Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 660 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 9898
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9388

    Car pool from OC to Tijuana

    Couple guys have a car pool from OC to Tijuana. We usually go Sunday leave 1 PM return midnight. Some weeks we go Wed, Thus or Friday, leave at 4 or 5.

    Wed May 18 is the biggest party in HK. Lots of hot strippers and semi pros will show and compete for a BMW or $10 K cash prize. We will likely go Wed.

    I took quite a few new guys to TJ and showed them the rope. We all have good times every time. Let me know if you want to join the crew.

    Quote Originally Posted by Surgemon  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm going to give fig a try during the daytime. There'll be less traffic and probably be easier for me to pick and choose. I also really want to give some strip clubs a try since I enjoy the "pick and choose" aspect but I imagine it would be much more work / expensive. If there's a club that provides extras for a relatively low price then I'd go there instead since I could just sit and relax.

    Fig is like 30 minutes away from me and TJ 2 hours. I really want to give TJ a try but the drive is just a bit too long for me and I'm not sure how well I can do things there without knowing how to speak Spanish LOL. Maybe one day I'll drive there but I'm trying to explore the best options closest to me first.

  2. #9387

    Saw a cutie LSW today on Beach

    Look at this cutie I saw on my way to lunch. Too bad I wasn't in the mood to partake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220503_141541.jpg‎  

  3. #9386
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoRules  [View Original Post]
    Fig is best to do in the daytime. Even though its daylight there a lot of girls to see. At night crazy congestion with many pimps around. Always hear stories of guys being followed and robbed.

    On the other hand referring to TJ, yes Tijuana the city not to be confused with the strip club on beach. If you have a car what's the big deal? OC is in a great location go north 45 minutes and you can get to fig or go south an hour and 30 and you can be in TJ. I'm there as I write this waiting for a chica half my age to make me pancakes, life is good.
    Yeah I'm going to give fig a try during the daytime. There'll be less traffic and probably be easier for me to pick and choose. I also really want to give some strip clubs a try since I enjoy the "pick and choose" aspect but I imagine it would be much more work / expensive. If there's a club that provides extras for a relatively low price then I'd go there instead since I could just sit and relax.

    Fig is like 30 minutes away from me and TJ 2 hours. I really want to give TJ a try but the drive is just a bit too long for me and I'm not sure how well I can do things there without knowing how to speak Spanish LOL. Maybe one day I'll drive there but I'm trying to explore the best options closest to me first.

  4. #9385
    Quote Originally Posted by Surgemon  [View Original Post]
    Oh and another thing. By TJ do you mean Tijuana? I'm surprised you're able to go to both TJ and Fig
    Fig is best to do in the daytime. Even though its daylight there a lot of girls to see. At night crazy congestion with many pimps around. Always hear stories of guys being followed and robbed.

    On the other hand referring to TJ, yes Tijuana the city not to be confused with the strip club on beach. If you have a car what's the big deal? OC is in a great location go north 45 minutes and you can get to fig or go south an hour and 30 and you can be in TJ. I'm there as I write this waiting for a chica half my age to make me pancakes, life is good.

  5. #9384
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoRules  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunatly the O. C is currently pretty dead when it comes to SG's. I do enjoy just going up to fig. For window shopping. But between TJ and the tons of AMPs I'm just not ready to deal with the dangers associated with fig. To many other options.
    Oh and another thing. By TJ do you mean Tijuana? I'm surprised you're able to go to both TJ and Fig

  6. #9383
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoRules  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunatly the O. C is currently pretty dead when it comes to SG's. I do enjoy just going up to fig. For window shopping. But between TJ and the tons of AMPs I'm just not ready to deal with the dangers associated with fig. To many other options.
    Yeah I managed to find someone on Beach and I asked her out of curiosity what the activity kinda looks like on the street. She pointed me to fig but I'm not really aware of how dangerous it might be so I'm a bit unsure. I live in north OC so I'm relatively close to fig but I wish I was close enough to try TJ.

  7. #9382
    Quote Originally Posted by Surgemon  [View Original Post]
    Did some research and drove 2-3 hours around Harbor Blvd and random spots around Anaheim. I went during the day but found absolutely nothing. Seeing a bunch of schools, open areas, and theme parks (Disney / Knotts) made it seem highly unlikely for SWs to be there. I've read a ton of the input you guys have put here but I was wondering if I could get some updated pointers. From my understanding, would I have the most success going down Beach Blvd until Ball road? I know Fig seems to be the best spot but I'm not sure if the trips are worth it if I live near Anaheim. Planning on trying again tonight going down Beach Blvd but I'm wondering if there's anything else I should try that's near Anaheim. If both Beach and Harbor seems to not work then I might make the push for Fig. Thanks.
    Unfortunatly the O. C is currently pretty dead when it comes to SG's. I do enjoy just going up to fig. For window shopping. But between TJ and the tons of AMPs I'm just not ready to deal with the dangers associated with fig. To many other options.

  8. #9381

    Update

    Did some research and drove 2-3 hours around Harbor Blvd and random spots around Anaheim. I went during the day but found absolutely nothing. Seeing a bunch of schools, open areas, and theme parks (Disney / Knotts) made it seem highly unlikely for SWs to be there. I've read a ton of the input you guys have put here but I was wondering if I could get some updated pointers. From my understanding, would I have the most success going down Beach Blvd until Ball road? I know Fig seems to be the best spot but I'm not sure if the trips are worth it if I live near Anaheim. Planning on trying again tonight going down Beach Blvd but I'm wondering if there's anything else I should try that's near Anaheim. If both Beach and Harbor seems to not work then I might make the push for Fig. Thanks.

  9. #9380

    Looking for some insight

    Hello,

    New to the forum but I've had my fair share of indulging myself with a few escorts and AMPs. I'm very new and cautious about dealing with SWs though, I'm not really sure what to expect in terms of both pricing and the process. I know that near LA is supposed to be more active but is there a decent amount of activity anywhere closer to the Anaheim area? Is it best to drive around late at night or is there still a good amount of activity during the afternoon? Are you expected to book a room or would it be unusual for them to bring you to a spot? I know it's best to avoid discussing anything specific, but any other tips to avoid some trouble? I'm doing my own research of course but it would be appreciated if someone could list a few pointers for me.

    Thanks.

  10. #9379
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiMike  [View Original Post]
    Not just beach and main, everywhere, and not just the "talent" there's was no people of any kind out when I went out the other night. Very strange it was like a ghost town.
    I've noticed that! Usually it would be fun driving down beach but now it's just tweakers on bikes holding another bike.

  11. #9378
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone notice the talent has been really quiet on beach / main?
    Not just beach and main, everywhere, and not just the "talent" there's was no people of any kind out when I went out the other night. Very strange it was like a ghost town.

  12. #9377

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    This is Safari:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-play/45161680#&gid=1&pid=2.

    She's young but hardcore street walker that I've been nailing for years.

    She skinny and has big juggs on her even though her body is covered with garage tattoos.

    She has a really firm cooter on her which is why I'm recommending her.

    She's known to have different pimps so keep your head on a swivel.
    Looks like a fresh graduate of Meth University.

  13. #9376

    Pretty quiet on beach

    Anyone notice the talent has been really quiet on beach / main?

  14. #9375
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687

    LA / Valley Street walker now available in OC

    This is Safari:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-play/45161680#&gid=1&pid=2.

    She's young but hardcore street walker that I've been nailing for years.

    She skinny and has big juggs on her even though her body is covered with garage tattoos.

    She has a really firm cooter on her which is why I'm recommending her.

    She's known to have different pimps so keep your head on a swivel.

  15. #9374
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Okay not sure about anybody else, but this SW thing on Beach is just getting way to sketchy. Is it really worth it? Especially if your putting yoir live in danger or robbed. I much rather do the AMP and know I won't walk out with a black eye or come out alive period. You might walk out disappointed with the service but at least you walked out safe and at least got something for your $80.
    I agree with this!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape