Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 844 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 894 944 1344 1844 ... LastLast
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 37361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24716

    Queen is back

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody heard from Queen provider off broad st. I haven't spoke to her in couple of months and she hasn't answered any texts. Can PM me if any info or if you've seen recently. Thanks y'all.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/983617478602
    Just posted this morning.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/79256978

    I may try to visit her if my schedule allows today.

  2. #24715

    Jessica

    Saw jessica again the other day. Always fun slamming that head down on my cock. . 4 for BBBJ.

  3. #24714

    Foxy

    So finally dreamt that I caught up with foxy. What a hassle. Ended up taking like 4 hours of my day. Had to jump through hoops but finally caught her and she looked rough boys. If it hadn't been such a time investment I would've just pulled off. Nonetheless we finally got to a room and she gave a decent CBJ but the rimming is where she shines. Haven't had something like that in a good while. Turned her over and sampled the backdoor which usually doesn't work for me because of size, but she handled it pretty well and even got to finish which made the ordeal almost worth the time. I prob won't repeat as I'm usually on a schedule. But I can't say it was all bad at all. She's something to experience but prob only for the mongers with a few tiger stripes. Price is right and not a clock watcher. Def a visit where a cover seems like a life jacket. Be safe boys.

    RVA.

  4. #24713
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She use to be off broad and glennside.
    When will these girls learn to get out of Henrico county?

  5. #24712

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any info on this chic or can vouch for her services I know she got popped a few months back & maybe just needs money; but she wants $50 for a qv & I only know one girl that's worth that rate & she's retired.
    That's rose she's a good lay, I paid $$ for a hh, bbj, daty and let's you fold her up. I forget if she swallow or not. She use to be off broad and glennside.

  6. #24711

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any info on this chic or can vouch for her services I know she got popped a few months back & maybe just needs money; but she wants $50 for a qv & I only know one girl that's worth that rate & she's retired.
    Yeah where did you find her I got roses for her.

  7. #24710
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any info on this chic or can vouch for her services I know she got popped a few months back & maybe just needs money; but she wants $50 for a qv & I only know one girl that's worth that rate & she's retired.
    Where did you find her from?

  8. #24709

    Looking for safe spinner

    Hi. Driving through the area this week and looking for recommendations for a legit spinner.

  9. #24708

    Rose

    Anyone has any info on this chic or can vouch for her services I know she got popped a few months back & maybe just needs money; but she wants $50 for a qv & I only know one girl that's worth that rate & she's retired.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EF6BF314-BDAF-49CA-9C37-7A461D7C5B05.jpg‎  

  10. #24707
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    My guess is the heroin addiction rate has dropped in Richmond, combined with * popularity. Hence total number of girls doing P2P has declined.
    Apologies as I didn't realize the 0 F website reference was against the rules to reference.

  11. #24706
    Quote Originally Posted by ReservedOne  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Pretty much have given up on Richmond. Use to keep 3-4 hundred hidden in the wallet to be ready to go, not any more. Look at the ads every few days and am sick by the first page. Asians, Trans, and Dicks. Moving on.
    My guess is the heroin addiction rate has dropped in Richmond, combined with * popularity. Hence total number of girls doing P2P has declined.

  12. #24705
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoose  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last year. Was underwhelmed. Not bad but nothing great either.
    I ended up seeing her. Great location in Midlothian it wasn't bad but wasn't great. At least her photos are real.

  13. #24704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Emma Price

    Email she wrote back to me said $1500.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillJ4F  [View Original Post]
    Sent an email yesterday about this time, but no reply yet. I've been out of the loop here for well over 2 years, so just seeing what is available these days.

  14. #24703

    Last year

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/MeR9cS.jpgShe's been around.

    She recently moved over to Midlothian. I know she's been around a while I would like to hear if anyone seen her lately.
    Saw her last year. Was underwhelmed. Not bad but nothing great either.

  15. #24702

    Filters

    Quote Originally Posted by ReservedOne  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Pretty much have given up on Richmond. Use to keep 3-4 hundred hidden in the wallet to be ready to go, not any more. Look at the ads every few days and am sick by the first page. Asians, Trans, and Dicks. Moving on.
    Go to filter and choose escort and that'll cut out the Trans and dicks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape