Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14163
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    They both suck.

    Tried to access this site while at the game yesterday and it was blocked by MLBs / GABPs WiFi. And, there is little if any cell coverage in that place.
    I agree with the Reds suck lead my Bell an his stupid managing skills with pitcher. However I had no problem with the Cell service.

    An yes MLB does block this site. It's also block at several places. Tri health blocks it also.

    Yesterday was bad but today looks worse 80% chance of rain. Looks like another long day at the ballpark. Guess I will set up a provider after the game to ease the pain.

  2. #14162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    They both suck.

    Tried to access this site while at the game yesterday and it was blocked by MLBs / GABPs WiFi. And, there is little if any cell coverage in that place.
    There's good cell coverage at / near / by the GABP. You just were sharing the bandwidth with 60,000 other people streaming, posting video, facetiming, etc. , on a system designed to handle 25,000 at a time.

    Opening day is an aberration. On any other day, the coverage is more than adequate.

  3. #14161

    Great American Ballpark / Major League Baseball

    They both suck.

    Tried to access this site while at the game yesterday and it was blocked by MLBs / GABPs WiFi. And, there is little if any cell coverage in that place.

  4. #14160
    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    For proving my point. He can charge girls whatever he wants based on how much a pain in the ass they are. Would it be easier for you if he looked like an underwear model? Maybe he charges a lower percentage to girls that actually produce, don't complain, bring in regulars, have guys constantly asking for them. Sorry that wasn't you. He pays for half your workplace, brings in guys that pay, keeps LEO away, and you ***** because you have to pay for your own gas and use your own car (if you even have one) to get to work. News flash, we all do that, welcome to the grown up world. Every one of you girls that ***** about him freely entered into that arrangement with him. Like someone else said, we use him because he has safe girls at safe locations that are usually ready and waiting for us within and hour.
    I laugh at hearing he keeps LEO away. He does no such thing. Things have just been fortunate. His "screening" is a joke.

  5. #14159

    Definitely sarcasm on the Pearish one.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseOne1  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to PM to Hillbilly Bob. Getting message his mail box is full.
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Okay. Sorry. Cleared now.
    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    I think this is either sarcasm or a 3rd HB account LOL.
    No way HB can write as well as Pearish. Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseOne1  [View Original Post]
    Trying to send you PM, mail box full. Thanks in advance Hillbilly Bob.
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Okay. Sorry. Cleared now.
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Looks like HillbillyBob forgot to log out of that other account. LOL.

  6. #14158

    Great Post Graceful

    Quote Originally Posted by GracefulMilf  [View Original Post]
    Steve is not a pimp, he's a secretary. The girls don't for work for him, he works for them. While there will always be guys looking to pay for p*why, no girl is obligated to go through him to sell it. If he wasn't so inconsistent and such an ass, then girls might keep using his services, but he pays for half the hotel cost with one, then makes the next pay full price. He says 20% with one girl, then 25% with the next. He doesn't make one girl "try out" but has made others. And he's morbidly obese so this is quite the ask, especially for a freebie. If he was paying by the pound, then it would almost be worth it, but not with his crappy, entitled, arrogant attitude. I'd be more willing to pleasure a morbidly obese guy if he were a sweet heart, and have. I'd rather work at McDonald's than give him a blow, and that's where he's going to wind up when girls realize they don't need him. And I personally don't mind giving someone a cut who keeps LEO off my back, and sends me people who will actually pay, but there should be different percentages if I've got to use my gas and my car and my time driving out to someone. It's a poor business model, is why women don't stay.
    Steve is pig and you hit the mark, I've had many of the best ones out there tell me the same story you are telling here.

    Thank you.

  7. #14157

    Thank you Gracie

    For proving my point. He can charge girls whatever he wants based on how much a pain in the ass they are. Would it be easier for you if he looked like an underwear model? Maybe he charges a lower percentage to girls that actually produce, don't complain, bring in regulars, have guys constantly asking for them. Sorry that wasn't you. He pays for half your workplace, brings in guys that pay, keeps LEO away, and you ***** because you have to pay for your own gas and use your own car (if you even have one) to get to work. News flash, we all do that, welcome to the grown up world. Every one of you girls that ***** about him freely entered into that arrangement with him. Like someone else said, we use him because he has safe girls at safe locations that are usually ready and waiting for us within and hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by GracefulMilf  [View Original Post]
    Steve is not a pimp, he's a secretary. The girls don't for work for him, he works for them. While there will always be guys looking to pay for p*why, no girl is obligated to go through him to sell it. If he wasn't so inconsistent and such an ass, then girls might keep using his services, but he pays for half the hotel cost with one, then makes the next pay full price. He says 20% with one girl, then 25% with the next. He doesn't make one girl "try out" but has made others. And he's morbidly obese so this is quite the ask, especially for a freebie. If he was paying by the pound, then it would almost be worth it, but not with his crappy, entitled, arrogant attitude. I'd be more willing to pleasure a morbidly obese guy if he were a sweet heart, and have. I'd rather work at McDonald's than give him a blow, and that's where he's going to wind up when girls realize they don't need him. And I personally don't mind giving someone a cut who keeps LEO off my back, and sends me people who will actually pay, but there should be different percentages if I've got to use my gas and my car and my time driving out to someone. It's a poor business model, is why women don't stay.

  8. #14156
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodFordR69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen several of his girls over the years. Some have complained, many haven't. EE works well for me as I often am trying to do something on short notice. He responds quickly. His girls always look like the pics he sends. I've only had one that seemed to be on something, but it wasn't bad to the point that I left. Like the lady mentioned, he helps keep the law of their backs. It also makes me feel safer visiting one of his girls as opposed to trying my luck on something more random. I'm sure someone is going to say I'm being a white knight. That's not the case. His service just works for how I'm able to play the game.
    White knight or not he is loosing hits fast.

  9. #14155

    EE: A Positive Take

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a dog in this fight, but I never had an issue with Steve setting things up, and I've heard those same complaints regarding Steve from some of the girls.

    It can't be an easy thing managing the schedules of a bunch of hookers. They get high, don't show, don't call, blah blah. But, on the other hand, every single one of those girls gave me their direct line for future scheduling (well, except that wonder Filipina whose name escapes me right now.), so they weren't all that loyal to the booker.

    My point is, it's easy to blame everything on Steve, but I don't think that's fair. Could he be better about business practices? Sure.
    I've seen several of his girls over the years. Some have complained, many haven't. EE works well for me as I often am trying to do something on short notice. He responds quickly. His girls always look like the pics he sends. I've only had one that seemed to be on something, but it wasn't bad to the point that I left. Like the lady mentioned, he helps keep the law of their backs. It also makes me feel safer visiting one of his girls as opposed to trying my luck on something more random. I'm sure someone is going to say I'm being a white knight. That's not the case. His service just works for how I'm able to play the game.

  10. #14154

    Perhaps secretary is overstating. Booking agent?

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a dog in this fight, but I never had an issue with Steve setting things up, and I've heard those same complaints regarding Steve from some of the girls.

    It can't be an easy thing managing the schedules of a bunch of hookers. They get high, don't show, don't call, blah blah. But, on the other hand, every single one of those girls gave me their direct line for future scheduling (well, except that wonder Filipina whose name escapes me right now.), so they weren't all that loyal to the booker.

    My point is, it's easy to blame everything on Steve, but I don't think that's fair. Could he be better about business practices? Sure.
    Well, that must be my problem with him, I am not a hooker with addiction issues, my word is my bond and I am more of a professional unrepentant ****. I enjoy myself, I love men, and it's hot as hell to get a donation for our time together. I've put a lot of practice in with a couple marriages and relationships, have the scar to prove it and consider myself an expert. I bend over backwards to please and always want to leave a positive impression, if I can't be the best they ever had. I suppose I feel like the nasty attitude as if I'm going to take off with his "cut" for being a booking agent. It is completely unwarranted in my case, its certainly no way to treat a lady.

  11. #14153

    Eloquent Evenings - Just to add some balance

    Quote Originally Posted by GracefulMilf  [View Original Post]
    Steve is not a pimp, he's a secretary. The girls don't for work for him, he works for them. While there will always be guys looking to pay for p*why, no girl is obligated to go through him to sell it. If he wasn't so inconsistent and such an ass, then girls might keep using his services, but he pays for half the hotel cost with one, then makes the next pay full price. He says 20% with one girl, then 25% with the next. He doesn't make one girl "try out" but has made others. And he's morbidly obese so this is quite the ask, especially for a freebie. If he was paying by the pound, then it would almost be worth it, but not with his crappy, entitled, arrogant attitude. I'd be more willing to pleasure a morbidly obese guy if he were a sweet heart, and have. I'd rather work at McDonald's than give him a blow, and that's where he's going to wind up when girls realize they don't need him. And I personally don't mind giving someone a cut who keeps LEO off my back, and sends me people who will actually pay, but there should be different percentages if I've got to use my gas and my car and my time driving out to someone. It's a poor business model, is why women don't stay.
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Wow great post Gracie. You pretty much nailed what been said by the girls that has left.
    I don't have a dog in this fight, but I never had an issue with Steve setting things up, and I've heard those same complaints regarding Steve from some of the girls.

    It can't be an easy thing managing the schedules of a bunch of hookers. They get high, don't show, don't call, blah blah. But, on the other hand, every single one of those girls gave me their direct line for future scheduling (well, except that wonder Filipina whose name escapes me right now.), so they weren't all that loyal to the booker.

    My point is, it's easy to blame everything on Steve, but I don't think that's fair. Could he be better about business practices? Sure.

  12. #14152
    Quote Originally Posted by GracefulMilf  [View Original Post]
    Steve is not a pimp, he's a secretary. The girls don't for work for him, he works for them. While there will always be guys looking to pay for p*why, no girl is obligated to go through him to sell it. If he wasn't so inconsistent and such an ass, then girls might keep using his services, but he pays for half the hotel cost with one, then makes the next pay full price. He says 20% with one girl, then 25% with the next. He doesn't make one girl "try out" but has made others. And he's morbidly obese so this is quite the ask, especially for a freebie. If he was paying by the pound, then it would almost be worth it, but not with his crappy, entitled, arrogant attitude. I'd be more willing to pleasure a morbidly obese guy if he were a sweet heart, and have. I'd rather work at McDonald's than give him a blow, and that's where he's going to wind up when girls realize they don't need him. And I personally don't mind giving someone a cut who keeps LEO off my back, and sends me people who will actually pay, but there should be different percentages if I've got to use my gas and my car and my time driving out to someone. It's a poor business model, is why women don't stay.
    Wow great post Gracie. You pretty much nailed what been said by the girls that has left.

  13. #14151

    Respectfully beg to disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Why would several guys PM you about Steve? As I said they leave just because they get tired of having to give him a cut and use him to build up a clientele before going solo. He still provides a service, especially for newbies who don't have references required by some. He has brought dozens of girls into this business that many have enjoyed, including you. You literally have hundreds of reports on Brookee and Raylee that be brought into the biz. C'Mon. Man, who hasn't complained about the person they work for? And why would anyone care what a hooker thinks about her pimp anyway? Like I said, it's just a business transaction, nothing more. You're paying to get your dick sucked, who cares what they think? They all eventually move on yet we're still here looking for the next one Steve brings in.
    Steve is not a pimp, he's a secretary. The girls don't for work for him, he works for them. While there will always be guys looking to pay for p*why, no girl is obligated to go through him to sell it. If he wasn't so inconsistent and such an ass, then girls might keep using his services, but he pays for half the hotel cost with one, then makes the next pay full price. He says 20% with one girl, then 25% with the next. He doesn't make one girl "try out" but has made others. And he's morbidly obese so this is quite the ask, especially for a freebie. If he was paying by the pound, then it would almost be worth it, but not with his crappy, entitled, arrogant attitude. I'd be more willing to pleasure a morbidly obese guy if he were a sweet heart, and have. I'd rather work at McDonald's than give him a blow, and that's where he's going to wind up when girls realize they don't need him. And I personally don't mind giving someone a cut who keeps LEO off my back, and sends me people who will actually pay, but there should be different percentages if I've got to use my gas and my car and my time driving out to someone. It's a poor business model, is why women don't stay.

  14. #14150

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorAl  [View Original Post]
    That's been awhile. Sigh. 2. Super providers.
    Probably 10-12 yrs ago but the same provider. She went by Madelynn when that happened. Disappeared for a while and came back as Josie.

  15. #14149

    Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I put a request that I was looking for a cute birthday present to unwrap and Madelynn / Josie replied back. Sure miss her.
    That's been awhile. Sigh. 2. Super providers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape