Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 37373
-
04-10-22 08:42 #24713Senior Member

Posts: 346When will these girls learn to get out of Henrico county?
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 08:05 #24712Senior Member

Posts: 581Rose
That's rose she's a good lay, I paid $$ for a hh, bbj, daty and let's you fold her up. I forget if she swallow or not. She use to be off broad and glennside.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 07:34 #24711Senior Member

Posts: 64Rose
Yeah where did you find her I got roses for her.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 07:13 #24710Senior Member

Posts: 123Where did you find her from?
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 01:53 #24709Regular Member

Posts: 3Looking for safe spinner
Hi. Driving through the area this week and looking for recommendations for a legit spinner.
-
04-10-22 01:11 #24708Senior Member

Posts: 368Rose
Anyone has any info on this chic or can vouch for her services I know she got popped a few months back & maybe just needs money; but she wants $50 for a qv & I only know one girl that's worth that rate & she's retired.
-
04-09-22 15:05 #24707Senior Member

Posts: 389Apologies as I didn't realize the 0 F website reference was against the rules to reference.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 12:43 #24706Senior Member

Posts: 389My guess is the heroin addiction rate has dropped in Richmond, combined with * popularity. Hence total number of girls doing P2P has declined.
Originally Posted by ReservedOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 09:35 #24705Senior Member

Posts: 220I ended up seeing her. Great location in Midlothian it wasn't bad but wasn't great. At least her photos are real.
Originally Posted by Anonymoose
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 07:15 #24704Senior Member

Posts: 103Emma Price
Email she wrote back to me said $1500.
Originally Posted by WillJ4F
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 00:11 #24703Senior Member

Posts: 107Last year
Saw her last year. Was underwhelmed. Not bad but nothing great either.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 22:12 #24702Senior Member

Posts: 171Filters
Go to filter and choose escort and that'll cut out the Trans and dicks.
Originally Posted by ReservedOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 20:47 #24701Senior Member

Posts: 116Paola & LC/MP Treasure
I went to go see Paola as well. Pics are indeed 100% accurate, I got some LFK when I entered the room had to sample that tiny box of hers. Her legs started shaking and she pulled my head closer and let out some pretty nice moans, I was already at attention so on went the cover and had her in mish and k9. Great view from behind really love that ass of her's and she kept pumping as I was finishing in k9 which felt really great, handed me a couple wet wipes cleaned up, hugged and out the door. Damage was the same $$5 for 30 if you want an hour with her it would run you $$$5.
Originally Posted by SteelRod
[View Original Post]
I've tried to set something up with that treasure multiple times from 2 different numbers, one that she never responded and the other time she ghosted me after setting up the meet and arriving at her incall. If anyone else has had any success in seeing her I would like to know as well to see if its worth the trouble.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 19:14 #24700Senior Member

Posts: 64Yeah, Pretty much have given up on Richmond. Use to keep 3-4 hundred hidden in the wallet to be ready to go, not any more. Look at the ads every few days and am sick by the first page. Asians, Trans, and Dicks. Moving on.
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 16:12 #24699Senior Member

Posts: 93Treasure
Anyone have a report not the old treasure that loves Greek young spinner type advertises on megapersonals.










Reply With Quote





