Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 417 of 735 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 467 517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 11021
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4781

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtf7575  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info or reviews of this place?
    I believe ChanelCC2020 on "the other board" is the same Chanel. There are reviews of her and prices there. That's the best I can do. Yes, Alex looks hot!

  2. #4780

    Relaxxxation Station

    Anyone have any info or reviews of this place? Specifically Alex and / or Avah? Seems legit except I can't find reviews anywhere.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/78621406

  3. #4779
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibble1  [View Original Post]
    Almost fell to her trap. She will not see you after you deposit.
    Yeah she usually scams people. I've seen her before (without deposit) but I've read all the horror stories.

  4. #4778

    Heelz

    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before?
    +1.

    Anyone seen her recently and can share anything?

    Dfk? BBBJ? Msog?

  5. #4777

    She's a time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her but she's a big gal. Dirty but bbw!
    Almost fell to her trap. She will not see you after you deposit.

  6. #4776

    Horror Harlot

    Quote Originally Posted by RichyRich88  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't recommend. Just read the alerts on her. She has a history of being a thief. I found that out, best not to be another and pass her by.
    I had something sent up with her the other day and she had an emergency with her pet. She sent my deposit back without me even asking and apologized.

  7. #4775

    Thanks for the details

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSalmon58  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of times a few years back, pics were real then, fun lady, a bit spendy for me. Lots of fun with essential activities (for me at least) included.
    Care to be a bit more specific?

  8. #4774

  9. #4773

    Heelz

    I saw her a couple of times a few years back, pics were real then, fun lady, a bit spendy for me. Lots of fun with essential activities (for me at least) included.

  10. #4772

    Heelz

    Has anyone seen her before?

  11. #4771
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers out there have intel on Mia / Bunny? Any help is greatly appreciated. Dude has a weakness for cute goth girls with big tits.

    https://miabellatrix2.godaddysites.com/

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...l/249452009571
    Haven't seen her but she's a big gal. Dirty but bbw!

  12. #4770
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusAndro  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of years ago when she first got here. I had a good time, she is really easy to talk to. A little bigger than her pics would lead you to believe. But that's the case with a majority of them. I would recommend. She has a lot of red chicklets on the other site.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?483002-HorrorHarlot
    I wouldn't recommend. Just read the alerts on her. She has a history of being a thief. I found that out, best not to be another and pass her by.

  13. #4769

    Horror Harlot

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers out there have intel on Mia / Bunny? Any help is greatly appreciated. Dude has a weakness for cute goth girls with big tits.

    https://miabellatrix2.godaddysites.com/

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...l/249452009571
    I saw her a couple of years ago when she first got here. I had a good time, she is really easy to talk to. A little bigger than her pics would lead you to believe. But that's the case with a majority of them. I would recommend. She has a lot of red chicklets on the other site.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?483002-HorrorHarlot

  14. #4768

    Tipping

    I'll admit it, I tip sometimes. Mainly when the situation calls for it and the girl went above and beyond the call of duty.

    If a girl arrives on time on a crummy night when the traffic is hideous that is worth a modest tip.

    If a girl juggles around her schedule to make time for me (this happens often because when I am in Seattle I am wildly overscheduled, and I can't really make a meetup happen if things are running thirty minutes late) I'll gladly tip her.

    If I was drinking and she has to work extra hard to get the poison out of me I'll tip her.

    In general I find girls who show up on time and do what they say they are going to do to be depressingly rare, and when I find one I tend to keep her on rotation and tip her a modest premium to keep her performance up.

  15. #4767

    Charlie Jones yes

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Are there any ladies out there who takes straight crypto? Serious FBSM skills would be ideal.
    It just so happens she does take crypto.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape