's gone through a lot of trauma and needs professional help, not to be a provider.

    If anyone else has the experience where she's sweet one day and screams at you the next, you're not alone.

    She also claims other cam girls are her threesome friends but either says before meeting they're not available or something came up.

    Read her reviews, it sounds like two different people.

    Her pics are heavily edited and yes she has packed on a lot of weight.

  6. #4802

    We all cum

    Hi,

    Any info or review about her.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...m/461171726948

  7. #4801

    Dollar signs

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Just realized that the donation for Nancy is incorrect. It should be 3 x $, but it only came out as $$ because of the auto-formatting. Sorry about that.
    ALL posters here should note that you can simply type 300, or even $300 rather than suffer all the auto-mangler bullshit from trying to be cool using $'s.

    The simple act of doing a "Preview Report" before the "Upload Report" is also an excellent demonstration of intelligence!

  8. #4800

    Price Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from a session with Nancy. Simply put, the reviews are all correct that she is the real deal. Lots of DFK, DATY, DATO (give and receive), FIA, FIV, BBBJCIM is possible. I think her only no's are BBFS and greek is based on size. Lots of energy, very fun. Great shower preview as well. She's a full-on GFE with some PSE sprinkled in there.

    Considering that girls on the other site are asking for more $ and have only a fraction of Nancy's menu, I think she's great value for $$ They're located in Renton which is perfect for me since I live in the Auburn / Kent area and I don't need to make the long trek to Bellevue. I still have a few Bellevue Thai ladies on my TDL, but I'm not sure how they will compare to Nancy. I will say that scheduling is pretty difficult, especially for evenings. Even though they live in a 2 bedroom, they only use 1 room for sessions. Might have to plan ahead if you want to see them. Nancy also mentioned that she is starting to become low volume as well so she'll be limiting her daily sessions. Sunny is definitely next on the list though.

    Awkward moment: I saw Gracee maybe 2 weeks ago because I needed a release. She's sort of my go-to if no one else is available. Having said that, she's in the same building as the Love sisters. When I was walking onto the elevator to see Nancy, Gracee was getting off and made direct eye contact with me. We didn't say anything, but I'm sure she knows why I was there LOL. Now that I've met Nancy, I think my days of seeing Gracee are over. And yes, Gracee is really showing her age. She has a gut now and a little too much botox. Service is great though, but just remember that you're paying $$ for the service, not the looks.
    Just realized that the donation for Nancy is incorrect. It should be 3 x $, but it only came out as $$ because of the auto-formatting. Sorry about that.

  9. #4799

    Any info?

    Any info on "Kate"? On a few sites and seems somewhat legitimate, but can't find reviews or anything. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://callescort.org/253-325-3378

  10. #4798

    Love Sisters are Back + awkward moment with Gracee LOL

    Just came back from a session with Nancy. Simply put, the reviews are all correct that she is the real deal. Lots of DFK, DATY, DATO (give and receive), FIA, FIV, BBBJCIM is possible. I think her only no's are BBFS and greek is based on size. Lots of energy, very fun. Great shower preview as well. She's a full-on GFE with some PSE sprinkled in there.

    Considering that girls on the other site are asking for more $ and have only a fraction of Nancy's menu, I think she's great value for $$ They're located in Renton which is perfect for me since I live in the Auburn / Kent area and I don't need to make the long trek to Bellevue. I still have a few Bellevue Thai ladies on my TDL, but I'm not sure how they will compare to Nancy. I will say that scheduling is pretty difficult, especially for evenings. Even though they live in a 2 bedroom, they only use 1 room for sessions. Might have to plan ahead if you want to see them. Nancy also mentioned that she is starting to become low volume as well so she'll be limiting her daily sessions. Sunny is definitely next on the list though.

    Awkward moment: I saw Gracee maybe 2 weeks ago because I needed a release. She's sort of my go-to if no one else is available. Having said that, she's in the same building as the Love sisters. When I was walking onto the elevator to see Nancy, Gracee was getting off and made direct eye contact with me. We didn't say anything, but I'm sure she knows why I was there LOL. Now that I've met Nancy, I think my days of seeing Gracee are over. And yes, Gracee is really showing her age. She has a gut now and a little too much botox. Service is great though, but just remember that you're paying $$ for the service, not the looks.

  11. #4797
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtf7575  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info or reviews of this place? Specifically Alex and / or Avah? Seems legit except I can't find reviews anywhere.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/78621406
    Haven't seen them but I get the feeling it's a lot of upselling and you'll never get what you'd really want. Hot looking gals though, which plays into the add ons.

  12. #4796

    Statiom

    Place is legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtf7575  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info or reviews of this place? Specifically Alex and / or Avah? Seems legit except I can't find reviews anywhere.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/78621406

  13. #4795

    Heelz

    Wasnt recently but BBBJ and MSOG.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFieldz  [View Original Post]
    +1.

    Anyone seen her recently and can share anything?

    Dfk? BBBJ? Msog?

  14. #4794
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue524  [View Original Post]
    Where can one find this video?
    I don't remember. I think it is in this thread many pages back.

  15. #4793

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    The first one, I cum you cum, has been discussed as legit and as shown. Somewhere is a vid of her riding. If you go that route post up as I'm interested as well.
    Where can one find this video?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape