Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 342 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 5125
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2875

    Is she real

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...m/564398864056 305xxxx487.

    I don't want to get scammed or ripped off again any information on her.

  2. #2874

    Wrong Turn goes by Miya

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/509696923996 201 401 5404.

    First, it took her 3 days later to get back to me then told me she does both in and outcalls, I told her incall. She gave me the prices and told me it was open to negotiation, which I agreed to. Then gave me directions to a gas station, and told me she was getting a babysitter. I'm like we doing incall right, does not answer the question, and tells me she'll let me know when the babysitter arrives. I'm thinking maybe the babysitter's picking up the kid and we'll have the house. I end up at least waiting between 20 minutes to half an hour before she gets back to me on the address. It's like a middle of nowhere neighborhood and I see a girl walking. I text her which house is it and she tells me she's walking down the street and to pick her up. I'm like maybe we're going to a different house. I pick her up and she gives me directions. Then she has me parked next to this wooden area and asks me for a donation, telling me 160, I asked her if she can do 120 she tells me yes but make it quickly puts a condom on me and only does head. She didn't really look like her photo either older and a lot more falling apart. This is one of those times I should have just backed out from the beginning and cut my losses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ndm1mdq1m2i3ytfkowm0otfhyziwogjmytu3mtm5odrjmtnknja.jpg.jpg‎   mti3mdy1nmm0zdmzzdflztkxzdczmjizmtjlownmngywzmq0ymi.jpg.jpg‎  

  3. #2873
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I remember a report or two on her from a couple years ago. Seems she'd do an outcall, but it was in the back room of a laundromat on the west side. Not for me!
    It was a parking lot next to a pizza place, I'm pretty sure the dealer was either her boyfriend or pimp.

  4. #2872

    Scam. Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Weekend17  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/586752459505 603-506-9094.

    5 minutes of being in a parking lot with her, she gets a phone call and says it's her dealer and she'll be right back, I tell her not to leave until we finish after a couple of more minutes of trying to get me off, she just opens the door and leaves. Damaged $100 lost.
    I remember a report or two on her from a couple years ago. Seems she'd do an outcall, but it was in the back room of a laundromat on the west side. Not for me!

  5. #2871

    Scam blonde girl went by Jackie

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/586752459505 603-506-9094.

    5 minutes of being in a parking lot with her, she gets a phone call and says it's her dealer and she'll be right back, I tell her not to leave until we finish after a couple of more minutes of trying to get me off, she just opens the door and leaves. Damaged $100 lost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtq3nzy4njbimjfmnwu5nzc5yjlhy2nioduwmjc2ymyynjvmmzg.jpg.jpg‎   mje4ndg2n2rmotg5zjk3ymq4nzjiotm0ymrmyjrly2m1mgy1ytc1.jpg.jpg‎  

  6. #2870

    Manchester AMP

    Called the new Hampshire number I had not used in awhile ends in 7603 got the directions to exit 6 off of 293 hotel got to room and short but cute AMP with good size tits thought this going to be good paid 1/2 hou $140 she gets nakedand tits were real but alot of baby damage I grab her tits and tried to suck on them she says no only 1 hr so she is trying to put on a cover on me while I am not even at attention I said hold on and grabbed her and pushed her aside and played with her tits while she just lay there got the cover on and she was just a dead fish so I gsve it to her good pounded away for 15 min she stopped me and put lube on her and pounded away for another 5 before I blew would not recomened don't even understand her name Ohnni what a waste of money.

  7. #2869
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Are you fucking insane? If you ever dox somebody like that again you are gone. To the rest of you idiots who quoted the post to finger wag him, you were literally REPOSTING the information you were fingerwagging about making it MORE likely to expose her. Next time use the Report Post button and STFU.

    A2

  8. #2868

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    Anyway to know if she has cameras setup in the room? I recall someone on here mentioned that she records the sessions and watches it with other friends / mongers for fun. I wanted to see her on many occasions but didn't want to be on her reels.
    I did not notice any or anything peculiar, but admittedly I was not looking either. Scary thought however. The room was kind of sparse and basic but with today's technology I guess you never know. She also wasn't dictating any specific positioning of anything to perhaps get a better angle, etc. I did notice when she left to use the bathroom to get ready she left her phone on the nightstand but it just was buzzing with text's. So nothing untoward.

  9. #2867

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    Anybody she this girl? Thank you in advance.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/318472590021
    That's Kendra. She hasn't had a good review on here since maybe the first couple when she showed up 5 ish years ago.

  10. #2866
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    Anybody she this girl? Thank you in advance.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/318472590021
    See the post starting 2/27 in this thread. She is Kendra and will rob you so best to stay away.

  11. #2865

    Noooooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    Anybody she this girl? Thank you in advance.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/318472590021
    She's been yuck since like 2013. Doubt she's changed. But she is real.

  12. #2864

    Sweet, Sexy, & Sexual Guaranteed

    Hello All,

    Anybody she this girl? Thank you in advance.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/318472590021

  13. #2863
    Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603  [View Original Post]
    She is real and the pics are her. Face is nicer thanl the body. She had a room at a crappy hotel. She was accommodating but nothing great.
    Thanks for responding! Would you please elaborate on "accommodating but nothing great?" By "nothing great" was it lackluster or limited?

  14. #2862
    Quote Originally Posted by CoastalMike  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with this provider? Photo search doesn't turn up anything off and she has a Mass # but it looks like there are a lot of scammers on SkiptheGames so it seems best to ask. Cute with striking blue eyes in the pics.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/976144261612
    She is real and the pics are her. Face is nicer thanl the body. She had a room at a crappy hotel. She was accommodating but nothing great.

  15. #2861
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ava again after a long respite. Hadn't seen her since pre-Covid when she was in a north end apt. Met her at her west side place, which is on a very quiet street. Same tight petite body with nicely proportioned bolt ons. So-so face. Started a nice BBBJ, albeit short, then covered up, and hopped on for a nice ride, albeit short again when she said I was big for her and we should switch to k9. Obliged, and was pounding away when she said to cum soon due to my size. So I quickened the pace and my focus, and when ready wanted her to swallow. Took off the cover but she finished me off in her hand instead, even though we confirmed swallow prior. So be aware of this. Also no Greek either.

    Overall a rushed session, and it was just the sex that was rushed as conversationally she shared stories of herself and such and wasn't rushing me out or anything. I vaguely recall the size 'complaint' from our first session and now I am reminded as to why I waited this long to repeat. Will be a while to do the same again.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/792878543446
    Anyway to know if she has cameras setup in the room? I recall someone on here mentioned that she records the sessions and watches it with other friends / mongers for fun. I wanted to see her on many occasions but didn't want to be on her reels.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape