Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 515 of 906 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 565 615 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 13587
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5877

    First one has multiple posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    Either one of these would be perfect for me but certainly seems TGTBT. Especially around Derby.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/79499460

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/79510036
    Looks like 1st has post in Charlotte then Phoenix then Charlotte on consecutive days. Must have a private plane 😜.

  2. #5876

    According to Porn Hub

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if Velvet Godiva is her PH name or just hijacked it. But the real Velvet Godiva on PH is an Ebony BBW.

  3. #5875
    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    Either one of these would be perfect for me but certainly seems TGTBT. Especially around Derby.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/79499460

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/79510036
    Other than no reviews, my spidey sense isn't tingling on either one.

    The red flags I look out for are:

    Out of town phones.

    Overly graphic descriptions of what they do.

    Verbiage that came from translation software.

    Professional photos,

    Below market rates.

    Of course, plenty of legit providers do one or more of those, but those are my guidelines.

  4. #5874

    Either one

    Either one of these would be perfect for me but certainly seems TGTBT. Especially around Derby.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/79499460

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/79510036

  5. #5873
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    Not going to say real or fake. Her rates she quoted me seemed legit. She even sent an address to an incall and then proceeded to ask for a deposit. I am off work today so I said look if you get another call before I get there no big deal I'll wait it out but she insisted on getting a deposit. So I told her thanks for her time.

    Hope this helps.

  6. #5872
    Please tell me this chick is real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/79512076

  7. #5871

    Re: twilight

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRam1  [View Original Post]
    What club is it? Would like to check her out!
    She is at foxy lady. She just got out of jail again LOL.

  8. #5870

    Twilight

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is back to dancing. No it did not happen to me but a friend. Her and her friend set him up and ran off with his wallet. She was married to a guy for a short time and has ruined his life among other things. I definitely would not meet up with her but yes for the club.
    What club is it? Would like to check her out!

  9. #5869

    Let us know

    Quote Originally Posted by Windsor36  [View Original Post]
    Was also looking. Met someone else and got what I needed. Might try soon.
    She looks good I love redheads so if you toftt please let us know and be safe!!

  10. #5868
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/79065198

    Want to pull the trigger but I just don't know anything about her.
    Was also looking. Met someone else and got what I needed. Might try soon.

  11. #5867

    Any info on this one?

    Just noticed this one, don't think I've seen her post before. Pics don't look super edited but she is definitely hot as fuck so idk if real or not. Could definitely see myself stuffing her if anyone has a recommendation for her. Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/79359193

  12. #5866

    Only Fans Snap Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by JeepErky79  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to say Only Fans and Snapchat. Damn youngsters LOL.
    I got a PM, maybe other link isn't very visible. Hope this one is better.

    I too missed the opportunity to see her. So no direct connection for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8BE2E5F0-4AD3-49F9-A190-DB3FCA25D438.jpg‎  

  13. #5865
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasRich  [View Original Post]
    I never met her, she started asking me for money with no service and that is strikes 1 2 and 3.
    Thanks for the heads up. We chatted a bit and turns out she is in Lex. Added that to her ad later.

  14. #5864

    Twilight

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud1987  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the warning. Is she back to dancing again? I had fun with her before without paying extra and thought about seeing her outside of the club (she gave me her #) like a year ago but now I'm definitely feeling cautious. Did the robbery happen to you?
    Yes she is back to dancing. No it did not happen to me but a friend. Her and her friend set him up and ran off with his wallet. She was married to a guy for a short time and has ruined his life among other things. I definitely would not meet up with her but yes for the club.

  15. #5863

    Carrie

    I met with Carrie, number ending in 1315, off of the board's recommendation about 6 months while in town and had a great time. Trying to reach her now with no luck. Wondering if there is any current info to be had. Thanks Rick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape