Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 550 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 600 650 1050 1550 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 26913
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Karrissa is gross

    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    I arrived last night at her shady motel, which was located in Lyons. From the get-go she was in a bad mood considering I drove 30 miles to see her, claiming was wasting her time / fucking w her. When I get there, she has this ghetto ass manly voice which threw me off, and she was acting like a complete c**t. After she started insulting me the minute I got there I was like, you know what ***** I'm outtie dis *****, and I've no intentions on laying a musty crusty ghetto 🦍.

    She tried to threat me but I called her bluffs and threatened her as well, and thankfully GTFO.

    Learn from my mistake, you seriously pay for what you get, and she also rose her promised price upon my arrival, from $100 to $200 for the inconvenience. She's just like Nadia, except Nadia is attractive, whereas this gorilla belongs in the zoo.
    She gives lousy head and has a stinky box. It's a shame too because that box feels good to fuck, but smell is just too much.

    She was cheap and had good attitude. But she was already way on the decline like 6 months ago. So I can only imagine how bad she is now. And for 2 x the price to boot?

  2. #18677
    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    I arrived last night at her shady motel, which was located in Lyons. From the get-go she was in a bad mood considering I drove 30 miles to see her, claiming was wasting her time / fucking w her. When I get there, she has this ghetto ass manly voice which threw me off, and she was acting like a complete c**t. After she started insulting me the minute I got there I was like, you know what ***** I'm outtie dis *****, and I've no intentions on laying a musty crusty ghetto 🦍.

    She tried to threat me but I called her bluffs and threatened her as well, and thankfully GTFO.

    Learn from my mistake, you seriously pay for what you get, and she also rose her promised price upon my arrival, from $100 to $200 for the inconvenience. She's just like Nadia, except Nadia is attractive, whereas this gorilla belongs in the zoo.
    Found the link; https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79141186.

  3. #18676
    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    I arrived last night at her shady motel, which was located in Lyons. From the get-go she was in a bad mood considering I drove 30 miles to see her, claiming was wasting her time / fucking w her. When I get there, she has this ghetto ass manly voice which threw me off, and she was acting like a complete c**t. After she started insulting me the minute I got there I was like, you know what ***** I'm outtie dis *****, and I've no intentions on laying a musty crusty ghetto 🦍.

    She tried to threat me but I called her bluffs and threatened her as well, and thankfully GTFO.

    Learn from my mistake, you seriously pay for what you get, and she also rose her promised price upon my arrival, from $100 to $200 for the inconvenience. She's just like Nadia, except Nadia is attractive, whereas this gorilla belongs in the zoo.
    Thanks for the report, but do have a link? There are at 2 working girls in Chicagoland with that name.

  4. #18675

    Anya Divine

    Has anyone here seen Anya Devine?

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/goddessanyadivine

    Her site says no sexual services, but wondering if that's actually true. I know she was listed at a (vanilla) escort agency last year but I didn't get to see her. Thanks.

  5. #18674

    Avoid Karrissa at ALL COSTS!!

    I arrived last night at her shady motel, which was located in Lyons. From the get-go she was in a bad mood considering I drove 30 miles to see her, claiming was wasting her time / fucking w her. When I get there, she has this ghetto ass manly voice which threw me off, and she was acting like a complete c**t. After she started insulting me the minute I got there I was like, you know what ***** I'm outtie dis *****, and I've no intentions on laying a musty crusty ghetto 🦍.

    She tried to threat me but I called her bluffs and threatened her as well, and thankfully GTFO.

    Learn from my mistake, you seriously pay for what you get, and she also rose her promised price upon my arrival, from $100 to $200 for the inconvenience. She's just like Nadia, except Nadia is attractive, whereas this gorilla belongs in the zoo.

  6. #18673
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 6

    Manmades

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    I know this is wishful-thinking but any chance those beautiful looking boobs are real?

    Thank you!
    Yeah man. They're for sure bolt-ons.

  7. #18672
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    On ter it says 2 bills for half hour. Mixed reviews, several guys reviewed her as "would not see again" more or less.
    There are some older reviews here somewhere. Consensus back then was that she was really cold and rude and the service was mediocre at best.

  8. #18671

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by DotJohn  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    On ter it says 2 bills for half hour. Mixed reviews, several guys reviewed her as "would not see again" more or less.

  9. #18670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    I know this is wishful-thinking but any chance those beautiful looking boobs are real?

    Thank you!
    I think they are really well done, she has had a number of cosmetic procedures. I am not really into the big boob curvy look but have seen her a number of times and will return.

  10. #18669

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    You are off to a great start.
    Appreciate it, my next girl I want to try out is either Sophie which is the Polish chick off of backpage or Octavia off of Tryst.

  11. #18668

    Giselle

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Just found her and will report after we meet but wondering if any intel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/giselle-112
    I know this is wishful-thinking but any chance those beautiful looking boobs are real?

    Thank you!

  12. #18667
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex85  [View Original Post]
    Saw a post on Twitter, reopening soon.

    New owners, new girls.

    Definitely curious to see this.
    Do you know the Twitter handle?

  13. #18666
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Old owner was a scumbag and now is dead, skanky girls from before have scattered elsewhere. Someone wants to bring back the old name, why does that make you curious?
    LOL, are you the new owner?

  14. #18665
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex85  [View Original Post]
    Saw a post on Twitter, reopening soon.

    New owners, new girls.

    Definitely curious to see this.
    Thanks for the update. In my experience the old Simply GFE was an decent agency.

  15. #18664
    Quote Originally Posted by Thought  [View Original Post]
    Yes. It is in the URL -- The last portion which ends in 0659 Also she has several (15) reviews on TER. Some not very flattering.
    She's been reviewed by a few people here. The general theme was that she is smoking hot, but an absolute b!tch and completely cold.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape