Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 844 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 894 944 1344 1844 ... LastLast
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24710
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any info on this chic or can vouch for her services I know she got popped a few months back & maybe just needs money; but she wants $50 for a qv & I only know one girl that's worth that rate & she's retired.
    Where did you find her from?

  2. #24709

    Looking for safe spinner

    Hi. Driving through the area this week and looking for recommendations for a legit spinner.

  3. #24708

    Rose

    Anyone has any info on this chic or can vouch for her services I know she got popped a few months back & maybe just needs money; but she wants $50 for a qv & I only know one girl that's worth that rate & she's retired.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EF6BF314-BDAF-49CA-9C37-7A461D7C5B05.jpg‎  

  4. #24707
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    My guess is the heroin addiction rate has dropped in Richmond, combined with * popularity. Hence total number of girls doing P2P has declined.
    Apologies as I didn't realize the 0 F website reference was against the rules to reference.

  5. #24706
    Quote Originally Posted by ReservedOne  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Pretty much have given up on Richmond. Use to keep 3-4 hundred hidden in the wallet to be ready to go, not any more. Look at the ads every few days and am sick by the first page. Asians, Trans, and Dicks. Moving on.
    My guess is the heroin addiction rate has dropped in Richmond, combined with * popularity. Hence total number of girls doing P2P has declined.

  6. #24705
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoose  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last year. Was underwhelmed. Not bad but nothing great either.
    I ended up seeing her. Great location in Midlothian it wasn't bad but wasn't great. At least her photos are real.

  7. #24704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Emma Price

    Email she wrote back to me said $1500.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillJ4F  [View Original Post]
    Sent an email yesterday about this time, but no reply yet. I've been out of the loop here for well over 2 years, so just seeing what is available these days.

  8. #24703

    Last year

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/MeR9cS.jpgShe's been around.

    She recently moved over to Midlothian. I know she's been around a while I would like to hear if anyone seen her lately.
    Saw her last year. Was underwhelmed. Not bad but nothing great either.

  9. #24702

    Filters

    Quote Originally Posted by ReservedOne  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Pretty much have given up on Richmond. Use to keep 3-4 hundred hidden in the wallet to be ready to go, not any more. Look at the ads every few days and am sick by the first page. Asians, Trans, and Dicks. Moving on.
    Go to filter and choose escort and that'll cut out the Trans and dicks.

  10. #24701

    Paola & LC/MP Treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelRod  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled a half hour visit with Paola through text setup was easy hassle free with no screening required. Texted 30 minutes prior to the scheduled meet saying I'm on the way. Arrived on time at a discreet hotel in the West End texted for the room number got it and went up. I was greeted by a very cute sexy 18 yo Latino that speaks no English the pics in the ad are 100 percent accurate that's the girl. I laid down the donation got comfortable she got comfortable but left her panties on she took my cock in her hand and we started kissing while she stroked it GFE at its finest went to BBBJ CBJ covered FS cg Mish K9 to finish beautiful view. Damage $$. 5 for the whole half hour.
    I went to go see Paola as well. Pics are indeed 100% accurate, I got some LFK when I entered the room had to sample that tiny box of hers. Her legs started shaking and she pulled my head closer and let out some pretty nice moans, I was already at attention so on went the cover and had her in mish and k9. Great view from behind really love that ass of her's and she kept pumping as I was finishing in k9 which felt really great, handed me a couple wet wipes cleaned up, hugged and out the door. Damage was the same $$5 for 30 if you want an hour with her it would run you $$$5.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a report not the old treasure that loves Greek young spinner type advertises on megapersonals.
    I've tried to set something up with that treasure multiple times from 2 different numbers, one that she never responded and the other time she ghosted me after setting up the meet and arriving at her incall. If anyone else has had any success in seeing her I would like to know as well to see if its worth the trouble.

  11. #24700
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    At this point, I routinely change the filters on STG to exclude asian. The site is simply flooded.
    Yeah, Pretty much have given up on Richmond. Use to keep 3-4 hundred hidden in the wallet to be ready to go, not any more. Look at the ads every few days and am sick by the first page. Asians, Trans, and Dicks. Moving on.

  12. #24699

    Treasure

    Anyone have a report not the old treasure that loves Greek young spinner type advertises on megapersonals.

  13. #24698

    Ivy / Dimples

    Finally got a chance to meet up with her. Nothing new to add. She is as described. Skills are average and she is mostly business. Actually admitted to double booking as the second dude was knocking on the door. She tried to rush me but stopped when I reminded her what I paid for. I'm not going to repeat, better options are out there.

  14. #24697
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    I have long wanted to find a real erotic massage lady in the area, like a NURU style. One who actually takes their time, uses a full hour of relaxation and makes it seem like our bodies are bread & butter to be spread all over each other. I had a few of these in a former city where there was a lot of action, and it was a great change of pace to just relax and let them do the work. I've tried Cherry, Alara, and others, and the closest I've come here is Sindy (spelling?) out in Mechanicsville, but I only met her after COVID so she wears a mask and has very limited dates, and no options offered (not to mention the distance from me).

    Anyway, that leads me to taking a chance on this one, even though I heard she was a major upsell deal. That was an understatement. The setup was great, her neighbothood is great, things were discrete & all was well. Even the massage started off promising with her large, oiled tits working their way on my back. This lasted less than 2 minutes before it was flip & happy ending time and the upsells came up. Despite her ad, everything is available, but FS will cost you 400 in the half-hour. Wow! Serious porn-star level rates. A real case of GPS (Golden Pussy Syndrome). Anyway, there were positives, but not at the price. I recommend looking elsewhere if you are looking for a massage, and get what you want for 1/3 the price elsewhere.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/815418415554

    P.S. I'd love to hear about any truly good erotic massage / edging ladies that I haven't already mentioned. Thanks!
    I haven't see her in quite a while, nut nice girl give a great B2 B massage and extras are available.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2963599

    Nicole ashley maree.

  15. #24696

    Anybody else just given up?

    At this point, I routinely change the filters on STG to exclude asian. The site is simply flooded.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape